It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret's Out: Internet Media Is Beginning to Report That Jared Loughner Is a Member Of Abovetop

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Some folks here talk about banning others with mental instability. How does one judged mental instability?

Look at Ellen Bragovich. Was she mad?

Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein - watergate conspiracy - were they mad?

Daniel Ellsberg - Pentagon papers - was he mad?

John Gravitt - a GE machinish - GE fraud - was he mad?

Mordeci Vannanu - spilt the beans on Israel's nuke arsenel - was he mad?

and many more......

admittedly, they didnt pull a gun and blow people away, but the point is at what stage in human behavoir does one do it? Are you capable to be the judge of it?

The only solution is NOT to throw such people away, lock them up and throw away the keys. They are humans just like us, seeking answers in their stages of confusion common every human. It is perfectly normal to be different for no one human is alike in every way.

The solution is to reach out to them, and assist them in any way within our limits, and if our limits are reached, then the community's help would be necessary with teams of volunteers.

Rather than to blame others for a fellow human turn violently mad, the blame lays with the community for not being in that position to recognised the disorder and assist them with proper human close contact help. Each and every human life is precious, and just too bad Jared wasted his and more cruelly, others. The blame lays not only with him who is fully responsible for his life, but his community for their failure.

Guns are not the problem. Violence is.

Guns cannot be stopped, just as a piece of rock cannot be made UNAVALIABLE as a weapon.

But violence can be stopped. It is triggered by the mind, and that which can be triggered by mind, can be influenced. With proper influences and education, unnecessary violence can be eradicated over time.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i agree with you;

his condition and resultant action is because of people who are drunk with the power to understand the mind and how to treat people who have "mental issues". the only thing more powerful than the mind is the concept of understanding how powerful the mind is; while both lie within reason violence is an emotion that is the sundering of reason and the ability to act or propagate reason further. while i will agree that if there were not guns there would be "another noun"; there will always be conflict between the parties who derive power from the mind and those who derive power from understanding the mind. maybe it should be illegal for either party to nullify either's reason or wisdom; or make violence as an emotion expressed as a trigger for investigation into how/why a persons is not capable of expressing their reason wisdom in a way that does not preclude the context of a violent action as last resort.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Dear Lord.....trying to make sense of that kids nonsensical posts is really annoying! I'm glad I never read one of his posts....I'm sure I would've gotten sucked into an argument with the kid about what it was he was trying to communicate. All of his posts read like Zen Poems......Which would be cool if all he was doing was writing poetry (if I read them in this sense, I actually kind of like them, to be honest)...but its obvious he had some sort of Ideas that he was trying to communicate. He also seemed fond of using logic form for his arguments. Such as: All A's are B's....Some B's are also C's. Therefore some A's are C's.....
Except in the case of his arguments they rarely actually make logical sense, and instead rely on strange assumptions that he had about how the world worked. Its as if he thought that by putting them into a logic form then he would be able to explain to everyone around him just what was going on inside his head. Unfortunately it would seem that there was a violent tempest of confusion and insanity going on within him, making most of his attempts at communication nonsensical. Kind of sad really. Where were his parents in all of this?!?! I wonder if they had something against psychologists. It seems pretty obvious that the kid was having mental issues, yet I don't recall ever hearing in a news report that he was, or ever had been to a psychiatric doctor.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

are the unaware IGNORANT or are the EDUCATED brainwashed?????

this KOAN popped into my mind just while i was trying to figure out erad3. a KOAN is a buddhist riddle meant to liberate the mind by confusing it until intuition takes over.

i think KOANS are a type of brainwashing that endeavor to CLEANSE the mind of limiting toxic patterns.

but ABUSIVE logic and psychological battering can also break down someones values or identities.

i think somehere along the line erad3 was victimized like this.. and then became like his abusers.

i think he enjoyed writing threads that were just meant to ARGUE others to the point of blowing up or giving up.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

There is Anti-Jew, Anti-Christian, Anti-Atheist, Anti-Muslim, Anti-*insert whatever* all over ATS, it is not completely Muslim. Maybe that's just what you look at. It is still an Oasis of great information though.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Some folks here talk about banning others with mental instability. How does one judged mental instability?

Look at Ellen Bragovich. Was she mad?

Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein - watergate conspiracy - were they mad?

Daniel Ellsberg - Pentagon papers - was he mad?

