It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, Alan Watt, Vegetarianism and how it's all part of the NWO plan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Very cool. Never knew that Alan Watt was on AJ. AW was a very smart man. In regards to your post, yes we should eat meat...and vegetables. That's why we have incisors as well as molars, because we are naturally omnivourus. Our teeth tell us this. Of course it's all up to personal preference to anyone who's not starving. Not sure about the vegetarian conspiracy, but looking at everything else TPTB have done to the masses- I would not be surprised. Seems there is no limit to how low our leaders will go to keep us all in line. After all, what are we to those in power? Just consumers and worker bees. They want docile apathetic automatons. No independent thought is allowed- the nail that stands up gets hammered down.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
1. I believe we will probably move toward "synthetic" meats. Meats that are literally grown in a dish.

I suspect the same. Either that or the need to feed becomes outmoded e.g. transhumanism, nanotechnology etc.

2. Most people I meet who are vegans/vegetarians tend to be more intelligent that the average eater I know. I figure this isn't because of the diet, rather the diet is due to their intelligence.

That's an important distinction.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. ~Albert Einstein

3. Jones seems to be a fearful man who is is afraid of everyone who lives differently than he does.

It's becoming apparent with diets, sexuality and religion.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin
They even genetically alter life cycles to speed up the growth, and enable faster development for quicker slaughter. .

That's why dairy is so dangerous, exogenous growth hormones.

Originally posted by stephinrazin
Your best chance to stay healthy, intelligent, and productive is grow your own food or livestock.

Spoken like a true sage.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hmm, I hadn't considered the holistic perspective. Some indeed believe that they consume the spirit of the earthling they feed on.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
Scientific Study/Report would be great

Agreed. Jones mentions several times that such claims are "scientific" without actually providing the science.

Otherwise all you have is a bunch of opinionated replies (opinions are fine, however without backing of a scientific medical report, are just that, opinions!)

That's pretty much redundant to be honest. I clearly stipulated that opinions are welcome.

Someone in here claimed that vegetarian/vegan diet is not the healthiest diet compared to ???

Would love to see a report (not an article/editorial peice) backing that statement ....EVIDENCE please?

It would help if you could identify what post you're addressing.

Do you believe that Jones is correct in stating that the NWO is counting on such diets to better control the populace or is he simply latching on to everything and anything to do with global utopian theories as conspiratorial evils?

Evidence of this would be great, otherwise its just speculation, assumption, heresay

Why should I provide evidence for claims that a) aren't my own and b) I don't agree with?

I could right a program with less automated responses than you've provided thus far.

"Evidence, opinion, does not compute, system overload."

Deny Ignorance - > one could start by jumping on the UN website or WHO website

Deny Ambiguity - > Who is the "one" to which you are referring? What is "one" supposed to researching on the said websites?
edit on 10/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad2
I'm vegetarian for 20+ years. Not strict vegetarian.

Even vegetarians aren't vegetarians. They're lacto-ovo-vegetarians. Vegans are the only true vegetarians. It's all in the name. Some "vegetarians" think it's perfectly fine to consume organic meat.

Originally posted by zeddissad2
I do not want to eat stressed, hormone&antibiotics pumped animals - that is all.

What measures do you take to avoid this?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainDog

Very cool. Never knew that Alan Watt was on AJ. AW was a very smart man.

Yep. He's certainly calmer than Jones.

Originally posted by RainDog

yes we should eat meat...and vegetables. That's why we have incisors as well as molars, because we are naturally omnivourus. Our teeth tell us this.

Such logic falls apart with the human appendix.

Here's another opinion on the matter:

Nothing about the way we are can answer questions about what we should or ought to do. Saying, “Doing X is only natural” or “We were evolved to do Y” is UTTERLY MEANINGLESS.

We weren’t evolved to do anything. We just evolved. Why do we have an appendix? Why do we have five fingers instead of seven or four? Why do we have eyebrows? Why can we smell rotten eggs, but not carbon monoxide? Why do we have some pointy teeth and some not-so-pointy teeth?

I learned that answer in elementary school and it’s been useful ever since. We have pointy teeth because some creature 10,000 years ago or 100,000 years ago or 1 million or 10 million years ago who may or may not have been human as we know it happened to have pointy teeth and happened to have lots of babies. And those babies had babies who had more babies and eventually you appeared. With pointy teeth. Congratulations.

