It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Conspiracy in progress!!!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ok so i have a question that i thought to all of my ATS family members??? ok so im always at my Comp, prob like must of us, and i always have the t.v. on for background noise, but for about a month now ive noticed an increase in the amount of E.B.S (Emergency Broadcast System) test that are being done, and from what i know of this test is it is done monthly, so why is it im seeing several times a days at different times? Why the increase? is it just in my area? B.T.W Seattle Wa. Plz post your comments

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This post topic is absolute proof of paranoia. If there were soemthing wrong, would if affect what you do tommorrow? If it did could you do anything about it other than worry?

Most ATS'ers in my opinion must pop a lot of pills and I'm not talking recreational drugs either!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"This seams to me to be a probable explanation but it does not address the fact that each of the die-offs are of the same species. That to me is one of the more troubling aspects to this mystery. If the spraying of chemicals in the gulf was responsible wouldn't the dying be more widespread with multiple species in the same area? Just a thought. "

Interesting analysis. However, mass fish were dying...of separate species, and also a few manatee showing up in florida as well- AND the mass sickness I personally saw over christmas time. I was also thinking that Corexit would affect different nervous systems differently 1
and 2) Birds migrate in different patterns, especially birds of different species- SO, a bird of one species would be in the same migratory path in the United States- Explaining the mass die offs. However, I am thinking now that the dead bird phenomenon is only slightly related to the Corexit, but the dead fish is extremely related. Hopefully we will continue to see media outlets put out information about upcoming die offs- unless they have been told not to. Censorship is still running amok peoples!!!

In all reality- it is definitely another sign that the "end times" are near. We will see more- be aware, and purify yourself. We can pull through this. Control your thoughts, and raise in energy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
ok so i have a question that i thought to all of my ATS family members??? ok so im always at my Comp, prob like must of us, and i always have the t.v. on for background noise, but for about a month now ive noticed an increase in the amount of E.B.S (Emergency Broadcast System) test that are being done, and from what i know of this test is it is done monthly, so why is it im seeing several times a days at different times? Why the increase? is it just in my area? B.T.W Seattle Wa. Plz post your comments

I had that same question a few months ago, they are certainly more frequent than I remember in the past.
If you read the text that accompanies the warning you will see "weekly required test" of the emergency broadcast system. I looked for a history of the warnings and any documentation on the required frequency of the announcements but only found current information. It would be interesting to see if and when the requirements changed.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Owls can see in the dark but I don't think there's very many regular species that do very well. Still they get going awfully early in the morning and late in the evening, it is still quite dark out. How can you buy that sort of thing, it's easy for birds to see with all of the light pollution caused within populated areas. I've startled birds in the middle of the night and they can flee away just fine; they are not defenseless at night. I'm pretty sure they can see better than us, and I can see fine in the dark, so I think they are full of bs. These people are getting real bad at lying to us.

If there are any skeptics out there who have a shred of doubt as to what I'm saying, go for a hike into the deep bush at night and you will run into all sorts of fleeing non-nocturnal birds out there at night, and even away from city lights they definitely do see better than you do.
edit on 11-1-2011 by stealthc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by villunder

Thanks for the link...that old man has some cajones picking them up with his bare hands!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

you know I thought that too, Im in chicago and they use to do the alerts on certain days, mostly from what I noticed was one time a week usually on a tuesday sorta in the same style they would do a tornado siren, always on the first tuesday of the month, well the other day (not tuesday) they put a broadcast emergency alert test on after 8:00 pm, I have never heard one done at that time, and they do seem to be more frequent.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
content.usatoday.com...

on the birds and found internal hemorrhaging, while the pesticide tests they conducted were negative.

Though the news is manipulated by our government, there is always things you can pick out, hopefully it is just vague facts or leftovers after omissions than direct manipulations... but in any case I don't think biological beings #ing hemorrage even after hitting something really hard, unless its of sufficient impact. Though I am probably wrong, I think there is more to the causes of hemorraging than what they tell us.
For now loud noises, maybe fireworks, maybe other things, whatever, triggered the birds to fly low to the ground and smash into things... If it has something to do with some sort of government test I think that would be not too farfetched of a possibility... Like the other guy said, we don't find this many dead birds every time we set off fireworks. So, it is probably more logical to view this as the result of some sort of government activity, now we either need to find what it is or just make blind assumptions. The HAARP might have something to do with it, but I doubt it... I don't think there is enough evidence to point to it, I'd be more open to the thought that it was just loud noises that killed birds and the dead fishes are the result of chemical toxins getting into the water.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

further down the page they have a link to die offs,maybe the map is different today because they update it ,you can get events that are backdated,further down the page.
www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Interesting comments. So its the fireworks that caused this (according to the authorities)? Not sure how this relates to the dead birds and fish in Sweden, Brazil, New Zealand etc.. Fish found with eyes missing. It would be better if they said nothing than spout what is obviously silly.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by villunder

