It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sinister plot behind the death of the little Christine Green, in the Arizona's shooting.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You think it's coincidence the fact that the 9 years old girl, murdered in the Arizona shooting, was born in 9-11??? DEFINITELY it was NOT coincidence. Lets try to get to the bottom of the sinister connection between the little Christine Green and her parents, with the possible psy-operation behind Jared Loughner actions.

The internet is steaming with discussions about the Arizona shooting. Hundreds of threads, thousands of people flooding the conspiracy forums, with theories about the reasons that led Jared Loughner and other possible shooter, to murder several people in that grocery. But all discussions are based in information provided by MSM, that may or not be driving the case towards political motivations, according to TPTB agenda concerning the current political scenario in the USA. Everybody is focused on the Rep. Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and all event is being treated as a case of "political hatred", but I came across with a parallel information that strongly suggests that the 9 years old girl was purposely killed in the shooting and this information totally turns the table about this case. The birth date of the little girl, 9-11, gives another perspective to this crime:

1. There's an occult agenda behind it and Jared Loughner possibly is a mind-controlled operative.
2. It was not a random shooting.
3. Whoever set up this crime, knew personal details about the victims.

There's this blog of the reporter Evan Bright, that covered the trial of the former U.S. Army Private First Class Steven Dale Green, convicted in 2009 on 16 felonies including premeditated murder of a civilian Iraqi family and attempted rape, in 2006. The entire case is a military conspiracy that covered up the participation of more soldiers, but it seems that Green was the only charged and arrested. This is a quote from Evan's analysis of Green's statements:

Let's be clear here: I'm not taking sides of this case. What happened, happened, and the jury decided what the...or no they didn't actually! Either way, now Green is imprisoned for life. But, if there's one thing I am going to opine that I have determined in reading/studying/noting/writing about all of this, it's that there are FAR. TOO. MANY. PLACES. where this snowball of i-don't-know-what, could have been stopped in it's tracks. Roxanne should have been a better mother. Roxanne and John(and possibly Daniel) should have been better parents(...)

trialcoverage.blogspot.com...

edit on 1/9/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

After read the blog, is pretty clear that Steven Green knows very well the parents of the little Christine, Roxanne and John and all suggests they are relatives. These are very disturbing pics of Green:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3f53044db72.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42c4358a72ec.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd930563cf19.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8ea1cefd155.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e19887dba267.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d75264038d2.jpg[/atsimg]

So, now we have a convicted war criminal related to the girl that was born in 9-11 and murdered in the Arizona shooting, by a possible psy-operative. What could be the connection between Christine parents, Roxanne and John Green and Gabrielle Giffords??? How Steven Green fits in this whole scenario????

It seems that whoever tracks these clues, will get to the bottom of this crime in Tucskon and find out the handlers of Jared Loughner.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm missing it. What is the connection between Christine Green and Dale Green? Other than the obvious same last name.

[EDITED TO ADD] Ah, we were posting at the same time.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Alora because: clarification

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So then I have to ask, what can be accomplished by killing a 9 year old? There are so many "coincidences" in this terrible affair that it makes one's mind spin. Good find, at any rate.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The girl was Dallas Green's granddaughter:
sports.espn.go.com...

PHILADELPHIA -- The 9-year-old girl killed by a gunman who opened fire at an Arizona congresswoman's event was the granddaughter of former major league manager, executive and pitcher Dallas Green.

His son's name is John Green, who works for the LA Dodgers:

His son, John Green, is a scout currently working for the Los Angeles Dodgers.

en.wikipedia.org...

John Green is Christine Green's father:

The young girl had a brother named Dallas. Their father worked in the scouting department for the Los Angeles Dodgers.

msn.foxsports.com...

I can find ZERO information linking Steven Dale Green to John or Dallas Green.

Sorry, but this thread is toast.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sorry to say this but I think this thread lacks sensitivity and respect for the parents who have just lost their beautiful daughter, and who are stunned and heartbroken. Now is just not the time to be posting this kind of unfounded speculation. For God's sake, have some respect and some compassion.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is what I took from your thread:

You have a very active imagination yet lack the ability to filter the info you take in.

1) Where is your proof they are related?
2) I absolutely can NOT believe nor take you seriously, after you randomly make a big deal about her birthday.. Please, think that out... What on earth would it matter what her b-day was even if EVERYTHING else you say is true?
3) These are the "connect the dot" ramblings of a very ignorant person.

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

After read the blog, is pretty clear that Steven Green knows very well the parents of the little Christine, Roxanne and John and all suggests they are relatives. These are very disturbing pics of Green:

"is pretty clear that Steven Green knows very well the parents of the little Christine, Roxanne and John and all suggests they are relatives."

