It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ascending? Ascension Symptoms / Sickness (How do we manage?).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Wow NewAgeMan You are truly blessed with writing!....You put it all together so well and know just what to say!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
What does it mean to go from the 3rd, to the "5th" dimension?

It simply means that our degree of Awareness opens up to higher dimensions.. for want of better words to use. This may have physical effects like someone disappearing from the view of others at times, etc. Which happens quite a lot lately with some people I know and it freaks out the observers.. as it should. What does it mean to go from the 3rd, to the "5th" dimension?

I have heard of someone else talk of the disappearing that can happen and have wondered if this is what there referring to in the bible as people disappearing.....The christian s call this the rapture.I am pretty sure it is.....But from what you say and this gal named Karen that i know of,who has gone threw this you can go in and out.....She comes back to be of service hear on earth.All very fascinating!

Oh dear, i didn't copy and paste this right...NewAgeMan asked the top Question and Tayesin answered the 2nd paragraph.My input is the 3rd paragraph....Its obvious i do not know much about computers and it can take me forever to type now days!..lol
edit on 10-1-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

i replied to your post on "know theyself" and i did the same thing when quoting your statement, i too am hopeless when it comes to computers...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
Wow NewAgeMan You are truly blessed with writing!....You put it all together so well and know just what to say!

Thanks, that really moved me, and it reminds me of something I encountered when out for a walk ealier on a couple of errands.

I was walking by Future Shop (symbolic?) and there were a couple of ladies with this little tiny little girl, one of whom must have been her mother. And she'd just come outside I guess, and she was looking up at the sky in wonder and awe, which made me look up too! But there was nothing there, just a black sky, no planes, no stars even as it was overcast, but she was looking up at it with wonderment, probably awed by the spaciousness of it all, especially being so tiny. Then later, at the corner coffee shop, another little kid came around the corner, a little boy with his father, and he was riding some plastic thing, and was just on cloud nine veering all over the plane on the sidewalk, happy, laughing, and he looked at me and I smiled at him as he "drove" on by.

Such as these do not need to "ascend"! That's absurd!

My good friend JC he loved children too very much, and even made use of them for his teaching, saying "unless you become as one of these, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven".

I am glad, very glad, that I can see these things, and be moved by them so, which must mean that I'm on the right track.

God bless their little hearts, and hey, when it comes right down to it, what makes us so different, as adults, and why can't we become fresh and new like that again, and so authentic and self expressed like that, so real, and without pretense..?

I think the other thing you start to notice, as we "ascend" are that such things are given to us like gifts, at the most opportune time, as if some perfect will always knows just when and how to bring us into remembrance of what's truly important.

Thus, anyone who tries to "ascend" only for their own benefit and self interest alone, is really a bit of a loser when you come to think of it! It just cannot work that way and it doesn't. Somehow, the world, both without and within isn't MADE to work that way, as if we can somehow "control" or "engineer" our own path to God-realization, how arrogant, and in the final analysis, ineffectual that would be, eh?

So I was grateful tonight, to have been brought back down to size, by a little girl no more than 2.5 feet tall!

edit on 10-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I think the other thing you start to notice, as we "ascend" are that such things are given to us like gifts, at the most opportune time, as if some perfect will always knows just when and how to bring us into remembrance of what's truly important.

edit on 10-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Great thread, i have been experiencing each one in varying degrees at different times the past year or so, it's been the most intense the past 2 weeks.

I quoted a paragraph of yours that i found to be spot on, loved it and oh so true

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Wonderful, glad to be helpful!

Mad and sad both. First very mad, then very sad, then mad, sad, mad and sad again, and then..... well, then at the end of all that, there is still something else.., where it may be said that the more suffering carves into our being, the more joy we can contain..

We're mad as hell and we're NOT going to take it anymore!
That's from the movie "Network", which reminds me of ONE piece of advice I'd like to offer, and that is to turn OFF the TV set, turn off the "tube"..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
All the stuff in OP's post exist and happen to ppl, me included. Sometimes it is so extreme I feel like I'll explode. It's one of the reasons I stopped eating meat, just couldn't bare my hypocrisy any more.

But these are all typical symptoms of depression which could lead to psychosis. Depression is an alarm system telling you something's seriously wrong and you should fix it or you'll end up a medicated zombie like many people. Take an Arctic fox and put it into a pigpen - that's what we humans are doing to ourselves on daily basis and of course we have hundreds of all kinds of symptoms.

