It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did God even give you all a soul ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision
As juvenile as the post seems, hidden within it are some concepts that might be worth considering.
Such as:
"Because all time repeated itself in the same sequence. Big Bang throughout the inflation period of the Universe to collapse again into the same exact Primeval Atom which then explodes again due to it's immense pressures on the fabric of space. It's all that spool of elliptical tape that plays over and over again the same exact recording. Because everything is related to the singularity of the original Primeval Atom and for beginning to end there is only one line of sequence that takes place. Just as one thought leads to another all your life in each life so it is with the Universe. So have fun reliving your first human life ...again. "

I had something similar to this very thought today during one of my "thought exercises" that my wife calls "naps" in the car while shuffling around. If you can, envision a torus made of clear acrylic with strings of varying lengths inside running around the center, not straight through it. Parallel with the top and bottom, not the sides. The torus represents our existence in the 4th dimension, and the strings represent our lives in their entirety. The torus is rotating, slowly, in the manner a rolling torus would. Now picture that it intersects a plane, and the edge of the plane ends at the center of the torus. This plane is our 3rd dimension, it is our current experience. As the torus rotates through the 3rd dimension, we live, eat, breathe, sleep & die. We die once our "string" has passed completely through the 3rd dimensional plane. We will remain dead until it begins to pass through again after the torus has completed it's cycle of rotation. This was a rough idea that I came up with for some reason that started while reading Stephen Hawking while doing laundry.
You can even take this a step further and say that because of "free will", you are actually laying a new string down via the 5th dimension while riding in the 4th while passing thru the 3rd. Sound complicated? It probably is. Is it wrong? Most likely.

Are you using this model?

upload.wikimedia.org...

A model where our lives pass through time as three dimensional creatures flipping around inside out repeatedly as the axis of time passes through us causing future to become the past as convex future turns inside out to form the concave past which then setup as convex future once again. Then it begins again as the end is connected directly to the beginning as one relative point in time. Also sense all time is relative to personal perspective, we only witness consciously time happening within our own life spans. Therefore we only know time that our lives repeat as a never ending continuum? Because what is personal consciousness, but a certain arrangement of neurons that are based on a recording of the past which allows us to take a bearing on the present giving us the needed reference point to conceive a future forming in front of us. This gives us the necessary factors to comprehend a course through time, an inconceivable abstracts otherwise, that we do indeed exist with a plot of here and now. It's a point on a living map of the here and now within the whole space time continuum which is the entire map. And our existences, our consciousness of our existence, is only an arrangement unique only to us personally as an entity unique only to the time period that our lives exist within that map; "on it" it in two dimensional terms.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

One more additional question:

Have you ever heard of an idea that time might be gravity (this being the idea that gravity is a sort of a time reversal, or a by product of forward flow rather) draining into matter creating space in a displacement dynamic? If so, could it be when it reaches equilibrium that it begins again based on that torus model turning itself inside out becoming again what it was in the beginning as an exact duplicate? Using the model I posted which would represent the lifespan of the entire universe. That would mean that the Primeval Atom is both the end and the beginning of the Universe.

I think it was while skimming some philosophy blog dealing with this idea> en.wikipedia.org... it dealt with using some scientific theory to rationalize some Hindu beliefs. Something on that order anyway. But I digressed onto reading some theories that I think touched on all this in a way. I was mulling around in this area> The history of the Big Bang how the theory arose and so forth> en.wikipedia.org...

PS to anyone interested. Can someone please write a Wicky article on the Primeval Atom with the expertise to do so? They do not have one.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Hi I don't get it...

Are you quoting god or are you meant to be god?

and yes that guy is certainly spoiled I cant believe he went and got a bat lol

Just some random going on a rant pretending to be God.

Look below:

"edit on 9-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)"

Apparently god needs two edits to make a post.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by roughycannon
Hi I don't get it...

Are you quoting god or are you meant to be god?

and yes that guy is certainly spoiled I cant believe he went and got a bat lol

Just some random going on a rant pretending to be God.

Look below:

"edit on 9-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)"

Apparently god needs two edits to make a post.

Not to argue that the Immortal one is a god or anything, but the idea of infallibility simply means that whatever a supreme deity says, the word, it is in fact perfect because there is no higher authority. The authority comes from having power over all through being able to enforce the word. Such as if you don't like it, you can go to hell. If you do and follow it, you can then enter Heaven. It's a stick and carrot type of enforcement which created the meaning perfect, infallible, etc. In other words it simply means there is God's way or the wrong way. It does not mean that the deity is a nonthinking robotic program, and therefore cannot make any common errors. You believe God can think correct? You don't think God is a machine do you? Jesus made common errors when he was on Earth. How do you know that ImorrtalGemni527 is not Yahweh on Earth who has come to live with us before these last days end living a mortal existence just as his son Jesus did on Earth 2000 years ago? You have no way of knowing. You may be blind as the pharisees were to who Jesus was in their day. You have nothing more than your own opinion to say otherwise.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I didn't know that God preferred to use the same grammar and tone as an angsty teenager.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
there are very much people replying here who don't seem to get what is posted by the op. It is the vision of God on many of mankind and what do lots say? It is like they haven't read a word of the OP. Fascinating behavior of many of yours. I am shocked.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
there are very much people replying here who don't seem to get what is posted by the op. It is the vision of God on many of mankind and what do lots say? It is like they haven't read a word of the OP. Fascinating behavior of many of yours. I am shocked.

