It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Conspiracy in progress!!!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I will say it is pretty odd how the media/internet blew up with reports of birds dropping dead (among other animals) and now it seems to have suddenly died down. Have media outlets been told to not report about this? Personally, I doubt it...but who knows.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

from the first time that i heard of the theory of fireworks being to blame for the bird deaths, i knew that something was not being told to us. i agree with the thought that on July 5 and more to the point new years day we should be finding dead birds all over. not just in isolated areas in select spots, but everywhere. next we hear about fish dieing off the coast? but of course it was the cold... PLEASE! my question is not how do they expect us to buy these far fetched stories, but why do we the people not call bullsh*t on what we are being fed...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Ok. I stand corrected. We're all paranoid and this phenomenon is commonplace. Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Not that it's related but I've been noticing something strange for the last month or two. I've been seeing LOTS of cars with padiddles (headlight burnt-out). I mean I'm seeing on a daily basis, 3-5 or more, in a 1/2 hr. 15mi. commute on a 2 lane road. On weekends if I travel I'm seeing lots more...it's really becoming a joke to see this many. Could an electromagnetic field burn out a headlight? I don't know, it could just be me....the more I look for them the more I see them. But, it's not like I'm looking. It's hard not to notice a burnt headlight heading at you in an oncoming lane. Just seeing a lot more than normal it seems.

BTW, my travels take me on routes from Hershey PA, Harrisburg PA, Hanover PA, York PA to Baltimore MD (the Chesapeake Bay fish die-off).

I know, the connection to emf's killing flocks of birds and auto headlights is very thin at best. And to top it off, an even thinner connection would be to the 2 UFO sitings in the very, very close vicinity (both of which I read posts about here on ATS) Just wanted to put it out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

The main question is why only some species of birds and fish were affected. May I be so bold as to propose that every species, in their unique design, is affected only by a certain frequency completely different from any other species. And as frequencies go, maybe its working its way up through the species?

Weird thought huh? What would out self destruct frequency be?

Yeah that is a scary thought, one that we've heard about since we had people on Earth talking about the book of the dead, necronomicon, nuclear fallout. Has anyone ever seen the Myazaki movie Castle in the Sky? Remember the phrase which self destructed? Well, imagine that.
Our voice is a frequency, if we keep it steady and strong, that frequency will have a strong result.
Buddhist chanting, and in that case any chanting, is extremely powerful.
We should all chant in unison in perfect fifths around the key of A.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Fieworks ????? Are they having a laugh. I've been aware of mass animal deaths that have happened over the last 5 years or so but not as many as we had last week. LAST WEEK SHOULD OFFICAILY BE KNOWN AS THE WEEK BIRDS FELL FROM THE SKY but like i was saying the whole firework explantion is an obvious coverup. The amount of fireworks being set off in manchester on bonfire night and new years eve where i am surely they would have took down more birds than what happend in arkansas if i use the same logic.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Ok. I stand corrected. We're all paranoid and this phenomenon is commonplace. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Umm...never made mention of any such thing. Why so snarky?

I have been responding to posts that make definitive statements like "that's never happened before", or "never so many around the beginning of the year". The closest I came to anything like what you state is when I said that this type of occurrence is commonplace and natural, but continued with the following:

I'm not saying it's impossible that 3000 birds hit a UFO or flew through a secret government HAARP emission or "chemtrail", but the likeliest of answers is that it is attributed to natural causes (or pollutants/environmental, etc). But, truth be told, these "mass" deaths occur a LOT. Just search for yourselves. Talk to an ornithologist and you may be rewarded with even more enlightenment on these types of things. Just sayin'.

Is it so wrong that I bring in a different perspective into a "general conspiracy" thread?

And for the record, I never called anyone paranoid.

edit on 11-1-2011 by AnnunakiX because: Wasn't done

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
By the way, wasn't this thread supposed to be about some Absolute Proof of Conspiracy? As far as that goes, it has obviously been proven wrong. Unless there is anymore "evidence" of "fowl" play (sorry, couldn't resist), wouldn't that pretty much be the end of the thread? Unless it's okay to just continue to stray so far off the OP topic that is...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Good thing I have a good memory lol. On a hunch, I tracked the global air streams, and water currents....and I found something very interesting. If you consider what they have been spraying in the Gulf of Mexico, Corexit, and consider how its been evaporating in the air, the air currents have been pushing it up into the United States, especially the East Coast....where all the birds have been dieing off. Thats not all folks. Then, the jet stream that loops around florida hits every major site including the Uk, and Italy. Whats more is that Corexit is relatively stable at lower temperatures, and the stream loops over the top of Russia, through the Siberian bridge, and then hits Indonesia, and Southern Australia, where all the other die offs were located AND where it would have a chance to heat up. But- heres another tip. The Gulf Stream also follows the Atlantic Whirlpool, and ends up in Brazil as well. I name the Atlantic Whirlpool myself, its that gigantic rotating bed of water in the Atlantic Ocean. In any case, I was comparing maps of the world, and doing a bit of creative changing because of how the weather has changed in the Gulf( I live in Florida) over the pass couple months. Considering the government is depopulating Lousiana because of the effects of Corexit, they would want to scrub any information that could link the two, Corexit responsible for mass bird and fish die off. I was waiting for an update on more bird and fish dieing to finalize my hypothesis, but it seems this won't come...So anyways, whats your thoughts on this? Look up Global air currents, and global water currents. Make sure you get the air currents that have the little arrows on it. Basically, weather in the gulf has been really cold for a couple of weeks, then moderately warm for a week, then really cold, then moderatly warm. Alternating really weird. Also almost EVErY one got sick this Christmas...may be linked, may not be.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As I've posted on here a few times, (in different threads), do you people not remember the television show FLASH FORWARD...? Remember the mass bird die-off in Afghanistan? Predictive Programming, folks! I'm not sure what it was that killed all the birds, and other wildlife around the world. What I am certain of tho, is that the 'powers that be' are behind it. It wasn't a natural phenomenon. It wasn't fireworks. It wasn't anything that is in the 'official story'.
What people need to do, (this includes you), is do some of your own research. NEVER EVER believe the 'official story' on anything. These birds and other animals were killed for a reason. Was it the world governments? Was it aliens? We may never know. One thing we can be sure of is: It wasn't fireworks!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I am not sure how many events were on the map before, but I found quite a few bird/fish deaths on there under the symbol of BIOHAZARD. Did you say that it was a bird symbol before? Perhaps this is as simple as them deciding to use a different symbol? The reports mentioned that this was a world wide thing, and in my opinion didn't seem to be covering up any known facts.

