It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Jared Loughner Radically Changed Before Alleged Shooting, Friend Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
My 2 cents

Just like the movie The Departed, Leonardo Dicaprio was deemed "not a cop" because of his background but was used as a snitch

This kid, when applying to the Army, wrote none on his religion

Any army recruiter isn't going to want someone who doesnt follow, like religion preaches...

But he could be of some use...so he is secretly brainwashed for there uses

I don't adhere to anything that can be remotely described as contemporary religion, and therefore my dogtags that I still have hanging on my wall with other military memorobilia say Atheist, and my original contract says None. The recruiter changed it, and ever since it has been Atheist until the day I got out.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by whatukno

I agree that if the only constructive thing to emerge from this incident is a serious taming of violent political rhetoric, then that can only be a positive step. If political leaders in America openly call out for assassination of the likes of Julian Assange, then they must also take some personal responsibility for people who are impressed by these kinds of remarks. You cannot have politicians advocating murder and then be shocked by incidents like this.

he doesn't have to be killed, being labeled a loon will make all of his ramblings, if they're ever made public, appear to be part of his mental illness.

he'll be locked away in a secure mental installation that will make draculas dungeon look like a summer resort. they'll pump full of high dosage anti-psychotic medications and sedatives that the only thing coming out of his mouth will be drool.

and if they were ever to have a where are they now special on a&e, they'll decrease his dosage just enough so he doesn't appear like a vegetable but still sick enough so they can justify his incarceration.
edit on 9-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

and if they were ever to have a where are they now special on a&e, they'll decrease his dosage just enough so he doesn't appear like a vegetable but still sick enough so they can justify his incarceration.

If he shot those people, doesn't that justify his incarceration?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that society at large balk at not only the idea that Laughner could have been a Manchurian Kandidate, but many -perhaps most- go as far as to even dismiss the idea that people can even be so brainwashed....

All while at the same time we keep Charles Manson in a supermax prison for exactly that; "handling" others into committing murders...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k
What I find interesting is that society at large balk at not only the idea that Laughner could have been a Manchurian Kandidate, but many -perhaps most- go as far as to even dismiss the idea that people can even be so brainwashed....

All while at the same time we keep Charles Manson in a supermax prison for exactly that; "handling" others into committing murders...

I'm leaning more and more toward useful idiot. I'm just so back and forth on the issue.

With so many red flags supposedly going up, it's more like Pearl Harbor than Northwoods.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is a similar article but from a different friend.

Exclusive: Loughner Friend Explains Alleged Gunman's Grudge Against Giffords

Loughner believed that dreams could be a sort of alternative, Matrix-style reality, and "that when you realize you're dreaming, you can do anything, you can create anything," Tierney says. Loughner started his "dream journal" in an attempt to take more control of his dreams, his friend notes, and he kept this journal for over a year.

It's an extremely interesting read and gives us a little more insight into some of the points he was trying to make.
edit on 1/10/2011 by InterestedObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A view of his youtube vids and forum posts strongly suggests serious mental health problems.
He is paranoid, delusional and grandiose. There is no logic or rationality to his arguments.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

The guy obviously had some major mental issues. What i am trying to find out and find quite odd, Is that Giffords youtube channel "subscribed" to only 2 people, one being Jared lee loughners youtube channel. This seems quite strange to me. anyone have any ideas? the mainstream media isnt touching this but it is all over twitter.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

I agree I found it very odd that he spoke about himself in a third person perspective, possible victim of MKultra? IDK I do find it odd that Gifford would subscribe to his youtube channel.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
it seems from what he wrote that he tried to convey that the government currently controls the grammar, and through the grammar is mind controlling those who use and know it

in his other posts he mentions how easy it is to effectively brainwash somebody willing and capable to learn something new

for instance: if somebody were to come to more or less anybody on ats and say that they have proof of the biggest conspiracy to hit the modern world, you better believe they would be on the ride instantly and would hang off their every word

that is just the beginning. soon they begin to present ideas and things that basically interest you in what hes talking about, to the point that you're so deep in the conversation the lines are opened for manipulation.

now you're told that you can help this cause

naturally you want to help the cause, they give you an objective and you do it

what you dont realize : there hasnt actually been any proof, but you are so desperate to find an alternative to what is commonly known that you were willing to submit your will to somebody you barely know in search of the 'truth'

you have been mind controlled.