Your English is good!....I have a good friend that's Romanian!.....Sometimes she thinks she might leave the usa and go back and live in the country.I will miss her if she goes.Thank you for posting about the birds there....Its sounds like its happening all over the world in to many country's.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
My thoughts on this are,the gov knows its the polar shift and they are NOT gonna admit it because they are making big bucks off this myth of global warming.....What can they make off the polar shift?..But there is and will be even more money in this "we have created global warming" scam.Just a hunch.

Ok my thoughts have changed on this.....I think were not getting the truth because they don't want to scare us.....Can you imagine if they said ok the electric magnetic field is messed up and were in big trouble if that's what it is of course.....The masses would panic...I don't believe what there saying at all,fireworks go off 2 x a yr and this has never happened before and we have had cold weather before....My Mom believes what they are saying,i think because she is to scared NOT to...She can not handle the truth in to much of any thing if it scares her....Many are like this.

hubpages.com...

On another forum someone posted this link above and some others....If interested go ck it out its a GOOD thread
Its......I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over.thread...There is some good info with links to. click on.
edit on 12-1-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: added more info.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

My thoughts on this are,the gov knows its the polar shift and they are NOT gonna admit it because they are making big bucks off this myth of global warming.....What can they make off the polar shift?..But there is and will be even more money in this "we have created global warming" scam.Just a hunch.

Ok my thoughts have changed on this.....I think were not getting the truth because they don't want to scare us.....Can you imagine if they said ok the electric magnetic field is messed up and were in big trouble if that's what it is of course.....The masses would panic...I don't believe what there saying at all,fireworks go off 2 x a yr and this has never happened before and we have had cold weather before....My Mom believes what they are saying,i think because she is to scared NOT to...She can not handle the truth in to much of any thing if it scares her....Many are like this.

I agree with you completely, but why are they using such a ridiculous story. Everyone I have told the OFFICIAL story to laughed at me, and thought I was joking. then when they realised I was serious, that MSM said fireworks did it they either, laughed it off and forgot about it, and or looked into and "woke up"!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
How cool you can click on the link i posted above hehe!...I thought i needed to know something special to do that!..Love it!..Does ATS do this?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Seems more information has been added to the Beebe link:

Situation Update No. 4
On 12.01.2011 at 03:56 GMT+2

Large wildlife die-off events are fairly common, though they should never be ignored, according to the U.S. Geological Survey scientists whose preliminary tests showed that the bird deaths in Arkansas on New Year's Eve and those in Louisiana were caused by impact trauma. Preliminary findings from the USGS National Wildlife Health Center's Arkansas bird analyses suggest that the birds died from impact trauma, and these findings are consistent with the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission's statement. The State concluded that such trauma was probably a result of the birds being startled by loud noises on the night of Dec. 31, arousing them and causing them to fly into objects such as houses or trees. Scientists at the USGS NWHC performed necropsies—the animal version of an autopsy—on the birds and found internal hemorrhaging, while the pesticide tests they conducted were negative. Results from further laboratory tests are expected to be completed in 2-3 weeks.

"Although wildlife die-offs always pose a concern, they are not all that unusual," said Jonathan Sleeman, director of the USGS NWHC in Madison, Wis., which is completing its analyses of the Arkansas and Louisiana birds. "It's important to study and understand what happened in order to determine if we can prevent mortality events from happening again." In 2010, the USGS NWHC documented eight die-off events of 1,000 or more birds. The causes: starvation, avian cholera, Newcastle disease and parasites, according to Sleeman. Such records show that, while the causes of death may vary, events like the red-winged blackbird die-off in Beebe, Ark., and the smaller one near Baton Rouge, La., are more common than people may realize. And Sleeman should know – he directs a staff of scientists whose primary purpose is to investigate the nation's wildlife diseases from avian influenza to plague and white-nose syndrome in bats. "The USGS NWHC provides information, technical assistance, research, education, and leadership on national and international wildlife health issues," Sleeman added.

