It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ascending? Ascension Symptoms / Sickness (How do we manage?).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by unityemissions

Thanks, but the nutrient profile of the superfood supersmoothies I take every day, are better by many orders of magnitude, than any "normal" food I've ever come across, so when I talk about plant based protein, I'm not talking about tofu here, but various greens, like hemp hearts for example, ground flax seed, sprouted chi (OROC value of 2500), etc etc.
I'd have to fill an entire van with food of all different kinds to get the nutritional value I'm getting from my shakes every day.

Is a superfood, vegetarian diet really that abnormal these days? I love hemp/flaxseed oil, and take that along with evening primrose oil and fish oil.

Meat eaters for some reason HATE vegetarians, and I used to be like that. Now I get what I think of are urges for meat, and then when I try to eat a half chicken I almost puke, it's disgusting to me now. At best I can eat a cold cut submarine sandwich, and I still TRY to eat meat, but when I have a smoothie, I'm good to go and feel more satiated than with any other food source.

Well, I'm a meat eater, I must admit. The strange thing is that I've never seemed to hate a vegetarian. The urges for meat, and yet having the body reject the meat is a sign of zinc deficiency. Zinc dependent enzymes are needed to break down the meat. Does that super smoothie provide much of that? Were you aware that a vegetarian diet often contains high levels of copper, and the main antagonist for that is zinc?

I believe that superfoods and nutrient rich food consumption actually feeds this light body at the most fundamental cellular level, and any amount of research shows this to be true.

You can believe whatever you want, but we both know there's no credible research which shows anything about a "light body" which feeds off of highly nutritious superfoods.

I realize many of those symptoms apply to practically everyone, in some way or another, but what we're talking about here is an ABNORMAL experience which is not our usual run of the mill day to day experience.

Yes, it was the same as the syndrome I mentioned in that it is an abnormal state of being.

And btw I've been using some of those strategies now for up to 2 years, so I'm not too symptomatic any more, except for the fact that I still smoke cigarettes and can't seem to summon the courage to quit that filthy habit, which is like a throwback to destructiveness in the face of the unbelievable even miraculous health benefits I'm getting from the application of some of these strategies.

edit on 9-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Good luck quitting. I smoked for nearly 8 years and what took me off it was niacin. Just a suggestion.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
I remember reading somewhere that if a person seriously believes/fears they are pregnant, they will experience most if not all symptoms. Pretty sure this is what's happening to ya'll.

well lets hope that the power of one's mind can decide and deciphed upon these symptoms, if any at all.

Know Thyself.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I take just about everything under the sun, including zinc.

But this idea of people undergoing transformation, and spiritual ascension, regardless of what some of you might think, is valid, and a valid experience.

People are being called by the spirit into a whole new way of life and of being, while the old modalities are passing away, and this quite naturally creates stresses and strains on the mind and body.

I'm afraid that you cannot convince me that there isn't such a thing as ascension symptoms or that many among us are embarking on this quest, consciously or unconsciously and being transformed in the process.

And it's not just the normal everyday stuff like aging or whatever, but a complete rejection of one world, in favour of a new one we are experiencing that is wanting and needing to come into being.

It's also expected that people will come into this picture and try to persuade us otherwise, because the unknown and change is kind of scary for many, and they would rather not have to face that kind of transformation, and so we're told we're either just insane, or nutrient deficient.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think we're all just poisoned, that's all. Good ol' toxic waste.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Don't wanna be a douche here, but I'm wondering if you actually have a job and lead a normal life, New Age Man? Or are you on some kind of government dole program?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merle8
Don't wanna be a douche here, but I'm wondering if you actually have a job and lead a normal life, New Age Man? Or are you on some kind of government dole program?