John Gravitt - a GE machinish - GE fraud - was he mad?

Mordeci Vannanu - spilt the beans on Israel's nuke arsenel - was he mad?

and many more......

admittedly, they didnt pull a gun and blow people away, but the point is at what stage in human behavoir does one do it? Are you capable to be the judge of it?

The only solution is NOT to throw such people away, lock them up and throw away the keys. They are humans just like us, seeking answers in their stages of confusion common every human. It is perfectly normal to be different for no one human is alike in every way.

The solution is to reach out to them, and assist them in any way within our limits, and if our limits are reached, then the community's help would be necessary with teams of volunteers.

Rather than to blame others for a fellow human turn violently mad, the blame lays with the community for not being in that position to recognised the disorder and assist them with proper human close contact help. Each and every human life is precious, and just too bad Jared wasted his and more cruelly, others. The blame lays not only with him who is fully responsible for his life, but his community for their failure.

Guns are not the problem. Violence is.

Guns cannot be stopped, just as a piece of rock cannot be made UNAVALIABLE as a weapon.

But violence can be stopped. It is triggered by the mind, and that which can be triggered by mind, can be influenced. With proper influences and education, unnecessary violence can be eradicated over time.

Yes, ERIN Brockovich was crazy,....she was a feminist, therefore she was an unstable nutcase. She was also a hypocrite considering she was (supposedly) fighting for EQUAL rights for women.......yet all to eager to use the womans 'ace card' ie. her breast to gain the advantage over men. This is what feminists do, say they want equality then they cheat, lie and steal to get an advantage over men. What would happen to a man if we were to pull out ANY sexual compartment of our being while in court of all places. Arrested and thrown in jail. What happens to her? She gets lauded by women everywhere and the media and even gets a movie about a feminist who uses her breast to get what she wants and will not take NO for an answer. Yes, feminists like her are indeed crazy....thats why they are funded by the government and men are not. Men are usually brainwashed when crazy.....for feminists, it's natural.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Meh, who cares. It's some free publicity for ATS. Not that it needs it, but that's what it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
MK Ultra got him without a doubt. The symbology and numerology is unpredented along the lines of Chapman and Oswald they all have the same psychological profile and all rumoured to have not acted alone.
It seems his handlers got away scot free. It was your typical blood sacrifice the little girl proved it.
The sheep just played into the agenda as usual. This incident will spark debate on gun laws in the USA, don't forget we know the NWO wants the guns out of the USA before they take over, it will also censor free speech due to the "offensive language".

I feel for Mr Loughner now, i truly do. He was a scapegoat used to push the agenda.
The way he rambled he repeated things time and time again as if his brain was fried.
Deep down i knew he would be a member here, from the sky news personality file i probably would of got along with him same interests and all. Have you noticed how they keep pushing that he read Mein Kampf,smoked weed and was a "College dropout" when a quick search details he isn't a dropout he was removed due to extremist views on historical "fact" and promoted his own opinions on controversial subjects such as 9/11 and the moon landing. Guess the TPTB don't like it when one of their slaves speaks out against the next level of brainwashing.

The days leading to it he apparently acted like a chicken and spoke of watchers. More MK Ultra evidence.
He addresses himself in 3rd person. Yet again more evidence.

Coincidence that we now have 5 shooters in the past 6 years from ATS? Someone on this site is picking candidates thats for sure.

Think about it people, the government have everything to gain here.

1. They discuss gun laws (pushes the agenda)
2. They have a scapegoat
3. The handlers disappear (plausible deniability)
4. They censor certain views
5. They blame conspiracy theorists and the tea party movement killing 2 birds with one stone.
6. Less chance for voters to speak to their representatives.
7. Heightened security around public places (if a young man can do it then so can a "terrorist")

Why Gifford? Think about it her husband is the commander of the final NASA shuttle mission set for launch on 1st April 2011. But look at this..
www.chron.com...
Why do i have a feeling the date will be one of these April 7th,9th,11th, 13th or the 23rd.

Another blood sacrifice to sink human efforts in space? A final disaster to finish NASA?
None of this makes sense at all.
Those that are listening to the mainstream media need to look into this yourselves. It isn't hard because Loughner made no attempt hiding himself on the internet. Hidden in plain sight so to speak.

edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
just in case some of those mainstream media journalists are roaming through the pages, I would like to reiterate....

your newscasts seem to give me the impression that you are having a hard time finding good stories. Browse through the threads here on ats, I am sure you will find some great stories to replace those dull and boring stories about the life of superstar X.