Nothing about the way we live our lives is “natural.” We live in huge concrete cities. We drive cars. We sh-t in toilets. We eat food that someone else produced that comes boxed and shrink wrapped from grocery stores. Were we “evolved” to live this way? Does it matter?

Article | Source

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Jones does not want vegetarianism to allow the climate warmists to enact laws to hurt small farmers selling meat. Considering Jones is a texan he is raised in a meat culture and has bias towards vegan. Read the "China Study" to learn the scientific benefits of veganism. I'm a happy vegan by the way

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting thread but I don't think vegos are less intelligent at all. I know a lot of vegos who are smart and very healthy - in fact they take care of themselves a lot better than most. This article is so... funny!

Did you know that Einstein was a vego? The article forgot to mention that.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
it makes me think the movie Dumb and Dumber
morons who think they know ...
there is nothing more to expect of the human race
Listen MR jones have see how those animals are killed
MR Jones did you knew that the seed eaten by cows and pigs
are produced in Africa the same country where people are dying because they have nothing to eat
ho yea africa!!! who cares!!
all the pollution for what!!! to see this obscene image of those person guzzler in macdonald,what a shame!!!!
I can not say I'm angry no realy i'm not
I m just waiting for one thing
the end
the end of this stupid and destructive race
because she deserves it!
we are not united and we will never be

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
it makes me think the movie Dumb and Dumber
morons who think they know ...
there is nothing more to expect of the human race
Listen MR jones have see how those animals are killed
MR Jones did you knew that the seed eaten by cows and pigs
are produced in Africa the same country where people are dying because they have nothing to eat
ho yea africa!!! who cares!!
all the pollution for what!!! to see this obscene image of those person guzzler in macdonald,what a shame!!!!
I can not say I'm angry no realy i'm not
I m just waiting for one thing
the end
the end of this stupid and destructive race
because she deserves it!
we are not united and we will never be

Great comment. Couldn't have said it better myself... but I hope one day this world will wake up and realise there is another way. Stay positive and be the change.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

1. God never intended for us to eat other animals.

Ah, and he gave us the teeth to eat them because...? Oh, let me guess. It's a test!

Right?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RainDog

You mean Canine teeth which is speculated to be meant to tear meat but then again almost all mammals on this planet have Canines, even herbivores. Teeth prove nothing, you're victim of mindless propaganda from the learning institutions who have much to gain by telling you so.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
reply to post by RainDog

You mean Canine teeth which is speculated to be meant to tear meat but then again almost all mammals on this planet have Canines, even herbivores. Teeth prove nothing, you're victim of mindless propaganda from the learning institutions who have much to gain by telling you so.

You're right.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I will see if I can scrounge up all the links.

Since that will take time I will answer this question in several different posts.

First, everyone knows the Media has a large impact on our opinions. So WHO OWNS the Media?

If you have followed farming news you would know that Derry Brownfield was forced off the air by Monsanto and three reporters in Florida also lost their jobs for reporting the truth.

HERE ARE LINKS on the MEDIA:
U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media. www.mindfully.org...

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

Media Conglomerates, Mergers, Concentration of Ownership: www.globalissues.org...

Who controls the media www.nowfoundation.org...

Interlocking Directorates
Media corporations share members of the board of directors with a variety of other large corporations, including banks, investment companies, oil companies, health care and pharmaceutical companies and technology companies. This list shows board interlocks for the following major media interests:
www.fair.org...

The Media is NOT on the side of the ordinary citizen, so ask yourself WHY they support PETA, Vegan and Vegetarianism while denouncing meat eating???

Also given that the FDA, thanks to Monsanto's Mike Taylor declared Frankenfood "equivalent " to natural and needs no testing or labeling, you KNOW the USDA and FDA are on the side of the big Ag Cartels. HECK the Ag Cartels RUN the USDA and FDA!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

thank you for your comment

the only question i want ask to people is what are they waiting from this life, what are they waiting ...

to MR DUMB ALEX JONES

did you know the meat industry is an environmental disaster for our planet and a source of suffering for both humans and animals. The meat is a waste of water, grain. It is linked to land degradation, deforestation, contamination of waters by nitrates, fertilizers, pesticides and destruction of tropical forests. It has an impact on greenhouse gas pollutants from animal husbandry and severe climate change. The meat industry is starving the poor, contributing to famine and a misallocation of resources.