I wouldn't be able to afford all those superfoods if I was. I'm a little disheartened by my career in a way, having been at it since I was 18 (now 43), but yeah I've got a career, and could probably be making a LOT more money if I wanted, but my heart's desire is to really help people and impact lives for the better. In my job I'm a "headhunter" or corporate recruiter. I place engineers. It's all very respectable, even the kind of thing some people hold in high esteem, and it's helpful to a degree whenever I place someone in a better job, but if I would I'd be helping people en mass, which I suppose is why I'm attracted to posting at a place like this, recognizing the possibility of so many people reading and perhaps being moved by what they learn here. My primary purpose is always to be as helpful to others as I possibly can be.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
I remember reading somewhere that if a person seriously believes/fears they are pregnant, they will experience most if not all symptoms. Pretty sure this is what's happening to ya'll.

I don't think so, and I suspect is makes some people nervous, this talk of spiritual ascension and the entry into a new age. In fact, I think that's the intentionality behind this response of yours, I think you're scared there's something to it. The atheistic materialist monist paradigm cannot understand this, and must reject it out of hand, when in truth, that's the very worldview and pardigm that's passing away!
The people who are having these symptoms have at least made an unconscious choice that the way things are, at all levels, is just no longer acceptible, or sustainable, and they simply cannot escape the incongruity, and are therefore the more courageous among us, for their willingness to suffer temporarily, to help give birth to a new world and a new reality, better than what we've had by many many orders of magnitude, perhaps even to the infinite degree..

edit on 10-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I claim myself to be very spiritual, emotional and less affected by materialism. Ive had a sense everything around me was not what it was. A world led by the blind, and i was being carried along. I dont want to be blind anymore and certainly not following. School as a child didnt really interest me,now i know why, you cant teach a teacher. (I once had a blind maths teacher).

I find my life very interesting and weird. I could never figure out why i was so diffrent to everyone else, and have been told that by others. I knew their was somethign kind of "special" about myself. Not to sound arrogant though, were all special and unique. I just interpreted the world so diffrent from the common.

My life took a huge turn a more than a week ago, a new phase, one i needed, i had finally broken free of my families love, to find myself. I now live in a diffrent state, both geography and in the mind. When i left the home i first went to the city. It was new years day and i was fixed right in the heart of beutiful sydney, on a night of awsome lightshows and celebration....but i didnt care...i was being "drawn"...but what too? I was confused.
The night of new year i saw a friend of mine who i hadnt seen for awhile. He didnt cheer me up as i hoped he would. He was more interetsed in my money and clothes....he was kinda homeless so it made sense lol. We depart ways randomly. Counting down the seconds to new year i spent it on a bench with a musician and his keyboard. Literally seconds away from 2011 i chose to listen to a man and his music, rather than enjoy festivities and the fireworks. I didnt even stay in the city, i took a taxi to the airport, waited till the morning, hopped on a plane (first time in about 25 yrs) and took off to Queensland. I found a cheap place right near the beach. Destiny in play. I have 2 great friends in sydney..John and Dave..and the first 2 people i meet are named John and Dave, which makes me smile when i think about it lol. The place im staying at is interesting. To the left of me is the Aquarius Hotel (Age of Aquarius) and to the right is the Oriona Hotel (Orion). Im in the middle of both. Destiny or sheer fluke? I do certainly feel quite diffrent though, i havent felt this way before. Im trying to work out if its my emotions..but the feeling feels so diffrent.

I now fear the cold water more than death

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Very interesting..

What do you mean "the cold water"..?

P.S. We need people like you, you know! Don't let the "devil" trick you. In part you are it, our new beginning. There is no need to go and "deep six" yourself if that's what you meant.

edit on 10-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I have nearly every symptom described in the OP .... have done for a good few years now! but I find it so hard to buy into all this Ascension stuff! I mean it's interesting and I do believe in spirituality, have done all my life, but i'm not convinced by all this new age stuff and mass Ascension etc ... to me it's just a bunch of symptoms millions of people have all over the world and they are just a product of your lifestyle!

... Still I like to read what people have to say and it's a really interesting discussion! so will be keeping an eye on the thread for sure!

Thank You!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I've been through what's been called a "dark night of the soul", and now I'm out the other side, and have access to a LOT of resources as a result of both my experience and the research I've done since to reconcile it with reality.

