It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, Alan Watt, Vegetarianism and how it's all part of the NWO plan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Listening to a Watt/Jones interview today, it was implied that vegetarians/vegans are docile, weaker and essentially less intelligent than their omnivorous counterparts. They furthermore discuss how vegetarianism has been part of the overall NWO agenda all along.

Not sure if that's totally right after having a look at it. Was going to post and say that I think Alex is an absolute clown for saying such a thing, but almost as soon as he starts up on it he's talking about the NWO's ability to genetically modify and alter the plants, which might be the main part of his argument. I don't think veggies are in any way different either, as long as they pay attention to making sure they get the right vitamins, etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

That essentially mirrors my feelings on the matter. The diet itself isn't a problem when adequate measures are taken but according to Jones and Watt, the agenda entails inadequate measures which positions the diet as a vehicle for malnutrition and thus control.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

i have only internet and I am less and less on the web, the only way to destroy those illuminati it's not to fight them but to ignore them and there is a simple words is NO... just NO the words NO is more powerful than any gun and more powerful than any speech, when people will start to say just NO the world will change...

If you are living on a farm or have a garden in the USA you may be in big trouble come 2012.
dissidentvoice.org...

The amendment that is supposed to protect small farmers DOES NOT. It only subjects them to a slightly different set of regs.
Actual amendment tester.senate.gov...

‘‘(2) EXEMPTION.—A qualified facility—
‘‘(A) shall not be subject to the requirements under subsections (a) through (i) and
subsection (n) in an applicable calendar year; and

‘‘(B) shall submit to the Secretary—
‘‘(i)(I) documentation that demonstrates that the owner, operator, or agent in charge of the facility has identified potential hazards associated with the food being produced, is implementing preventive controls to address the hazards, and is monitoring the preventive controls to ensure that such controls are effective;

I have not bothered to see if they stuck the "Commerce Clause" in the bill. THAT is the clause that is the I GOTCHA for gardens. There is no question that if the Commerce Clause is not in the law now it soon will be. TPTB made their intent clear in the original food bill HR 875. HR 875 includes this.

"in any action to enforce the requirements of the food safety law, the connection with interstate commerce required for jurisdiction SHALL BE PRESUMED TO EXIST."

There is no question that food grown for home use will be covered by the law if that is what the FDA wants. The Supreme Court has already decided food grown for consumption on site IS covered by Federal Law.

The Commerce Clause:
A farmer, Mr Filburn, was growing wheat for his own use. He harvested 12 acres over his USDA allotment for consumption on his own property. The government fined him. Filburn refused to pay.

“The government claimed that if Mr. Filburn grew wheat for his own use, he would not be buying it — and that affected interstate commerce” The Supreme court found against the farmer!!!
www.fff.org...

The Court's opinion must be quoted to be believed:

[The wheat] supplies a need of the man who grew it which would otherwise be reflected by purchases in the open market. Home-grown wheat in this sense competes with wheat in commerce.

As Epstein commented, "Could anyone say with a straight face that the consumption of home-grown wheat is 'commerce among the several states?'"

The USDA has already told a friend she could not give lasagna made with her homemade goat cheese to her own son!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

....according to Jones and Watt, the agenda entails inadequate measures which positions the diet as a vehicle for malnutrition and thus control.

That is the real problem for every one not just Vegans and Vegetarians. The Food law just passed states:

Sec. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS Pg. 239 Line 20
Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.

This is a way to implement Codex Alimentarius which is based on Napoleonic legal code whereby anything that is not explicitly permitted is automatically forbidden. It is designed to control EVERY aspect of how food and nutritional supplements are produced and sold.

The FDA has already stated on their website that they will Harmonize regs with those of international bodies and begins their list with Codex Alimentarius!

Decoding the Codex Alimentarius Guidelines for Vitamins and Supplements

...While there are varying opinions on the effects the Codex guidelines would have on dietary supplements, there is little debate about the fact that these effects would be detrimental. At best, the guidelines will reduce dose levels to minuscule amounts too small to be beneficial, as well as causing the prices to skyrocket for both consumers and producers.[1]

However, a more frightening scenario is possible and, unfortunately, quite likely. When one examines the evidence, it is clear that the effects of the Codex guidelines will do more than just reduce the level of nutrients available in supplements. The truth is that it will actually go so far as to list vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other nutrients as toxins, while at the same time listing dangerous chemicals as nutrients....

ODEX ALIMENTARIUS AND YOU
.....In particular, NHF has opposed the Codex Vitamin and Mineral Food Supplement Guidelines that were adopted in framework form in 2004-2005, and that will limit access to healthy dietary supplements as well as ‘dumb down’ their potencies to non-beneficial levels. These maximum upper permitted limits have not yet been set. However, if the Germans, Danes and others have their way, then ridiculously-low limits will be imposed that will ensure that supplements pose no competition with their harmaceutical industry. For example, the German Institute (BfR) that has conducted ‘research’ into this area has determined that niacin is dangerous to consumers at levels higher than 17 milligrams per capsule! This is the madness that they would impose upon the rest of us....

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Gandhi was a vegetarian and led resistance against British rule in India.

I rest my case.

Gandhi was not forced to eat GMO Frankenfood. Also he ate meat when young and was a vegetarian not a vegan. BIG difference.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
1. I think PETA is a false flag set up by the meat lobby to make animal rights activists and vegans look like paranoid dip#s.

2. I think Alex Jones is paid by PETA to make fun of vegans to make meat eaters look like hateful bigots and dangerous extremists. (I think this is part of the reason why the courts are slowly but surely codifying ethical vegans as a "protected minority class" so when hate speech becomes criminalized, meat eaters can put put in jail for criticizing veganism or even eating meat in the general vicinity of a vegan.)

PETA is a false flag, and so is Alex Jones.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rexusdiablos

They furthermore discuss how vegetarianism has been part of the overall NWO agenda all along.

bahahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join