According to USGS NWHC records, there have been 188 mortality events across the country involving 1,000 birds or more during the past 10 years (2000 - 2010). In 2009, individual events included one in which 50,000 birds died from avian botulism in Utah; 20,000 from the same disease in Idaho; and 10,000 bird deaths in Washington from a harmful algal bloom. Mass mortality events occur in other animal populations as well, according to the USGS NWHC. For example, prairie dog colonies in the West can be destroyed by sylvatic plague, which can then kill off the highly endangered black-footed ferret that preys on prairie dogs exclusively. The USGS NWHC is involved with developing vaccines, delivered through bait, which can immunize prairie dogs against plague. In the 1970's and 1980's, most USGS NWHC die-off investigations involved large numbers of waterfowl deaths from avian cholera, avian botulism, and lead poisoning; in the 1990's, the USGS NWHC was highly involved in investigating the emergence of West Nile virus in North America. In 2008, the USGS NWHC discovered the cause of white-nose syndrome, a fungal disease that has devastated cave hibernating bat species in the Northeastern U.S. Public reporting of wildlife mortality events is important, and in 2010, the USGS Wildlife Disease Information Node initiated an experimental reporting system to facilitate this.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Look look look... I know exactly how this will end up. Forgotten. Like all the other amazing stories. They're covered up till no-one's interested anymore and it's not acute anymore. Like the mind-blowing Norway spiral. They said it was smoke from a rocket fired earlier in the day somewhere. People said oh and moved on. We will possibly never know the answers to these amazing mysteries, alien UFO's in particular. No matter how much people scream on an internet forum, it will do absolutely nothing.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I was reading stuff about mythical animals and "raining animals" and stumbled into this in wikipedia:

"Sometimes this happens in large groups, for instance, the Blackbirds falling from the sky in Beebe, Arkansas on December 31, 2010[2]. It's common for birds to become disoriented (for example, because of bad weather or fireworks) and collide with objects such as trees or buildings, killing them or stunning them into falling to death. The number of blackbirds killed in Beebe isn't spectacular considering the size of their congregations, which can be in the millions.[3] The event in Beebe, however, captured the imagination and lead to more reports in the media of birds falling from the sky across the globe, such as in Sweden and Italy[4], though many scientists claim such mass deaths are common occurrences but usually go unnoticed"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

Something to ponder, and give pause...Wikipedia is an open platform that anyone (you, me, whoever) can contribute and edit.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It is very easy for us to dismiss the mass deaths we have been seeing but I noticed someone's post, not sure who's, but they were talking about the gulf oil event chemicals and the air and water currents. This is a very good lead. It would be partial explanation to why the epicenter, so to speak, of this event is in this region in Arkansas, and other places birds die but, not in as large of numbers. As the airborn toxin/chemical/whatever makes it's way through the jet stream it will most likely disperse along the way.

The key clue however is the fish.
We have very much been ignoring the fish compared to the birds in all of this, but they are a very important connection.
If connected, I believe they are, then there must have been some kind of trigger for water and air chemicals to take effect at about the same time.

We may very well be experiencing the result of a massive explosion at the biological weapons storage facility in Arkansas. If this was the case, seems at least possible if not likely based on the earthquake frequency of the area and the negligence of our favorite world police army, we're looking at a possible peak at WHAT THESE WEAPONS CAN DO.

Which leads me to another thought.
PERHAPS THIS WAS YET ANOTHER AIRBORN AGENTS TEST.
These have gone on many times before:
US TESTS ON INNOCENT AMERICANS

So in the end I'm asking myself:
Was this an accident?
OR,
Was this a test?

I see no other option. I have almost no doubt it is man-made, though the possibility of a geologic phenomenon is there, it just seems a bit less likely to me.

Animals are more receptive and sensitive to things we cannot see.
Smell
Electromagnetic Fields
We must see this as a warning sign, and indicator, and hopefully a clue.
Buckle up!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
If there is something going on why don't they wipe these then too? Especially here on ATS, you think they would look here and wipe the picture from my account. I am going with the need to clear the map every so often thats alot more plausible in my mind.

That map does not show the 10.000 birds that dies in Quebec Canada either and the 100.000 fish in the river !!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join