It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have your ever dreamed of UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
When i lived in the sticks about 10 years ago in Devon UK, nothing but the sounds of the wind outside and maybe a wailing fox to keep you company at night i had a dream, when i woke i remembered it. It was about UFO's that were hovering over Seaton a local coastal town about 5 miles from where i used to live. But the thing that got my attention about this dream was that they span on a with 45 degree axis so they would rock from side to side, all three of them did this but not at the same time

Also it felt like it was directed at me. However it was just a dream and nothing more. I just felt like sharing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I authored a thread a few days ago in which I try to question a "dream". In my case it was more of a real event.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: link

edit on 9-1-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DomCheetham

I had a dream I was taken to another planet (obovusly I don't really think I did) but it was really fun

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

My girlfriend has had 4 dreams involving UFO/Alien contact. They have all been very specific, and in her opinion lean towards an actual contact rather than "just a dream".

Girlfriend's Dream

That is her first. She has had three more, and they are all very "eye opening".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

If it were anything more you would have to consider other possibilities, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have had one strange dream actually in the past two months, I was standing on a large grey tower and couldn't move surrounded by waves, I was yelling no no no no for what seemed like an eternity. Now I have a tendency to talk in my sleep so I chalked it up thusly, but I woke up with a strange sounding ringing in my ears that seemed at the time to even shake the walls, in early morning. That is as close as I have come to dreaming of UFO's, next to the nightmare I think every child has at one point in time of a tentacle monster chasing them through a red cavern carying an axe in one it's tentacles. But it is an interesting phenom none the less.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ah well yes, yes I have.

Can you give detail on the AVC?
edit on 9-1-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
interesting to find this thread as i had one 2 nights ago, i was in a car with 4 friends and i was beatboxing for them when i saw a ufo just like the one in the District 9 movie appear in the sky. Instead of telling everyone normaly i started to freestyle rap to them i cant remeber the whole rap but i remember the start, it went.
theres a ufo
theres a ufo
theres a ufo
everybody look out the window
theres a ufo
but you dont know
coz its not what it seams
let me tell you bout a govement project blue beam
where they stage this event to make you scream

i cant remember the rest and i obviously cant portray the flow and how it sounds but it was cool.
then more ufo's appeared and they attacked london.

beautiful place Devon i've been there once, i'm from Kent the other side of England

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No I haven't but my husband did once after I broke a saucer over his head.

Surely like most dreams - you only dream what has been on your mind lately. (Or on your head)lol

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Our family owns a nice plot of land in Southeast Texas… we call it the farm. I lived there from the time I was 3 until Christmas break of 4th grade and again during 6th and 7th grade...and for 6 months during a temporary separation from my husband, now 7 years ago. This is the location of two UFO/ alien dreams. The first is a reoocuring dream, the second is a dream I only had once, but sticks with me. You will find out why after I describe the second dream.

First (reoccuring dream):

For some reason all of my family has come to live at the farm in my dream. My parents live near Aggieland. My brother and his family lives in Aggieland, and my sister lives 30 miles south of the farm. I live with my family near Fort Hood and am approximately 6 hours from there. But in this dream, we are all pretty much limited to the 5 acre yard of the farm and the farmhouse...the remaining 95 acres are unsafe. In this dream we all tote Dad's shotguns when we have to step outside to collect water or food from a garden, near one of the fencelines and wooded areas where the ship seems to linger and wait for us to over-step our boundaries.

The UFOs shoot green and red lazers at us if we get near the fence (border) and we often times shoot back. The dream seems so real, it scares me. When I have this dream, I cannot find peace of mind for a few hours after waking and I truly feel as if aliens are a threat. Since I have seen several UFOs, one so close I was paralyzed with fear, no one will ever be able to convince me of their benevolence. So don't bother!

2nd dream:

In this dream, the boundaries are even smaller. There are no UFO's in this dream, only lizard-type creatures. This dream happened before Hurricane Ike, and in this dream, the house was raised up on stilts, but not as high as the beach houses on the coast. Also in this dream is an old friend of mine from high school, a boy who made me feel very safe. We have a pond at the farm, and in the dream, it is well stocked, but we really risk our lives to get food from it. We are bound, once again by existing fencelines, but also by fences that are no longer there, one used to run in front of the pond. We are mostly trapped inside while these giant lizards crawl the outside walls of the house as well as up and down the fencelines. Bullets do not penetrate the lizards' skin in this dream, but shooting them does stun them and allows the men (the only ones who dare to step outside) the ability to grab fish traps from the pond...and then replace them hours later (in this dream.)