-On a global scale, 90% of soybeans are farmed animals. (World Watch Institute)
United States 70% of grain goes to livestock. In India only 2% of grain go to animals. (USDA FAS l991)
-
In a feedlot of 37,000 U.S. cattle, 25 tons of corn are distributed at all hours. (Steve Boyan, University of Maryland)
- If all the grain for the U.S. cattle were consumed directly, they could feed 800 million people. (David Pimental, a professor of ecology at Cornell Institute)

-It takes 7 kilograms of grain to produce the kilogram of beef - 4 kg to produce the kilogram of pork - 2 kg to produce the kilogram of chicken. (World Watch Institute)

-Currently 776 million people, or the 6-malnourished and, despite an increase in cereal production by almost one billion tons since the mid-l960s, a large percentage of the quantity n is not used for human benefit. A little over a third of global cereal output is fed to animals each year, and a quarter of world production of fish. (FAO Agriculture World ")

-In l985, during the famine in Ethiopia, when the population dying of hunger, the country was exporting grain to livestock English. (Compassion in World Farming)

WASTE WATER TO PRODUCE THIS SEEDS

The shortage of drinking water threat worldwide: 40% of the population, distributed in 24 countries suffer from water shortages, both in quantity and quality. (World Bank)

Over 3 million children under five die every year worldwide from diarrhea caused primarily by contaminated water and food borne pathogens. (International Food Policy Research Institute)

25 African countries expected to lack of water within the next 25 years while China and India would be subject to water stress. Already 70% of fresh water resources are degraded or polluted. (United Nations Committee for the Environment)

It is estimated that half of global water consumption is for the production of meat and dairy products.
United States, 80% of drinking water
used for rearing animals.

In California, the dairy industry, the largest of the country consumes as much water as a city of 22 million people. (Greenpeace). This state suffers periodic droughts and water shortages for its inhabitants. To produce the kg of chicken, it takes 3, 500 liters of water. In comparison, it takes 900 liters of water per kilogram of wheat and 500 liters of water per kilogram of potatoes. (David Pimentel)

ALWAYS MORE AND WASTE DISPOSAL

Herds of animals use most of the farmland in the world: in 1999 some 3 460 million hectares were regularly used for grazing, more than doubling of agricultural land under permanent cultivation. (UVE)

To produce the kg of meat, it must the same area of land to grow 200 kg of tomatoes or l60 kg of potatoes or carrots l20 kg or 80 kg of apples. (Jeremy Rifkin)

On the acre (2 l / 2 acres hectare = l): may feed 20 vegans for 1 carnivores

Tropical rainforests cover about 720 million hectares and are home to some 50% of the biodiversity of the planet. More than 200 million hectares of forests have been destroyed since 1950, particularly to make way for pasture or cattle farms. This deforestation has been linked to loss of some unique plant and animal species in South America and Central, the richest source of biodiversity in the world. In Central America, grazing areas increased from 3.5 to 9.5 million hectares since 1950 and the cattle population has more than doubled from 4.2 to 9.6 million animals (Kaimonitz 1995).
Brazil has the second largest cattle herd in the world after India, with l60 million animals.

For a burger, is converted to pasture: 6 square meters of virgin forests. If the meat comes from a South American cattle are destroyed: 75 kg of living material, 20 species of plants, insects l00 and dozens of species of birds, reptiles and mammals. (Jeremy Rifkin) The United States imports 200 million lbs of beef from Central America each year. (Steve Boyan, University of Maryland)

Deforestation in Quebec: the southern province deforestation at a rate of serious concern particularly in the lowlands of the St. Lawrence. In the Chaudière-Appalaches, Centre-du-Québec, Montérégie and Lanaudière regions, deforestation has increased by 30% in three years compared to five years before that. This deforestation is largely due to the adoption of new standards of application, which increased the area needed for the "recycling" of manure and slurry from livestock mainly pigs. Deforestation hit a total of 32 000 hectares of forest, or 320 square kilometers, between l999 and 2002. (Ministry of Environment, Quebec)

TOXIC SUBSTANCES IN THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE MEAT

Trace elements are often added to feed as sources of trace elements. Copper and zinc are deliberately mixed with a variety of livestock feed concentrates while heavy metals such as cadmium are accidentally introduced into foods by means of phosphate in the ingredients used. Digestion concentrates these elements at high levels in manure and animal manure. Soils which are regularly applied manure of pigs and poultry may accumulate significant amounts of heavy metals that may in turn contaminate crops and threaten human health. (International Food Policy Research Institute: "Livestock to 2020: the next food revolution")

i will stop here !!!!

this is for those multiple reason i don't eat meat and sorry has you see mr jones i'm not docile...

edit on 10-1-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The second point is:

Is there any evidence the elite WANT to dumb down the general population??