There's definitely something to it, a spiritual component, even though many of those symptoms can and are attributed to other causes as well, for sure.

For those who've been through the ringer like I have, you know for sure that it wasn't just from poor nutrition or a lack of excercise! lol

Everything is spiritual, that's what I've come to discover, all there is it would seem, is spirit, truth, light and love (combined, since they're all the same thing, the same essence or substance of the world).

It's not an easy thing to realize, given the world we were born into and are coming out of, on our way home, and home is where the heart is..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'll have a read through, but my first impression is that you may have found your kundilini to reach this point...
It's just a stage and thus the symptoms are not true for everybody. I think the alteration is a symptom of our shared religious sense that's regressing in the jungle we have created for ourselves. That's causing the reaction.

Many of those symptoms exist in the opposite for me. I keep finding myself in my childhood, some years ago etc. I keep waking up to the exact world, thoughts and feelings eg, when I was let's say 16. I am not reminiscing.. it's as if I was still there, still suspecting to bronchitis, still insecure about this or that, full of confidence about some things etc. My first thought is that, hmmm. it wasn't as rosy as I thought.

Mediation brought this on, and since then I've cycled through my bones and each seems to have a memory - a complete capture of another time. Now I feel like a more full = me.

Like I said I'll read all the comments and make a more useful comment later. I don't like some of these symptoms and this has been my way to move ahead - to see into my past - I prayed for that, for some motivation and understanding. That's why I'm as hungry as ever. I sleep great.

Question
I have some symptoms in my nerves that other people are sharing... lot's of them. They keep bunching up.

My energies are at their highest potential ever, but nowadays I know mediators who look like a white glowing light, can conjure any form and of course see peoples energies in a very tangible way. Even they are looking for guidance!

So... I suspect even faith can enlighten you, but I recommend cultivation and above all good deeds.

Stay true to what you believe is good. Don't judge yourself. Love yourself.There is only now, but now is eternal.

BE CONFIDENT

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is a wonderful thread!! The ascension symptoms you listed look a lot like ones i read about last yr....I have so many of these i will not even list....One on symptom thats not on here tho that i have is not getting to sleep till any where from 3-5 am.....This started right before christmas..I do sleep in in the morning to get 5-8 hrs sleep.Great thread and how CUTE you ARE we love you to!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by BobbinHood

Stay of the junk, and keep to a healthy diet for a good start.

The rest, you'll have to do the research on your own.

Most of us are diseased to some extent, yet this is becoming the norm, so most just "let it be".

This is so TRUE about diet....Last may i had to go off all sugar and i have gluten allergy's so i do not eat any wheat.So many of us can not handle junk food and sugar.
No processed foods.....Organic fresh vegetables.I require alot of protein daily so i eat chicken,tuna beef.....Drink lots of good water.I also go to a chiropractor who does emt work which is emotional muscle testing....Hes great and also on this path with me.He really helps the aches and pains.....I try to go at least 1 x a month sometimes 2-3 depending on whats going on.I highly recommend if you can get some form of energy type work done if you are hurting ,back neck ect or just need some assistance threw this process..Research who you go see to make sure they ARE GOOD at what they do.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by c2407290

Welcome to you, we're glad you joined "the fray"!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
What does it mean to go from the 3rd, to the "5th" dimension?

It simply means that our degree of Awareness opens up to higher dimensions.. for want of better words to use. This may have physical effects like someone disappearing from the view of others at times, etc. Which happens quite a lot lately with some people I know and it freaks out the observers.. as it should. What does it mean to go from the 3rd, to the "5th" dimension?

I have heard of someone else talk of the disappearing that can happen and have wondered if this is what there referring to in the bible as people disappearing.....The christian s call this the rapture.I am pretty sure it is.....But from what you say and this gal named Karen that i know of,who has gone threw this you can go in and out.....She comes back to be of service hear on earth.All very fascinating!