Are you, Immortalgemini527? Did you write the open? Maybe you can rewrite the open for Immortalgemini527 putting it into other words, and diagram it out for us all here so we may understand it better?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What is it that is not understood? I find the opening post very clear? I can't help what is wrong with humanity!?!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
better, the op is what the godless feel all day. Let's deny the wrath of God.

edit on 2011/1/13 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I could probably accept and relate to this better if you didn't push God.

But yes, the planet is our home, and pushing it isn't good.
But seriously, drop God please for the masses.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sh1fty
I didn't know that God preferred to use the same grammar and tone as an angsty teenager.
i didnt know there jerry had a twin.'grammer'

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sh1fty

If I may lend some support here to IG527...

Immortalgemini527could be a prophet sent to Earth by God. You have no way of knowing for sure one way or the other.

Jesus was raised as a simple carpenter, and later became an evangelical Rabi if I may remind you.

the point of fact is you have know idea who Immortalgemini527 is. He could work for the USG, and know people who work in high security areas, like at JPL and the DoD for instance. People who help guard against cyber terrorism, or help design advanced drones, or map the entire Universe in IR. So he might not be a quote, "angsty teenager" If true such friends wouldn't associate with him. He might just in fact be one of the brightest individuals in America today if not the world. I know he is brilliant. You would recognize this quality of his too if you would at least take the time to digest some of what he posts. It's really amazingly abstract material.

What I am saying is that you are grossly underestimating Immortalgemini527.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
isn't the term Trolls alright to use here, trolling the entire thread. Does one lack emotion by using the computer? We always post with feeling. Them hurt them sckrs. Brainless. They don't even know what side things are coming from.

Punch!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who cares
They
They betray
I'm your only true friend now
They
They'll betray
I'm forever there

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
Sad but true

I'm your dream, mind astray
I'm your eyes while you're away
I'm your pain while you repay
You know it's sad but true

You
You're my mask
You're my cover, my shelter
You
You're my mask
You're the one who's blamed
Do
Do my work
Do my dirty work, scapegoat
Do
Do my deeds
For you're the one who's shamed

Sad but true

I'm your dream
I'm your eyes
I'm your pain
I'm your dream
I'm your eyes
I'm your pain

Hate
I'm your hate
I'm your hate when you want love
Pay
Pay the price
Pay for nothing's fair

Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who took you there
Hey
I'm your life
And I no longer care

Sad but true

I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reasoned alibis
I'm inside, open your eyes
I'm you

Sad but true

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Can this be why some ancient writers state that women don't have souls?

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord." (Deut 23:1)

Of course, the creation story in the Book of Genesis and in particular the creation stories as related in the Book of Moses and the Book of Abraham reveals something very important about how man was spiritually created as a composite being consisting of male and female intelligence and how man becomes separated in a fallen state during this mortal probation with the opportunity to become reunited again into one fleshly tabernacle with the potential of becoming a glorified and exalted God.

It is not a coincidence that man and all of the other creatures EXCEPT the woman were formed from the dust of the ground.

The creation story reveals that Adam and Eve and all of their posterity had been spiritually created as living souls while in heaven during the sixth day of creation BEFORE being placed in the physical earth in physical bodies during the seventh day of creation. All things were created spiritually BEFORE they were naturally upon the face of the earth.

"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew. For I, the Lord God, created all things, of which I have spoken, spiritually, before they were naturally upon the face of the earth. For I, the Lord God, had not caused it to rain upon the face of the earth. And I, the Lord God, had created all the children of men; and not yet a man to till the ground; for in heaven created I them; and there was not yet flesh upon the earth, neither in the water, neither in the air.. And I, the Lord God, formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul, the first flesh upon the earth, the first man also; nevertheless, all things were before created; but spiritually were they created and made according to my word."

When originally organized into a living soul, God looked at the two intelligences that had been united together and "called their name Adam". This does not mean that Adam and Eve were separate beings that were both named Adam, it means they were ONE being. a Composite being needing only one name. Adam was created in the image and likeness of God.. He was created from male and female intelligence just like God.

".And this was the book of the generations of Adam, saying: In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; In the image of his own body, male and female, created he them, and blessed them and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created and became living souls in the land upon the footstool of God" [Adam and all of his posterity were created as living souls in heaven during the sixth day of creation BEFORE Adam was formed out of the dust of the ground on this physical earth during the seventh day of creation! We were all created in heaven during the sixth day of creation in the image of Gods body which consists of both male and female intelligence!]