Unfortunately the Answer is YES!

There is an obvious and deliberate plan. A well educated population of independent thinkers is ALWAYS a danger to those who would rule.

Of course the elite are going to make sure their OWN offspring get a very good education.

Classical education has been the foundation of college preparatory schools across the country for centuries. Schools like Phillips Andover, Phillips Exeter, Boston Latin School, and Stonybrook are examples of highly acclaimed classical preparatory schools. We know of no system that has a better record of producing academic excellence than classical education. www.theambroseschool.org...

Michigan State University: College students lack scientific literacy, study finds

"For 10 years, William Schmidt, a statistics professor at Michigan State University, has looked at how U.S. students stack up against students in other countries in math and science. "In fourth-grade, we start out pretty well, near the top of the distribution among countries; by eighth-grade, we're around average, and by 12th-grade, we're at the bottom of the heap, outperforming only two countries, Cyprus and South Africa."
:Source

...the U.S. ranks 21st out of 29 Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) countries in mathematics scores, with nearly one-quarter of students unable to solve the easiest level of questions....In 2000, 28 percent of all freshmen entering a degree-granting institution required remedial coursework
www.edreform.com...

Do not think this is untrue because my spouse has done the same thing:

The Shadow Scholar The man who writes your students' papers tells his story

I've written roughly 5,000 pages of scholarly literature...

I've written toward a master's degree in cognitive psychology, a Ph.D. in sociology, and a handful of postgraduate credits in international diplomacy. I've worked on bachelor's degrees in hospitality, business administration, and accounting. I've written for courses in history, cinema, labor relations, pharmacology, theology, sports management, maritime security, airline services, sustainability, municipal budgeting, marketing, philosophy, ethics, Eastern religion, postmodern architecture, anthropology, literature, and public administration. I've attended three dozen online universities. I've completed 12 graduate theses of 50 pages or more. All for someone else.

You've never heard of me, but there's a good chance that you've read some of my work. I'm a hired gun, a doctor of everything, an academic mercenary. My customers are your students. I promise you that. Somebody in your classroom uses a service that you can't detect, that you can't defend against, that you may not even know exists....

WHY HAS HAPPENED???

Dumbing Down America

Dewey's philosophy had evolved from Hegelian idealism to socialist materialism, and the purpose of the school was to show how education could be changed to produce little socialists and collectivists instead of little capitalists and individualists. It was expected that these little socialists, when they became voting adults, would dutifully change the American economic system into a socialist one.

In order to do so he analyzed the traditional curriculum that sustained the capitalist, individualistic system and found what he believed was the sustaining linchpin -- that is, the key element that held the entire system together: high literacy. To Dewey, the greatest obstacle to socialism was the private mind that seeks knowledge in order to exercise its own private judgment and intellectual authority. High literacy gave the individual the means to seek knowledge independently. It gave individuals the means to stand on their own two feet and think for themselves. This was detrimental to the "social spirit" needed to bring about a collectivist society. Dewey wrote in Democracy and Education, published in 1916:

When knowledge is regarded as originating and developing within an individual, the ties which bind the mental life of one to that of his fellows are ignored and denied.

When the social quaility of individualized mental operations is denied, it becomes a problem to find connections which will unite an individual with his fellows. Moral individualism is set up by the conscious separation of different centers of life. It has its roots in the notion that the consciousness of each person is wholly private, a self-inclosed continent. intrinsically independent of the ideas, wishes, purposes of everybody else.

And he wrote in School and Society in 1899:

The tragic weakness of the present school is that it endeavors to prepare future members of the social order in a medium in which the conditions of the social spirit are eminently wanting ...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

In my first two posts I have shown both the media and our education system is controlled by the elite and really should not be trusted. So lets get to the nitty gritty.

What does the Science Say???

US babies mysteriously shrinking: Birthweights in the US are falling but no one knows why, according to a study of 36.8 million infants born between 1990 and 2005.