Most of the "new age" people are all talk no action phoneys like a rotten apple that's all shiny on the outside talking about compassion and remedies with nothing real to back it up with... not directed to anyone here ofc, just generalizing

I will listen to the music you posted OP, thanks - I do have my collection of similar such music. Skyfloating, an ATS member also has some really good tracks which you won't find anywhere else.

Also I always love to read unityemissions posts but these are soul ailments, spiritual voids that eventually turn into psychosis or something worse and only when its too late one will end up on medications or something worse. People ignoring the first symptoms will sadly end up with all kinds of awful fobias, active/passive/manic depressions, panic attacks, committing suicide... and all that nice stuff. It happened to my closest friends and its not pretty, also its getting more and more prevalent nowadays.

This isn't "ascension" IMO, its just your very being telling you its time to change something. This being so prevalent lately does make it look like we're ascending or something but I think its due to increasing and almost critical amount of crap we're getting exposed to. But yeah, since most people (you would not believe how many) ignore these its good that more and more are identifying the sympoms as real spiritual issues. We'll either change our ways or we'll continue being caffeinated zombies oblivious to our surroundings.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress.
Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.

2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place.
You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.

3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body.
You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m.
Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the 'cleansing and releasing' hour.

5. Memory loss.
A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a 'disconnect'. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things.
You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.

7. Loss of identity.
You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.

8. Feeling 'out of body'.
You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.

9. Periods of deep sleeping.
You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.

10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings.
Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.

11. You don't feel like doing anything.
You are in a rest period, 'rebooting'. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, 'doing' and 'making things happen' becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to 'bring' you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.

12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc.
They literally make you feel 'sick' inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being 'pushed, to move forward; to 'be' and create the New.

13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.

14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences.
You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore.
When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

16. Days of extreme fatigue.
Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar.
Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.

18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping.
Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.

19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don't belong here anymore.
We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.

20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort.
You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.

21. Anxiety and panic.
Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.

22. Depression.
The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn't feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are 'seeing' through them. Hang in there.

23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams.
You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.

24. Night sweats and hot flashes.
Your body is 'heating' up as it burns off residue.

25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction.
Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your 'rut' choices and vibration.

26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many 'worst nightmare' aspects to it.
Your soul is guiding you into 'stretching' into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into 'toning down' aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren't ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.

From
www.eaglespiritministry.com...

I will look out for the above however....

Does anyone else agree you get all the above from smoking weed for too long?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

If these are the symptoms of ascension, I'm ascending at the speed of light!

Sheesh! Get me there already, lol.

I don't want to eat anymore, I don't watch tv. I don't really listen to the radio. I hurt. Wow, do I ever hurt! And I'm only 34!

This is a very interesting thread and I had never really thought of these things in such a way before. Paranormal things almost seem normal to me, as of late.

I don't know... a lot of this makes sense to me. I hope I'm ascending and just not losing it! Getting over the pain would be nice! Right now, it hurts to type this post, yet I've come to despise taking medication.
edit on 1/10/2011 by gemineye because: to elaborate

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Hello Rob, nice thread. I just want to add a few opinions.

If people are going through what I hope they are, then its the beginning of a collective shamanic awakening. Sort of like how the individual amoeba of a forest slime mold can come together to form a larger collective organism, in this case a psychic 'Noosphere'. The amoeba just know they are in trouble, and so they come together and 'ascend' to a higher organism with new abilities. I note there are different levels of ascension, though. Like a wide vertical spiral.

Shamanic awakenings can be quite an ordeal. Its a spiritual emergence-E. And thats what all this sounds like to me...the various spiritual emergencies of emerging shamans.

Sometimes what an emerging shaman needs is an experienced shaman with an open inner eye to pull him or her through the initiation ordeal. Its tough going through it alone. So what I would strongly recommend to everyone within the sound of my keyboard who is suffering, is to seek out the most experienced shaman in your area and pay him or her to guide you through the initiation phase and out the other side. This is the sort of thing shamans have been doing for tens of thousands of years, and it works.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hmm, the only real thing I can sense about myself that is definitely changing is how sensitive my vagus nerve is. It's always been a bit sensitive since I was a kid but the last 8 months or so its going absolutely NUTS. It seems to get stimulated by the slightest thing, even by driving my car, and its quite annoying. Anyone else have this problem? =/

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think that the symptoms could fairly be characterized as the symptoms of life; they are things that most of us have felt and the list is long enough that at any time everybody is likely to find something that they could interpret as being applicable to them. This sounds more like a clever psychic reading than a useful diagnostic. Everyone in your audience seems themselves personally in some aspects of the text.