"And I, the Lord God, had created all the children of men; and not yet a man to till the ground; for in heaven created I them; and there was not yet flesh upon the earth, neither in the water, neither in the air; But I, the Lord God, spake, and there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. And I, the Lord God, formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul, the first flesh upon the earth, the first man also; nevertheless, all things were before created; but spiritually were they created and made according to my word."
When the composite spiritual man ADAM was formed he was made in the same image and likeness of God...

It was after that, that he was formed from the dust of the ground on this physical earth.

Modern revelation clears up an apparent discrepancy in the Old Testament where it has Adam being created on the sixth day and then again being formed from the dust of the earth on the seventh day. This does not make sense in the Old Testament account because it does not tell about the spiritual creation that took place in heaven, during the sixth day, before Adam was formed from the dust of the ground.

It was not until Eve's spiritual intelligence was taken out of Adams physical body that she was given a separate and different physical body and therefore a different name than Adam. Hence we are informed that in the spiritual creation Adam and Eve and their spiritual posterity were all originally created as Composite/Androgynous beings.

The Fall of Adam was made possible by separating Adams female intelligence from his male intelligence. This is why several ancient texts teach that Adam became incomplete and imperfect when Eve was taken out of him. This is what made the fall of man possible:

"When Eve was still in Adam death did not exist, When she was separated from him death came into being. If he again becomes complete and attains his former self, death will be no more."

"My God my God why have you forsaken me?" It was on the cross that he said these words, for it was there that he was divided.

"If the woman had not separated from the man, she would not die with the man. His separation became the beginning of death. Because of this Christ came to repair the separation which was from the beginning and again unite the two and to give life to those who died as a result of the separation and unite them. But the woman is united to her husband in the bridal chamber. Indeed those who have united in the bridal chamber will no longer be separated. " (The Nag Hammadi Library James M. Robinson General Edit)

Can this be why some ancient writers state that women don't have souls? They are not saying women don't have spirits, they are using the term soul the way the Doctrine and Covenants uses the term soul to mean the physical priesthood tabernacle that enables the male and female intelligence to be sealed or bound together.

The biblical quest of woman is to return to the condition she was originally created in.becoming reunited with her male part in its eternal state.

One of the first commandments that God gave to men and women is to get married so that they twain shall be one flesh.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this is a good analogy as any...

Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, registered ATS member Cosmic Artifact stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished... He woke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Laika, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a dog that only Cosmic can hear. And so Mr Artifact finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home…

-Quantum Leap

edit on 1/17/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
How about this. How about…in your next life, I have you born in the BC era, HUH ?

actually I wouldn't mind at all, I for one know I could make it along just fine...

put in a good word for me !

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who cares
They
They betray
I'm your only true friend now
They
They'll betray
I'm forever there

Sad but true

You
You're my mask
You're my cover, my shelter
You
You're my mask
You're the one who's blamed
Do
Do my work
Do my dirty work, scapegoat
Do
Do my deeds
For you're the one who's shamed

Sad but true

I'm your dream
I'm your eyes
I'm your pain
I'm your dream
I'm your eyes
I'm your pain

Hate
I'm your hate
I'm your hate when you want love
Pay
Pay the price
Pay for nothing's fair

Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who took you there
Hey
I'm your life
And I no longer care

Sad but true

I'm your truth, telling lies
I'm your reasoned alibis
I'm inside, open your eyes
I'm you

Sad but true

So you're a Jesus rocker? That song is from my gen so I recognized it right off. Of course when I head banged to the tune that time was much of a blur, but I listened to it enough in my day to have at least some of the lyrics still stuck in my head all these years later.

Rock On! \ii/
\ii/

edit on 17-1-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: It needed flame to be complete.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Jesus does Rock ! that's for sure.

I have to say myself... those are some heavy lyrics coming out of a particular sect of kids, and at what age they were when the lyrics were written.

Even going back before the self-titled (black album) their lyrics always reflected pretty heavily, and stimulated thought (for those listening) it is quite possibly why they became so successful and defined the sound of a whole generation.

it's hard to get through to a Metal Head, and I like the metaphorical aspect of wearing the badge...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Jesus does Rock ! that's for sure.

I have to say myself... those are some heavy lyrics coming out of a particular sect of kids, and at what age they were when the lyrics were written.

Even going back before the self-titled (black album) their lyrics always reflected pretty heavily, and stimulated thought (for those listening) it is quite possibly why they became so successful and defined the sound of a whole generation.

it's hard to get through to a Metal Head, and I like the metaphorical aspect of wearing the badge...

I'm not aware how young they were when they wrote those lyrics. So how old were they?

Out of curiosity. I noticed your mood status. Have you studied linguistics by any chance at any point in time during your life?

<< 1    3 >>

join