Importance of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)

A balanced diet is a basic part of good health at all times in our life. However, it is more critical during pregnancy as it has to provide the extra nutrients needed for mother and baby. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is especially important for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. DHA is derived from dietary alpha-linolenic acid and is found in foods such as fatty fish, organ meats and eggs.

Fat makes up 60% of the brain and the nerves that run every system in the body. DHA is the major structural fatty acid in the gray matter of the brain and the retina of the eyes. It is especially important to the correct structural formation of photoreceptor cells (the cells of the eye that recognize light - in all its various hues - and transmit this information to the brain), and thus is crucial to good vision. However, if there is not a sufficient amount of DHA, development may be impaired. In addition, DHA can also help prevent pre-term labor and may help protect against postpartum depression.

Low levels of DHA in our body have been associated with mood swings, memory loss and visual and other neurological conditions. A small amount of DHA is synthesized in our body naturally. But people who limit meat and egg intake, such as vegetarians or those on low-fat diets, are liable to have low level of DHA.

DHA is naturally transferred to a foetus and it is required throughout the pregnancy. Because developing foetuses cannot make their own omega-3 fatty acids, their needs must be met by their mothers. The DHA content and the essential nutrient contents in the mother's diet reflect the amount of DHA and nutrients and that are passed on to the baby. If the mother is not properly nourished, the foetus will suffer.

A continual supply of DHA is needed for the full term of the pregnancy as the DHA content of the cerebrum and cerebellum increases threefold during the last trimester....

Role of red meat in the diet for children and adolescents.

INTRODUCTION

Over the first few years of postnatal life, an infant's body undergoes dramatic changes not only in physical attributes, but also in developmental milestones. By three years of age, an infant's head circumference and hence brain size will have reached 80% of what it will potentially achieve in adulthood, and its length will also have doubled in size. Therefore, it is not surprising that any adverse events occurring during these periods may have a negative impact upon psychomotor development.

In 1968, Dobbing (1) suggested that there were vulnerable periods of neurological development that coincided with times of maximal brain growth. These periods begin during foetal development at around the 25th week of gestation and continue for the first two years of postnatal life. Nutrient deficiencies occurring during these vulnerable periods may well have an impact upon brain growth and, hence, neurological and psychomotor development. (1) These nutrient deficits have subsequently been shown to result in more functional deficiencies rather than physical abnormalities. Not only is optimal nutrition essential for achieving optimal physical and psychosocial development, but it also appears to have significant disease implications for later in adult life. Barker and his epidemiology group in the UK proposed that not only intrauterine malnutrition, but also poor weight gain in the first year of life, was associated with an increased incidence of cardiovascular disease (particularly in adults aged >50 years), hypertension and glucose intolerance during adulthood. (2) Their retrospective, epidemiological report has been supported by several studies on the Netherlands famine during World War II, which affected women during early, mid and late stages of gestation. (3,4) Subsequently, animal and prospective human studies have suggested that either under- or over-nutrition in utero can be associated with epigenetic epigenetic /epi·ge·net·ic/ (-je-net´ik)
1. pertaining to epigenesis.

2. altering the activity of genes without changing their structure.....

Study finds vegetarians have smaller brains

Scientists at the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, have discovered that going veggie could be bad for your brain – with those on a meat-free diet six times more likely to suffer brain shrinkage.

The study involved tests and brain scans on community-dwelling volunteers aged 61 to 87 years without cognitive impairment at enrolment, over a period of five years. When the volunteers were retested five years later the medics found those with the lowest levels of vitamin B12 were also the most likely to have brain shrinkage. It confirms earlier research showing a link between brain atrophy and low levels of B12.

Vegans are the most likely to be deficient because the best sources of the vitamin are meat, particularly liver, milk and fish.

This study confirms other findings, covered in Trick and Treat, which shows that overall human brain sizes have reduced by an average 11% since we adopted an agricultural diet based on cereal grains rather than the meat-based diet of our Palaeolithic ancestors.

Vogiatzoglou A, et al. Vitamin B12 status and rate of brain volume loss in community-dwelling elderly. Neurology 2008; 71(11): 826-32.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

it is dramatic to see how far we have come to the point of no return
everything is connected to money, ultimately we are like those cows and those
pigs we arejust good to run their economies ... and all these people who supposedly defend our rights through their site are just runing their own business... pathetic...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Gandhi was a vegetarian and led resistance against British rule in India.

I rest my case.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join