It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did God even give you all a soul ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I remember as if it was yesterday, I created the earth, I created the trees, I gave you food to eat, I gave you a soul, a life. I even gave you my one and only begotten son, and WHAT DO YOU DO?
YOU have PISSED ON MY EARTH, YOU DISGRACE THE WORD, AND YOU EVEN DISGRACED YOUR SELVES.
Do you humans think for one minute that because my son died for your sins that it gives you a right to sin every day of your little worthless lives. REALLY!….YEAH? That’s your interpretation of the ‘WORD?’ Is that what you really think my son died for?
I gave you all life in a spoiled time zone, a time zone of life with you abilities to develop machines, computers, shoes to cover your feet and soles, jewelry to adorn yourselves, electricity, medicine, training to educate people into doctors; experts of all sorts, heat without the sun, cold without the frost.
My birds taught you flight was possible, AND HOW DO YOU USE IT ? U drop bombs on innocent kids, and the innocent souls, and you have the nerve to write some law down called ‘casualties of ‘WAR.’
My whales, dolphins and bats created sonar for you all as well as the eloquent design of submarines, AND WHAT DO YOU DO ? YOU PLACE NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON BOARD OF THEM.
I bless your home with trees, plants, good clean oxygen. I made a good home for you all, and what…..do you do ? You piss ..all over your home. You have even gone to war with the very trees and plants I put down here for your survival as if you created these things. As if the aliens created them for your abuses.
How about this. How about…in your next life, I have you born in the BC era, HUH ?

Where’s your car now ?
When you’re burning up in that homemade …HUT, AND YOUR WONDERING WHERE’S MY air-conditioning AT, don’t get mad at me.

In your next life, when you have to walk 34 miles with a bloody….SPEAR IN YOUR HAND CHASING BUFFALO, I bet you will think again before asking, ‘Why is my life so bad ?’

This, if I reveal to you that you are repeating a sequence of the same lives throughout history over and over again with the same conscious perspective?

‘Honey, can you see what’s in the fridge im hungry’ ‘NO YOU CANT, BECAUSE IN YOUR NEXT LIFE, YOU’LL BE BURYING FOOD UNDERGROUND TO KEEP FRESH.’
Because all time repeated itself in the same sequence. Big Bang throughout the inflation period of the Universe to collapse again into the same exact Primeval Atom which then explodes again due to it's immense pressures on the fabric of space. It's all that spool of elliptical tape that plays over and over again the same exact recording. Because everything is related to the singularity of the original Primeval Atom and for beginning to end there is only one line of sequence that takes place. Just as one thought leads to another all your life in each life so it is with the Universe. So have fun reliving your first human life ...again.

Honey what are you going to get me for my birthday ? ‘HERE’S A ROCK, SOME FLOWERS, AND SOME BEADS.. OH ! AND A NECTAR FROM THE FRUIT TREE 80 MILES FROM HERE THAT I HAD TO BLOODY WALK TO.’
Honey this is going to be a cold winter so why don’t you turn the heat on? NO, IT WILL BE MORE LIKE, ‘WHY DON’T YOU BUILD A FIRE, OR MAKE SOME BLANKETS FROM SOME LEAVES, OR GO HUNT A BEAR AND SKIN IT TO KEEP WARM, YOU SPOILED LITTLE….
‘Hey honey, why don’t you go over to Barney’s and Betty’s house, and see what they are doing?’
“THERE GETTING CHASED BY DINOSAURS, WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING, HUH ?’
You believing humans have taken advantage of me through your gift of free will you all used the first time to do what you did, the word, and abused the whole concept in acknowledgment of my son dying on the cross for you. I have a real big surprise for you all, BELIEVE THAT !

GREATEST SECRET EVER TOLD TO A HUMAN WITH OUT DYING, CODE NAME’’’’ DE-JA-VUE’’’
Every human on this earth has died, and was reborn, so that you can witness for yourselves why gods decision for you all to go straight to hell was inevitable. So you can see what you all did wrong. So there wont be any questions on his judgment come judgment day on the reasons why he sent you to who and what you believed in while you were here on Earth.

dont worry you spoiled brat,you will be in cowboy gear in your next life,driving stage coaches.

i will say a prayer for all humans that lost there lives in all world wars.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hi I don't get it...

Are you quoting god or are you meant to be god?

and yes that guy is certainly spoiled I cant believe he went and got a bat lol

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi I don't get it...
R U MENTAL?

edit on 9/1/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Why did god give you a soul? Aren't you human too? Or am I mistaken, because it sounds like you believe your god, which I highly doubt, but hey I don't know you personally. If you are human maybe you should stop demonizing everyone. Not everyone is a bad person.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Your post emphasises exactly why I will never take religion with any kind of seriousness. Too many restrictions, rules and narrow minded thinking.

We are bigger than god, but in the confines of your beliefs you are not allowed to stray from the path. I pity your unadventurous journey.

And all that shouting does you no credit AT ALL.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Do you humans think for one minute that because my son died for your sins that it gives you a right to sin every day of your little worthless lives. REALLY!….YEAH? That’s your interpretation of the ‘WORD?’ Is that what you really think my son died for?