We are all here, browsing mainly because we don't really care that much about superstar X, we care about weather the bank will come along and foreclose on our fully paid off house tomorrow, weather we could conceivably find ourselves learning that we've been paying the wrong company all this time and have some strange bank come at us with foreclosure after that final payment. We wonder if the body scanners might make us sick.
The lack of real information coming from the mainstream media, or unbelievable stories about fireworks causing flocks of birds to fall from the sky dead, (sorry, been on this earth for over 50 years, been to alot of fireworks, so have everyone else....if the birds were having a problem with them, I am sure, most of us would either be an eyewitness to such an event, or know of someone who has!
it opens up a ripe ground for all the conspiracies to begin with.
Please do you jobs....

and ummm.....there's alot of investigating reporting going on here...
I think there's some up and coming journalists, or at least people who want to be....
hint, hint.....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
After skimming through some of the morning news outlets on tv this morning, I can see that this does not bode well for ATS and any other conspiracy board out there. On ABC this morning, they were hyping up the shooter's interest in 2012 prophecy, with spooky images of at Mayan pyramid with the color removed off the image all in black. For the next week we are going to see this type of speculation about how all of us conspiracy theorists are a bunch of nut jobs. Thanks ABC.

- From a spooky conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I was watching a clip of Chapman aired on ABC where he tells Barbra Walters that the voices kept saying "Do it, do it, do it."

After studying Loughner's videos and writings, I'd say he was definitely mind controlled.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Thank you, as i pointed out it leads to it.
I watched his videos at least 3 times each and the things i noticed are certain words like

"Concious dreaming" like he is not in control of his body but can see what he is doing from his mind. MK Ultra and the occult know lucid dreaming or dreaming whilst awake are good tools to brainwash someone.

He mentions how he needs "sleep". Sleep deprivation is a very easy way to control someone it's what the Government do to prisoners and is a sign of MK Ultra. I tried sleep deprivation once and hallucinations do happen both auditory and visual. I spoke to my mums dead friend it took me 20 minutes to realise there was no-one there then i knew time for a good sleep. Never happened again thankfully.

He also has a video describing mind control. How religion and wealth mixes into the brainwashing. Plus his view on the military was interesting he states at the end about red flags going up. Sometimes when the military complex or government find a certain individual suitable they disallow them to join the military and give them another purpose. He also has no clear political motive sometimes he is left wing other times right wing.

I can imagine right now a few old men are sitting around an oval table in a teleconference with their overlords laughing and cheering that their test was successful.

It looks likely from ATS point of view it was MK Ultra (i see more events like this happening throughout the year) or he could of had a mental problem and wanted revenge on Gifford because she didn't answer his question correctly a few years ago, or the real target was the judge, the same judge who was entangle dina multi million dollar dispute over immigrants.

Whether it was conspiracy(likely) or mental problem. It's a shame for both sides.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Seeker, what you say about people ALL simply looking for the truth is categoricaly not the case. In the case of persons who have an established mental issue, very often they arent looking for answers, but trying to force a warped version of events on other people.
Jared , reportedly a member of this site, is alleged to have written some of the posts here on ATS . I have reveiwed the thread which the ownership and staff began , which showcases his "work". The fellow was clearly ill educated and possibly suffering from lack of sleep, evidenced by the content of his posts which had been connecting apparantly random events together in terms which the membership could not follow. Now , this was not your run of the mill confusion over the intent of a post. This young American man had posted his contribution to the site, using grammar and terms which utterly defied the membership with regard to deciphering his meaning. In short, these were not the sayings of a man of sound mind and character, but the ramblings of a man who had quite literaly lost his mind.
That he went ahead and shot a bunch of people is a tradgedy, and while we cannot witchunt those of less than sound mental persuasion , because that would be immoral, we must be prepared to accept the possibility that some of our number are not firing with all cylinders , and adapt to that reality.
This website is a community. It has all the interactions of a society , in that there are persons from every walk of life posting and reading here. In amongst this number then, it would be improbable that no mentaly disturbed individuals might crop up from time to time. Like a society then , we must deal with these people with compassion, respect, and understanding and crucialy, we must where we can see if there is a way to soothe persons who are exhibiting signs of dangerous psychological damage, and see if we can help them get the assistance with thier issues, that they so sorely require.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by embarassedbywhatamusesme

its not him or its a mate of his he just subscribed to my channel 20 mins ago unless hes sitting with a laptop in his cell surfing the net and a dont think he will be allowed

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here we go....