The first symptom is stress; surprisingly enough an ever-present aspect of any responsible adult life in the mainstream. Doesn't progress in meditation lead to a relief of stress? I don't think it's a sign that you're moving in the right direction spiritually. Half of the symptoms are also symptoms of depression, something tens of millions of Americans are medicated for. Also on the list are both "periods of deep sleep" and insomnia, "waking up between 2 and 4am."

I think this test will result in so many false positives that it will be of little use.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I haven't really believed in this ascension thing until recently, I have been feeling disconnected to myself, a feeling of not belonging, drudgery, happy one moment crying the next, and so on. No hot flashes although I experienced that in 2004, getting woken up for no apparent reason and sweating my butt off, I was in my 20's. I am not going through menopause btw. I still wake up a few times at night to go to the bathroom, but not just for anything. I guess that's it for now.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Looking at that list (not the first time I've seen it), I've been experiencing almost all symptoms on it for the last decade or so.
And then I hear: 'your ascending'.
Few years later I hear the same thing: 'your ascending'...
now the same thing..'still ascending'
so 'obviously', if you haven't noticed, I've been ascending and rising and ascending for the last 10 years!
One should expect that my head would be through the ceiling by now... but it's not.
Either there is something broken at my starting engine or maybe one of my wings isn't aerodynamic enough,... or I just can't buy it anymore.

I chose the second and believe me it took me years to finally deside it isn't so, no more whisfull thinking for me, no more waiting till "something" finally happens because nothing ever does.
I can't believe in the whole ascending theory anymore.
this was IMHO

edit on 10/1/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

can we please note that these symptoms that the OP his discussed can also be symptoms of some illnesses and in some cases serious illness, if you have any of the above symptoms then please visit a doctor.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by unityemissions

Thanks, but the nutrient profile of the superfood supersmoothies I take every day, are better by many orders of magnitude, than any "normal" food I've ever come across, so when I talk about plant based protein, I'm not talking about tofu here, but various greens, like hemp hearts for example, ground flax seed, sprouted chi (OROC value of 2500), etc etc.
I'd have to fill an entire van with food of all different kinds to get the nutritional value I'm getting from my shakes every day.

Meat eaters for some reason HATE vegetarians, and I used to be like that. Now I get what I think of are urges for meat, and then when I try to eat a half chicken I almost puke, it's disgusting to me now. At best I can eat a cold cut submarine sandwich, and I still TRY to eat meat, but when I have a smoothie, I'm good to go and feel more satiated than with any other food source.

I believe that superfoods and nutrient rich food consumption actually feeds this light body at the most fundamental cellular level, and any amount of research shows this to be true.

I realize many of those symptoms apply to practically everyone, in some way or another, but what we're talking about here is an ABNORMAL experience which is not our usual run of the mill day to day experience.

And btw I've been using some of those strategies now for up to 2 years, so I'm not too symptomatic any more, except for the fact that I still smoke cigarettes and can't seem to summon the courage to quit that filthy habit, which is like a throwback to destructiveness in the face of the unbelievable even miraculous health benefits I'm getting from the application of some of these strategies.

edit on 9-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Huzzah!

My shakes consist of (Raw of course):

cacao
red maca
camu camu
acai
maqui berry
cashews
flax seeds
green superfood supplement called Sun is Shining
Coconut
Agave
And sometimes I'll add some kale

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Great thread new age man! you really do have some insightful stuff to say!

I am new to all this ascension stuff, although have always been open minded and aware that there was more to this world than meets the eye. I dont have many of the symptoms you mention in the op but I do have a few symptoms not mentioned, which seem to be a result of starting to meditate a few months ago. here they are:

After meditating I feel warm inside for hours, not just feel warm but am warm...example: I can go downstairs and sit in a tee-shirt when my wife and children are cold because the heating hasnt come on yet, and be warm for hours.

I also get hot flushes where I sweat a lot, am having one now and sometimes wake up drenched in sweat,although this bit has been happening for years

I get what feels like energy shooting up my spine (mainly when thinking on all I have discovered over the last 6 months), giving me the shivers...the only thing I can relate it too is rushing on ecstasy as I used to when younger whilest at raves and clubs (lol those were the days!)

