It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dumbed Down Disaster - Take Another Look at the Global Impact!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The devastation and impact on the world caused by the BP Oil Disaster and what it means for Mankind has got be the biggest event in History and perhaps even the last event of our age on this Planet. Apart from the odd snippet in the news (very odd) we're not being informed of the true status of our planet.
The Gulf Stream it appears has stopped and the Atlantic Stream is in its death throws and we ask - given all the Methane that is rising 6 mile into the atmosphere 'How are the Birds and Fish dying?'
We're told it's normal - Hey if it's normal (apart from few regions that do experience this phenomina) How come it isn't normal for all over the world and the bigger question - How is it we dont 'NORMALLY' see it?
What is happening in the oceans of our world is devastating but the (spreading) one mile deep carpet of oil on the sea floor kept down there by the most toxic chemicals so we don't see it because it's still flowing is literally a real cover up because we can't see it.
It has gone very quiet in the Media but we need to check on the current status and where it is all leading. ie., the end of our sea life and then .....?
uncensored.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
No doubt!!!!!

And how come this thread hasn't had any responses until right now?
I haven't had much time to spend at ATS for the last several months, but when I heard the first report of birds falling out of the sky in the area around the gulf, I came back to see what everyone was saying and thinking...

And I am both shocked and dismayed at the abject lack of concern about the whole thing! What's worse is that everyone (most everyone) is standing around, scratching their head, and saying "Doh! I wonder if it isn't HAARP or the Illuminati?" And then there are many others who are buying the whole smokescreen story about how this is "normal," hook, line, and sinker!!!

What is up with this country? Are we really THAT dumbed down?
Can't anyone put 2 and 2 together to come up with the simple but obvious idea that just maybe all that poison that was dumped into the ocean less than 12 months ago is really and truly deadly poison to all living things?

Out of sight, out of mind, I guess.
It's more unbelievable to me than the BS stories that we're getting from the media!
And those are totally over the top, IMO, and have reached new heights of absurdity.
I never thought we'd be more like sheep led to the slaughter than goats, who at least will head butt their adversary when threatened. Sheep just stand around and watch each get eaten until it is their turn to be eaten, too.

I'm a goat. Or at least I thought I was.

new topics

join