It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW DARE THEY! - Banning Herbal Medicines in Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
From May 2011 this Ban will come into place and take ANOTHER choice out of our hands. People who don't want to be poisoned by the Drugs Industry will be forced to.
They will dictate what is available and what dose you can take.
They know herbal medicine works and people are starting to realise that - also not everyone can afford GP visits.
They don't want you to be cured it isn't in their interests.

We really are losing our freedom to self determination.

Read about it here: uncensored.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

There is this fly buzzing around my face right now, and I am about to kill it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The Govts may ban it but like everything else thats banned, it only opens up a blackmarket racket for it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien

There is this fly buzzing around my face right now, and I am about to kill it.

I do hope that I'm not the fly!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Let them ban anything they what, just like bluemirage said its just opens the black market up. Hey think of it like this, isnt weed illegal? Yup, and everyone can get it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by raceway40
reply to post by bluemirage5

Let them ban anything they what, just like bluemirage said its just opens the black market up. Hey think of it like this, isnt weed illegal? Yup, and everyone can get it.

You're right but this is ditatorship at the extreme! I can understand them wanting to control things that they say are bad for your health - smoking etc. It makes them look like they care and is a vote earner but how can herbal medicine be bad for you when they have always said it doesn't work.
THIS ISN'T ABOUT HEALTH ITS ABOUT WEALTH.
Next thing we know they will tell us which cakes we can eat or which bread we can have. It is the thin end of the wedge and you what all it has done for me is prove that they do work.
They're all CONTROL FREAKS!
We'll all be on the weed soon. That would suit them too - dumb us down and when we get into conspiracy themes they'll say we are all paranoid.

join