Oh dear, i didn't copy and paste this right...NewAgeMan asked the top Question and Tayesin answered the 2nd paragraph.My input is the 3rd paragraph....Its obvious i do not know much about computers and it can take me forever to type now days!..lol
edit on 10-1-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm aware of what is happening to us all and have been having strange sensations in my ears which are hard to describe every now and then I feel a very fine vibration that last for about 5 mins and is a little like the way your ears go on the plane due to the pressure change. I'm also feeling most night the same throughout my body. I live in New Zealand and we often feel small earthquake tremors and I keep thinking that this is what it is but when I check with other people if they felt the tremor they haven't.
Can anyone explain this - its the oddest thing!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by c2407290
I'm a new member here but I've been lurking for about a year now and for some reason I feel the strong need to ask a question, I just feel lost about this whole topic of ascension.

I keep hearing about Ascension and I am worried I am going to be left behind. More and more people are talking about feeling new energies but I don't.

I think only 4 of 26 points that were posted in the first post apply to me:

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m.
6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things.
11. You don't feel like doing anything.
19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don't belong here anymore.

I might only be waking up due to all the traffic on my street so I am not sure if number four even applies to me.
As for six, most of the time it's only small things and happens extremly quickly I think it was never there.

On some of the other points I feel they could apply sometimes but very rare.

NewAgeMan or anyone else, how can I find out if I will ascend? I don't think I'm a bad person or anything I'm just worried I might be left out, overall I feel like I am just wasting time and will be glad when life is over and don't belong, like I don't fit in.

What can I do to make sure I Ascend? I cannot really find any good answers and I am starting to panic and I could use some advice.

Hi,i would not worry hun.....Many do not have these symptoms...I think as another poster stated were ALL ascending, some faster than others ,maybe because they did a lot of inner work for many yrs....I know of someone who did that.

I think we are all right where we are supposed to be right now..So don't be afraid and worry...I know that can be easier said than done but try.....Theres a great thread called knowtheyself the coming times of change that we are all feeling, if you have not read it go ck it out.Love to you,take care.
edit on 10-1-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: for sp.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

I kind of missed this, just glad to see a newbie with the courage to sign on and make that post, silly me.

You handled that so well StarLightBright2, thanks.

To the poster, I would say this. God Bless you, for your innocent, kind and gentle heart, and you are so valuable. If you are as kind hearted and loving as you seem from your post, then you may not even NEED to ascend at all!

My concern, is with the lack of love in the world, and I realize it's lonely and painful for a lot of us, who've not found our place or our calling, or our people, and we may feel outcast, lost and lonely, broken hearted. But you see, we need to be ourselves the love that is missing and are that, and then somehow move out in fear and trembling and in attempting to be helpful to others, we get the missing love we needed.

To you I'd suggest plugging yourself into some type of service, some form of volunteerism, and apply yourself in the love of bhakti (look it up) or devoted service motivated by love. Just do that (trust me on this k?) and everything else will take care of itself, no worries at all, not for you, not for people with soft hearts like yours!

The world needs you, needs that heart of yours. Please do what you can to give it, and help fill the vacuum of loving kindness and gentleness, which you already have in abundance I can tell.

You just taught me something about this ascension nonsense, that if it is without love, it counts for nothing whatsoever. Thank you for that!

Luv,

NAM

edit on 10-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
there would be so much for me to say if i wanted to talk about my situation but i will just say i feel every which way you described. my wife does as well. i have been feeling it for years now and even been to the emergency room a few times, only for the doctors to say they have no idea what is wrong with me.

its strange that i have felt that these are symptoms of ascension or a change but now that you bring up this argument i know im not going crazy.

thank you op for bringing this info to light. i dont care what any one says about ascension or anything of the like. i know this is real and i know this is happening. i feel it. i can hear, smell and taste it. its all around us. you can deny it and try to debunk/prove it wrong but frankly my dear i dont give a damn. peace and love to all that are going threw this change and i hope the best for every one, even if you are not going threw it with us.

im mad, your mad........we're all mad.

my time of awaking is no later than 3am. even if i fall asleep at 2:30am. its like clockwork (no pun intended)
edit on 10-1-2011 by fallow the light because: to add a fact

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join