You actually just missed the update, they put the mass die offs back on, the icons aren't on the map as they were before but that really isn't important, the events are again listed below the map.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Give it up, you are too late. Our eyes are wide open.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Let me say something: someone said earlier that wasn't no more birds falling around the world .
I am interested by the subject since it first appeared in U.S . , yesterday it was happening in my country : dozens of crows fall from sky in a very short time , a few minutes range.
Here's the link :
PRO-TV NEWS ROMANIA DEAD CROWS
Sorry it's in Romanian , you can use Google translate, but watch the video : 00:28 , someone filmed one bird just when is falling . I can tell you , something it's happening and it global . You wanna hear the official explication for this from authorities : the birds were drunk ! they consumed grape marc fermented ... also they found ethilic alcohol in the bodies of dead birds ...
Also i want to say one more thing : in my town , which has Danube on the side , there is no more birds . yes . very few , you can count on your fingers. i remember last years , the birds were flying in large groups , now one here , one there ... it's weird ..
please excuse my English
edit on 11/1/2011 by villunder because: (no reason given)

I also checked on the hisz.rsoe.hu... , Constanta, Romania has no flag at all . It was in public place , central park of the city , city is on the shore of the Black Sea ...
edit on 11/1/2011 by villunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi guys, first time poster here. I found the site about a week ago while researching these mysterious deaths.
I just found this:
Sonoma County mystery
I don't think this has been posted yet, as I've looked around the site for it and found nothing. If it has, I apologize.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You make a valid point. When will folks who don't frequent ATS question the official story? What is the true cause? Chemtrails? HAARP? We can only speculate, but the facts are out of the ordinary. Masses of animals dying should be an attention grabber. If this was a plague of animals swarming about maybe that would be news worthy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
When I first started hearing about the Birds and other forms of life dying in masses a few weeks ago, I was quick to jump on the Polar Shift bandwagon.

I knew for certain that there was no way it could be caused simply by cold weather and fireworks, those answers sounded like a joke to me and I easily dismissed them all.

However, last night, I discovered an interesting article dated from October 30th which intrigued me....

It seems as though there had been hundreds of dead Starfish found along one particular area of the Oregon Coast. Sure, this could prove further that these events transpire all the time... EXCEPT:

"A beach ranger's discovery of hundreds of dead starfish along Haceta Beach has confused shellfish biologists who can't determine why the starfish died in such numbers in just one place"...

www.nwcn.com...

Hmmm... If it is true what we are being told that such events happen often and is simply a cause of nature, than why were these biologists so confused....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
definatly a conspiracy, some people tell me that this kind of stuff happens every year or something like that. but my question to them is, if this happens so often...why was it reported on the news nation wide because it happened in arkansas and im in maryland right now so if its ( supposedly ) usual the whys it such a big deal to everyone?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wantstoknowmore

This seams to me to be a probable explanation but it does not address the fact that each of the die-offs are of the same species. That to me is one of the more troubling aspects to this mystery. If the spraying of chemicals in the gulf was responsible wouldn't the dying be more widespread with multiple species in the same area? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

The main question is why only some species of birds and fish were affected. May I be so bold as to propose that every species, in their unique design, is affected only by a certain frequency completely different from any other species. And as frequencies go, maybe its working its way up through the species?

Weird thought huh? What would out self destruct frequency be?

Yeah that is a scary thought, one that we've heard about since we had people on Earth talking about the book of the dead, necronomicon, nuclear fallout. Has anyone ever seen the Myazaki movie Castle in the Sky? Remember the phrase which self destructed? Well, imagine that.
Our voice is a frequency, if we keep it steady and strong, that frequency will have a strong result.
Buddhist chanting, and in that case any chanting, is extremely powerful.
We should all chant in unison in perfect fifths around the key of A.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep"
If you saw the movie you'll know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by villunder

They put the mass deaths back up but the icons are gone for good I think. As for new events you won't find any on that site, they are doing just enough to keep the pressure from both sides to a minimum. The site has been compromised and their neutrality is in question.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join