How is this clear?? What suggests this?
What suggests he meant to kill the girl?
Have you seen the ballistic report?
Have you seen a crime seen report? For all you know, her fatal shot bounced off a wall...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3f53044db72.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42c4358a72ec.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd930563cf19.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8ea1cefd155.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e19887dba267.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d75264038d2.jpg[/atsimg]

So, now we have a convicted war criminal related to the girl that was born in 9-11 and murdered in the Arizona shooting, by a possible psy-operative. What could be the connection between Christine parents, Roxanne and John Green and Gabrielle Giffords??? How Steven Green fits in this whole scenario????

So, you let your imagination concoct this entire delusional fantasy story, without ONE single fact or one ounce of collaborating evidence.

It seems that whoever tracks these clues, will get to the bottom of this crime in Tucskon and find out the handlers of Jared Loughner.

So you are really gonna go with psych-ops sleeper, intentionally killing a little girl (That was "oh no" born on 9/11) to get back at a soldier accused of rape .... I see your thinking here.. Green is such a rare name.. It would be impossible for them NOT to be related.. Since there are only 476335 "Green's" in the US..

Wow.. No wonder the MSM thinks we are all crazy.. All it takes is one rotten apple to ruin the bunch.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

While he is at it, maybe he should use some common sense too... It would be greatly appreciated..

Who ever star'd and flagged this thread should be ashamed of yourself!
edit on 1/9/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Sorry, I'm missing it. What is the connection between Christine Green and Dale Green? Other than the obvious same last name.

[EDITED TO ADD] Ah, we were posting at the same time.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Alora because: clarification

Read the blog of Evan Bright about Steven Green. He knows the parents of little Christine and most likely they are relatives. C'mon. The guy is a convicted war criminal, in a military conspiracy that covered up the participation of others soldiers in rapes and murders of civilians in Iraq. Track the connection between this Steven Green and Christine's parents and you will find the handlers of Jared Loughner.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Are you blind??

Read the article in this blog and you will know the link between Christine's parents and Steven Green. Unless you have a low IQ.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So you have no intentions of pointing out any facts eh? Do you admit that you are stretching assumptions? This should be moved to the HOAX bin.. There is no proof of anything you claim ... zero-proof!

Oh I see.. Your using a blog as a source.. That is logical.. Point Proven!!!
edit on 1/9/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I can't really find anything on Steven D. Green,
except for the fact that he is in prison in Tuscon.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A private blog by a random nobody is about as valuable as a random forum post from someone jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

Your theory is baseless...that blog is nothing...and this thread is tasteless.

Imagine losing your child to a shooter and than reading this type of thing from someone who obviously has no idea what he is talking about.

I'm sickened by this.

MM

edit on 9-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The 5 people that flagged this thread should be equally ashamed..

A mentally ill person just shot a crowd of people.. One of them happened to be a 9 yr old little girl.. Then some mentally unstable blogger throws common decency out the window, and drags this girls name through a conspiracy ringer.... If that wasn't pathetic enough... You start spreading the delusional garbage on an otherwise well thought out forum..

Like I said.. All it takes is one bad apple to taint the rest...

Your blatant disregard for common decency and lack of a BS filter is astounding.

I hope that her parents never have to be burdened with even catching wind of this ignorant GARBAGE!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Are you blind??

Read the article in this blog and you will know the link between Christine's parents and Steven Green. Unless you have a low IQ.

So this one persons blog is all of your proof?

You're going to need a lot more than a blog that mentions the names John and Roxeanne(christine's mother's name is Roxanna, btw) to prove anything.

5 People have the name Roxanna Green in this country, according to Whitepages.com.
names.whitepages.com...
There are 88 people in this country with the name of Roxanne Green, according to the same source.
names.whitepages.com...
And Whatta ya know? According to the same source, 3 Roxanne Green's, and 1 Roxanna Green live in Arizona.

Try to respond with better than a simple insult this time.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh, and for the record, there are 4,146 John Green's in the US.
names.whitepages.com...
3 In Arizona
www.whitepages.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

And yet, it's there in the numbers. What people dismiss as coincidence is nothing less than black magic. Look at all of the school shootings, look at any of the terror attacks (7/7, 9/11), they are planned and numerically coded and this fits the pattern, which is why I was able to predict both the age of the girl and the age of the shooter before they were released by the news. It may be a little soon to be pursuing this line of discussion based on the young age of one of the victims (three victims of 6 were a 76yo a 79yo and a 76yo, a fourth was 30, and the fifth was 63) This particular shooting is numerically coded up the yin yang for the purposes of a black magic agenda, I would have to agree with the OP. I would be interested in the opinions of other studied occultists (studiers of esoteric knowledge) on this one.
edit on 9-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added ages

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

From Duncan O'finioan
In my opinion, based upon my experiences and training, this was a hit.

For those not familiar with Duncan:
Black Ops Marine & The Ultimate Warrior

top topics

<<   2 >>

join