So this means if I believe conspiracy (facts) like
MK Ultra and Spree Killings
911 was an inside job
The 2 towers were brought down by a directed energy weapon and WTC7 was brought down with controlled demolition.
New World Order
ETs
Secret Space Program
Antigravity Technology
False Flag events
Problem Reaction Solution
The Powers that Be (TPTB) engaged in Occult practices and kill people like the 100 dead scientists, the last guy that was found in a landfill that had military ties, the dead scientists at Marconi Defense Systems, the plane crashes with legislators and military brass over the years, the odd deaths surrounding Oklahoma City Bombing and the Clintons in Mena Ark

So if I believe in these sort of things and participate in forums like this I might be psychotic, paranoid schizophrenic, and a possible danger to society of doing the very same things Loughner did?

Socially isolated? What does that mean? You mean I dont want to participate in the lie that my value is based on what degree I have, what salary I have, what car I drive,always trying to get to the top of the heap etc.

and yes I do believe these events are occurring to pass some sort of legislation or shut down the people that believe these sort of things. The Problem Reaction Solution method is used over and over and over and the past proves it.

So you think I am crazy?
Whats this all about...huh? of course law enforcement and military -intel agencies - fusion centers are watching boards like this

Example of Problem Reaction Solution and Information on Internet creating crazy people that go ballistic

Obama Eyeing Internet ID for Americans
STANFORD, Calif.--President Obama is planning to hand the U.S. Commerce Department authority over a forthcoming cybersecurity effort to create an Internet ID for Americans, a White House official said here today.

It's "the absolute perfect spot in the U.S. government" to centralize efforts toward creating an "identity ecosystem" for the Internet, White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt said.

That news, first reported by CNET, effectively pushes the department to the forefront of the issue, beating out other potential candidates, including the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security. The move also is likely to please privacy and civil-liberties groups that have raised concerns in the past over the dual roles of police and intelligence agencies.
CBS NEWS

I am going to say it once more. The Powers that Be are not as smart and illuminated as they would like to think... I dont care if the have all the secret knowledge or whatever. They arent as intelligent as they would like to think.
edit on 11-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
if you look at his posts and threads the majority is not abt 2012 or 9/11 its mostly abt mars rover or fake space shuttle missions why are the saying anything abt 2012 or 9/11 he didnt make one most post that i can see on either threads it was all abt god and currency nasa etc strange days indeed

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is what they wanted.

Do you see how this will effect our freedom of speech?

They are making it like the reason he killed a government official was because he was on a conspiracy website.

This could be the beginning of the end for our freedom of speech.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Negotium of Verum
So it begins...
It's only a matter of time before this is reported throughout the media. I just hope they don't portray everyone here as crazy, as that is not the case at all. Most people here have alot to offer the world.
In my opinion, I think the owner should release an official statement on the matter ASAP, and spread it to the major networks as a preventative. Quotes from people who responded with concern to this crazy killers ramblings could help our cause.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Negotium of Verum because: =(

How do we know if 'erad3' is really Jared? It could also be a different person typing or pasting contents on ATS by watching the youtube video. Until it has been confirmed or verified by the authorities and ATS has been contacted by authorities to provide usage history, we cannot conclude if 'erad3' indeed was the AZ shooter. Although I feel that 'erad3' very well could be Jared but would be interesting to know conclusively within a week or so if he indeed was a ATS member.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
reply to post by hotbakedtater

"the AZ shooter was indeed a member here."
So what?
I bet he has a Facebook account too and that means nothing.
We talk about anything here on ATS as many people talk about anything on Facebook, even AJ has a Facebook page.

so there's nothing to worry about.

Has this been confirmed officially through IP tracing or by the Authorities in anyway after investigating his laptop/desktop? My guess is that it will not be revealed to the public (if at all) for atleast another week or so as per Jared being a member of ATS with a user id of 'erad3'. Just curious since this is a conspiracy website, what if he was the manchurian candidate and someone else setup an account and decided to post similar message on ATS and videos on Youtube with a very well thought out plan?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Can anyone smell a manchurian candidate that would do something so as to take aim shutting down sites just like this and stealing a way from us the 2nd amendment?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join