So...here's the weird thing. During Ike, a tree fell through the upstairs master bedroom...and the house shifted from the strong winds. So the Thanksgiving following the strong hurricane, we gathered to celebrate at the farm. The men (dad, husband, bro & ex bro in law and his son) jacked the house up and added two feet to the height of the house. (The ex bro in law and his family were not in either dream). And my friend from high school is a very outspoken advocate now for gun ownership and has won many awards for his shooting skills. I know this because I recently joined facebook and he only posts quotes about guns and ownership and nothing else. He doeesn't even respond to comments I make to him sometimes, like, "okay, Kevin, we get that you like guns! What else are you interested in!" LOL! His profile pic is one of his trophies.

Anyways, when the house was raised, (to make it able to withstand more winds from future hurricanes), I got super creeped out...because of my dream. The fact that Kevin is so into guns and was in that dream also freaks me out....but it wasn't until I was typing this out that I realized my sister's ex was NOT in either dream, although everyone else in our family was!! Am I seeing a future where we are ruled over by aliens?

I just received an email from my dad early last week that was our plan of emergency. We are to meet at his and Mama's house and from there, most likely head to the farm (if it safe). I have always felt this would be our personal move if the SHTF, but when I got the email from Dad, I was shocked and surprised...because the one time we discussed an emergency plan he told me that he was only responsible for Mama and we were on our own..!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

LOL! My childhood reoccuring nightmare was of a purple people eater and in the dream I would always round up my sis & bro in my dad's old chevy silverado and hightail it down the ol' dirt road from the farm until we lost it!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Many years ago (early 90's), my ex husband and I had the same dream, which continued for 3 nights in a row.

Readers digest version:

The first night, I dreamed that a being roughtly 3 ft tall was standing next to my bed, and somewhat resembled a stuffed animal (yeah I know, try not to laugh). After observing this being, and sensing that I had nothing to be afraid of, a larger being appeared next to the smaller one, and gave me a message that we have known each other before, that I don't remember them but we were friends, and they were taking a form that I would not be afraid of. I felt no fear at all, in fact very comfortable and trusting, and what I remember next was being taken aboard a craft that was no bigger than a car. The craft shot off into space, then came back to the area I lived, which was on a lake, and the craft dove into and out of the water several times.

The next morning, I told my husband about my 'dream' and he looked me dead in the eye and said he had the same dream, only the images he had of the beings were that they resembled members of his family. I'm guessing they took forms that were comforting to us.

For the next two nights, we again had the same visitation, with more flights in the craft. On the third night, they said that they would not return, but I would be seeing them again in my future.

I don't remember any technical details, only that the craft were very small, circular and seemed to have almost a translucent quality about it. They could only fit 3-4 adults at most inside, and could navigate sharply and defied our laws of physics. I wasn't given any info about our planet dying or anything like that, and if they did, I don't remember it. In reflection, I have always been fascinated with UFO's and the possibility that there was other life in the universe, even as a child. Their visit, at least as far as I can determine, was to confirm to my ex and myself that we were not crazy in believing that ET life existed. They came out of friendship, mostly I feel, to teach us to honor our truth. I would love to have a hypnosis session with Delores Cannon and go back into this experience!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I had a dream when I lived in a four unit apartment building, I dreamed I moved upstairs, Where I dreamed there was
a UFO outside of the window. I tried to hide along the wall but the large eyed brown skinned creature pushed it's face against the glass to try and see me. That was a freaky dream.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I've been fascinated by UFOs for years, but I never dreamed about them until just a few years ago. I've even see a few aliens in my dreams, though they were never what I expected them to be. First time I saw a UFO or alien in a dream, it was a dream about being at my friend's cabin in BC. Pulsing red lights coming through the windows, and a metallic looking something in amongst the trees. I ran downstairs and hid in the basement, away from any windows, facing the stairs so I couldn't be surprised. The door opened, and an alien started creeping down the stairs. It looked like a dwarf or little person of southern Indian descent, except rather than the arms and legs being short and stunted, they were actually long and skinny. Head was normal, but maybe just a little big for the small body and skinny limbs. The face was dark brown, almost black, and VERY wrinkly, with a lot of character and depth to the features. It's eyes were no different than my own, the irises were dark brown, like the skin.

Anyways, it got to the bottom of the stairs, turned, and looked RIGHT at me where I was hiding behind a stack of folding chairs. I woke up instantly.

It was pretty creepy, but it was just a dream. The cabin didn't look right, the layout was all wrong, etc. But it was cool nonetheless - my first dream about aliens.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Sort of.

I dream of alien invasions now and then. They're fun dreams, usually very action-packed and full of wild ideas and images. Often I get to play a key role in what's going on.

Maybe it's a kind of simulator. Someone prepping me for my part in the real thing when it happens...

new topics

top topics

join