It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords' secret messages describe Sarah Palin dream warfare attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Did you know about this

Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D, AZ) was the victim of dream warfare attacks and suffered nightmares in which she saw former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin receiving news of the representative’s death. Voice analysis of audio from Rep. Giffords’ radio interview this morning along with her victory remarks from last November reveal secret unconscious messages when they are played in reverse. This subject is featured in a new episode of The Secret Message Report – Podcast Edition, produced and hosted by Vancouver UFO Examiner, Jon Kelly. This story is also available on video as a new episode of SecretMessageTV.

Source-www.unexplainable.net...

My Comment
Well i was shocked to hear this, is it actually possible and does this mean thiers something more to the shootong or just a coincedence. Please check source and thier are some links thier to videos on this. Will explain better than i can.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is a paper that touches on dream manipulation among other things www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I have heard of similar stories performed by Shamans, MK Ultra is also a popular one for messing with heads.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
That is spooky for sure. Sometimes I think we kind of feel/know when something catastrophic is around the bend. I wonder how much media attention this will get since it's not "normal"? I look forward to seeing how or if this is reported widely.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

join