Yes that bothers me too. People need to learn to behave themselves much better. Jesus had a wasted death, and I'm not even religious.

As far as deja vu, I had a moment of that earlier, this morning, while replying to another thread.

I actually just got another one, I've read this and replied recently. A little more of a reply on the last time I was here, but yeah, humans have gotten very spoiled over the last couple of hundred years. Humankind is very messed up these days.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As juvenile as the post seems, hidden within it are some concepts that might be worth considering.
Such as:
"Because all time repeated itself in the same sequence. Big Bang throughout the inflation period of the Universe to collapse again into the same exact Primeval Atom which then explodes again due to it's immense pressures on the fabric of space. It's all that spool of elliptical tape that plays over and over again the same exact recording. Because everything is related to the singularity of the original Primeval Atom and for beginning to end there is only one line of sequence that takes place. Just as one thought leads to another all your life in each life so it is with the Universe. So have fun reliving your first human life ...again. "

I had something similar to this very thought today during one of my "thought exercises" that my wife calls "naps" in the car while shuffling around. If you can, envision a torus made of clear acrylic with strings of varying lengths inside running around the center, not straight through it. Parallel with the top and bottom, not the sides. The torus represents our existence in the 4th dimension, and the strings represent our lives in their entirety. The torus is rotating, slowly, in the manner a rolling torus would. Now picture that it intersects a plane, and the edge of the plane ends at the center of the torus. This plane is our 3rd dimension, it is our current experience. As the torus rotates through the 3rd dimension, we live, eat, breathe, sleep & die. We die once our "string" has passed completely through the 3rd dimensional plane. We will remain dead until it begins to pass through again after the torus has completed it's cycle of rotation. This was a rough idea that I came up with for some reason that started while reading Stephen Hawking while doing laundry.
You can even take this a step further and say that because of "free will", you are actually laying a new string down via the 5th dimension while riding in the 4th while passing thru the 3rd. Sound complicated? It probably is. Is it wrong? Most likely.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hi God its Satan,how long have we been fighting for now,you never return my calls and you make me out to be the bad guy,can we not just be friends,i know youd like to see hendrix,listen im always here if you change your mind.....my number is 666-666-666 xx

P.S. Has Allah changed his number because he's still got my free willy special edition box-set!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Giving you a star because this made me seriously lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Do you humans think for one minute that because my son died for your sins that it gives you a right to sin every day of your little worthless lives.

With all do respect God you gave us Free Will, you gave us the ability to choose freely and thus you have no right to judge those choices. Let's also not forget that you, God, at least according to the Bible, spend most of your time sinning. You drown innocent people in the Flood, you slaughter the first born of Egypt in an act of petty revenge against Pharaoh, you condone slavery and command genocide breaking your own commandments and sinning in the process. In the words of your son "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"... You are most certainly not without sin.

I gave you all life in a spoiled time zone, a time zone of life with you abilities to develop machines, computers, shoes to cover your feet and soles, jewelry to adorn yourselves, electricity, medicine, training to educate people into doctors; experts of all sorts, heat without the sun, cold without the frost.

These are all things we've figured out on our own through the scientific method. Why would you create independent thinking beings and then take credit for their accomplishments and tell them to constantly thank you and praise you for things you had nothing to do with?

YOU PLACE NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON BOARD OF THEM.

With all due respect God you created us didn't you? Should you not already have known about our flaws and our often violent nature? According to the Bible you breathed life into US, perhaps the flaws are in the maker.

dont worry you spoiled brat,you will be in cowboy gear in your next life,driving stage coaches.

How are you any better than those throwing hissy fits about not getting what they want? I don't think your asinine rambly diatribe about punishing people with reincarnation is very deity-like at all... or perhaps you'd like to be sent back to Heaven with no supper!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Hi I don't get it...

Are you quoting god or are you meant to be god?

and yes that guy is certainly spoiled I cant believe he went and got a bat lol

Its what any god would say my child ,if god is in you,then you would know how he feels.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

yes i am?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by America?

Why did god give you a soul? Aren't you human too? Or am I mistaken, because it sounds like you believe your god, which I highly doubt, but hey I don't know you personally. If you are human maybe you should stop demonizing everyone. Not everyone is a bad person.

Those are very strong words to such a thread that poses no harm to the truthers and believers but for others this thread might be holy water,like what holy water does to dracula,or a cross,dont let the mind of god scare you into using such words as 'demonizing,and using the words like 'demonizing everyone',it goes out to those who know who this goes out to.you will be okay my mortal human.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Your post emphasises exactly why I will never take religion with any kind of seriousness. Too many restrictions, rules and narrow minded thinking.

We are bigger than god, but in the confines of your beliefs you are not allowed to stray from the path. I pity your unadventurous journey.

And all that shouting does you no credit AT ALL.

If my shouting scares you my little earthling then i am sorry, but dont expect any apology from the lord come judgment day.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Yes that bothers me too. People need to learn to behave themselves much better. Jesus had a wasted death, and I'm not even religious.