I feel calm and compassionate like never before

I feel emotional and cry quite a lot, not bad emotional, good emotional

I have vivid dreams, one recently about unlocking an old door that stayed with me for days

I don't worry any more

I (most of the time) really do love everyone

and for me one of the biggest ones is I feel a cool breeze coming from my palms and the top of my head after meditating!

and finally I bloody love this world, this life

I have been using sahja yoga and following the online guided lessons (which someone in another thread might not be a good idea...still trying to figure that one out) and have awakened my kundalini...does anyone else have any experience with this?

So are these just the results of meditating or am I beginning to ascend...?

either way life is amazing, exciting and moving forward.

Thanks for the post new age man!
edit on 10-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The the OP.

This a beautiful supportive thread. However these are also symptoms of electromagnetic frequency poisoning.

I have symptoms of both, your explanation and EMF.

look up gangstalking and electromagnetic harrasment.

My problem, is that if this is ascension i don't want the process. it has killed my ability to support myself.

I think, that with some imagination one could hide a beautiful message on top of a nasty subvertive attack.

just saying...

hers an example of the symptoms.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I love you too

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639

I had exactly the same thing happen the other night. I had physically try so hard to stop it happening. very weird!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I can't just sit back and accept ascension. My ego says all day that i am the kind of person that would be qualified, but its not a helpfull process. I think this is disinfo on the part of the poster, whether they realize or not. Disinfo is at its best when the one spreading it doesnt understand they are misinterepreting their information.

Sitting back and revelling in your power does nothing but self-delude.

here is a list of electromagnetic posioning symptoms. See if this is generalized enough like the ascension list.

1st Stage Signs:

Both adults and children should attempt to carefully sense whether they feel a shock or see lights as they drift off to sleep. Due to the difficulty of remembering such occurrences while drifting off to sleep or while waking up it is recommended that a sheet of paper and pencil be held in the hand so a mark can be made when such instances occur.
Accompanying activity of sabotage of business and/or personal life, strange people in area, strange reactions from people, items moved or missing in home.
Unaccountable increase in heart rate.
Nervousness.
Irritability.
Aggravated reactions.
Erection dysfunction.
Compressed vertebrae upon waking.
Sensitivity to sound.
Depression.
Minor spasms and Charlie horses.
Inability to concentrate.
Loss of memory.
Night sweats.
Sensitivity of ear to the touch.
Upon waking finding that the muscles of the back are tingling as if electrified.
Ringing in one or both ears and or hearing tone bursts (Tinnitus).
GERD (difficulty in swallowing).
Arthritis.
Blurred eye sight.
Teeth snap together when drowsy.
Loss of sleep.
Nails become wavy.
Water and cellulite accumulations on the upper thigh and buttocks from cellular fluids displaced generally from the head and upper body especially in women, where those fluids find ready redistribution in those areas.
Changes in the tone of the internal voice.
Waking up in extreme pain.
Spontaneous tears without emotional thinking.
Mild pressure in the head, a cloudy feeling.
Increased need to urinate during the night.
Feeling puffs of air on the face and back, due to demodulation of energy near the surface of the skin.
Sensation that blood is trickling into localized areas of the brain and other parts of the body. This feeling is akin to the impression that these areas were devoid of blood.
Unaccountable increased heart rate just before drifting off to sleep causing you to wake up.

2nd Stage Signs:

Burning sensation on the skin.
Loss of hair.
Feeling of temporary heating of the head. (demodulating RF effect).
Rashes.
Narcoleptic reactions, sleepiness.
Sleep only after exhaustion.
Virtual insomnia.
Miscarriage.
Gaunt face (haggard and drawn).
Facial wrinkles.
Loss of skin turgor.
Hair breaks from rapid microwave heat on hair causing increase fracturing of hair shafts from expansion of water via humidity.
Loosing control (unexplained anger).
Heating of body (body feeling as if it is being cooked).
Waking after sleep feeling as though you did not sleep. Children's symptoms can manifest themselves as ADD and hyperactivity.

3rd Stage Signs:

Loss of coordination.
Accidents from sleeplessness.
Damage to eyesight.
Atrophy of the muscles.
Heart valve damage.
Loss of weight and/or weight gain.
Nausea.
Sensitivity to sound.
Decreased dexterity.
Seizure.
Choking.
Vivid dreams.
Lost time (Alzheimer type symptoms).
Change of mood.
Apathy.
Decrease in mental activity.
Limbs jerk typically as you are trying to sleep.
Weakness.
Lethargy or hyperactivity.
Forgetfulness.
Constipation.

4th Stage Signs:

Syndromes.
Disease.
Insanity.
Heart attack.
Stroke.
Death.

www.rumormillnews.com...