JLL believes that this is what the government is currently doing to the masses through grammar, the monetary system, and removing individualism to make them feel like theyre part of a community by doing what they do.

and so; JLL refuses to use the grammar in the hopes that he will not submit his will AGAIN to this oppressive government

that explains why he speaks so cryptically, and why he refuses to speak normally. he struggled so hard to explain this but because of what he saw as the true grammar and the true logic(untainted by the government, made up by himself, pulled from an infinite source of words that exist in his mind) he could not properly convey this message to those who use the mind-controlling grammar

because he refused to use that grammar, he couldn't tell you what he thought. because of this he thought the government could lie about anything, even 'proof' that things such as the mars rover or moon landings are indeed possible, just by manipulating the grammar.

he didnt feel that he was above anybody by using proper grammar or his logic, but he did feel that he was truly free and enlightened.

he took this enlightened feeling and tried to explain it to people but they labeled him as crazy, a schizo.

he eventually couldn't bear to be in a world where nobody understands the truth and felt that he would lash out one last time against the government that sought to control him and everything he knows and loves.

he felt he was a man who had the answers, but couldn't properly express them because the government had tainted the world beyond repair.

consider this.

edit: if anyone happens to have any questions about this theory feel free to ask me
edit on 11-1-2011 by DeenUS because: read above

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

When he was suspended from Pima Community College, the school sent a letter to Loughner's parents...

That's strange. An adult college student getting suspended and then the college sends his parents a letter, as if he is in grade school. I wonder...did the parents have to sign the letter and return it, pinned to Jared's shirt.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

When he was suspended from Pima Community College, the school sent a letter to Loughner's parents...

That's strange. An adult college student getting suspended and then the college sends his parents a letter, as if he is in grade school. I wonder...did the parents have to sign the letter and return it, pinned to Jared's shirt.

They probably had to return it at the next parent/teacher conference!

After the hours of research I have put into this mans motive to kill, I have come to a pretty simple conclusion. He was a useful idiot.

He had the urge to kill. His peers raised the flags, his teachers raised the flags, his parents did nothing, the authorities did nothing, and the expected result occurred.

Open and shut case.

Now he's just a name, a visage, and a political football.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I agree the information that is being presented does not add up.

I noticed in a New York Times article today, on page 6 they say that Jared had a shaved head and shaved eyebrows.

"At a small local branch of a major bank, for example, the tellers would have their fingers on the alarm button whenever they saw him approaching. It was not just his appearance — the pale shaved head and eyebrows — that unnerved them. "

and then on page 7, the article later moves to an interview with the taxi driver and states: "Then out came his customer, just another customer, a normal-looking young man. Climbing into the back seat, the man said he needed to go to the Safeway supermarket"

So make up your mind! Which is it?! Did he have a shaved head and shaved eyebrows or was he just another normal looking young man.

HUGE DISCREPANCY.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
nevermind.

my mistake.
edit on 1/16/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehotsaucecommittee

I agree the information that is being presented does not add up.

I noticed in a New York Times article today, on page 6 they say that Jared had a shaved head and shaved eyebrows.

"At a small local branch of a major bank, for example, the tellers would have their fingers on the alarm button whenever they saw him approaching. It was not just his appearance — the pale shaved head and eyebrows — that unnerved them. "

and then on page 7, the article later moves to an interview with the taxi driver and states: "Then out came his customer, just another customer, a normal-looking young man. Climbing into the back seat, the man said he needed to go to the Safeway supermarket"

So make up your mind! Which is it?! Did he have a shaved head and shaved eyebrows or was he just another normal looking young man.

HUGE DISCREPANCY.

www.nytimes.com...

Strange indeed, good find. Starred. I'll look into this further.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So much hate rhetoric keeps getting spewed, still no accountability from the holier than thou blue bunch.

Crazy is as crazy does.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join