As far as deja vu, I had a moment of that earlier, this morning, while replying to another thread.

I actually just got another one, I've read this and replied recently. A little more of a reply on the last time I was here, but yeah, humans have gotten very spoiled over the last couple of hundred years. Humankind is very messed up these days.

And thats the biggest suprise to 76% of every human that will die ,they will find out that the aspect of him dying on the cross didnt mean thatit was ok to sin.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Hi God its Satan,how long have we been fighting for now,you never return my calls and you make me out to be the bad guy,can we not just be friends,i know youd like to see hendrix,listen im always here if you change your mind.....my number is 666-666-666 xx

P.S. Has Allah changed his number because he's still got my free willy special edition box-set!

The tiger statue or painting will fall at 2:39 on thursday.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Do you humans think for one minute that because my son died for your sins that it gives you a right to sin every day of your little worthless lives.

With all do respect God you gave us Free Will, you gave us the ability to choose freely and thus you have no right to judge those choices. Let's also not forget that you, God, at least according to the Bible, spend most of your time sinning. You drown innocent people in the Flood, you slaughter the first born of Egypt in an act of petty revenge against Pharaoh, you condone slavery and command genocide breaking your own commandments and sinning in the process. In the words of your son "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"... You are most certainly not without sin.

These are all things we've figured out on our own through the scientific method. Why would you create independent thinking beings and then take credit for their accomplishments and tell them to constantly thank you and praise you for things you had nothing to do with?

YOU PLACE NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON BOARD OF THEM.

With all due respect God you created us didn't you? Should you not already have known about our flaws and our often violent nature? According to the Bible you breathed life into US, perhaps the flaws are in the maker.

How are you any better than those throwing hissy fits about not getting what they want? I don't think your asinine rambly diatribe about punishing people with reincarnation is very deity-like at all... or perhaps you'd like to be sent back to Heaven with no supper!

--------------------------------------------------------
With all do respect God you gave us Free Will

FREE WILL ,YOU TALK ABOUT FREE WILL !
I gave you free will,free will to chose good ,not evil.
---------------------------------------------------------

Let's also not forget that you, God, at least according to the Bible, spend most of your time sinning. You drown innocent people in the Flood, you slaughter the first born of Egypt in an act of petty revenge against Pharaoh, you condone slavery and command genocide breaking your own commandments and sinning in the process. In the words of your son "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"... You are most certainly not without sin.

YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT SIN.... to me?
What was i suppose to do,i had to make sure all races was all around the world in each continent,imagine one continent with all the tanks,all the nuks,all the planes,i had no choice,i had to make sure everything went right at that point so it could fit in this point of time.
The greatest mistake i made,was to trust the me, that was suppose to be in you, but instead you take after my
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL HAHAH ..SCIENTIFIC METHODS,LOL

OKAY.
I take away all insects that fly ,birds as well.
HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD THE CONCEPT OF FLYING COME FROM, REALLY !

IF I TAKE THE BAT DOLPHIN AND WHALE OUT THE WORLD, HOW WOULD YOU EVEN FLY WITH OUT SONAR, LOL

I put one animal on this earth that taught you the great wonder of 'RIDING' on 4s, at least you praise your car with acknowledgment of horse power i see .

AND WHAT DID YOU HUMANS DISCOVER WITH OUT ME LAYING THE FONDATION DOWN FOR YOU TO DISCOVER.
YOU LITTLE SPOILED THINKING HUMAN,AS IF YOU DID THIS WITH OUT ME,AS IF YOUR..ME
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should of just gave you the free will of a ant or a bee,then maybe you all would be wondering and crying for free will,i guess the flaw to make you all happy was my down fall,my down fall for trying to please my humans,if thats my flaw,then so be it.
===========================================================================================

next time you have a dejavue ,ask your self,:how in the world can i see in the future with out being in the future?

>Becasue the book has already been read and is just being re read again.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

You do realize the same Supreme Being identified in all religious text originating in the Middle East are all the same deity, right? Yahweh, Ra, personified as the Sun, Allah, etc, etc, etc are all the same God.

PS Willy died.

I seen him in real life a few times because he use to live just down the road from me. I even watched him land at a local airport, and watched him get off the plane. He was a tight fit in that C-130 I can give as a firsthand testimonial to such a fact. You see he flew UPS, "the tightest ship in the shipping business."

edit on 10-1-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: It was loaded with typos.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I bet creditors absolutely love that family.

Did you notice the serious addiction to vehicles? I hope at least someone in the family is a medical doctor or something along those lines. Reminds me of when I was growing up. Only my parents addiction, uh, parent, that would be my mother's addiction specifically was not cars, but bigger homes than we needed to live and jewelry and cloths. She worked my father to death, and now she is all alone with here big house, and expensive cloths and jewelry.

My mother would be the one with the baseball bat.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
How many do we have here who are in denial? This evil ends when all take values for themselves. It stops when we put a stop to it. they are so lots. Secured.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join