It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Conspiracy in progress!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
RSOE events are removed from the map after a bit.. the bird thing wouldnt have stayed there forever. just like any other report on that site.. each 'category' has a timer for how long it will stay on the map (to weed out old news and make room for new icons).

if an event is 'updated', it gains more time on the map. nothing is always kept, otherwise that map would be completely covered head to toe.

this site still works:
www.universetoday.com...

sorry im afraid, no conspiracy here. i've looked at rsoe edis once every day for the past 2 years and this is completely normal for events to be cycled out. the only ones you wont see removed are volcanos, as most of them are always active.

tv media has already stopped covering this bird thing as well... is that a conspiracy too then?

i know this post will be ignored since it's on the 5th page and there are already 4 pages of responses agreeing with the OP. bla bla bla oh well
edit on 10-1-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think it's very important to remember that other animals have traditionally been used as an indicator of things soon to come, or things we're not able to perceive.
I know for certain that if I witnessed a mass exodus/dying of animals I would be concerned.
I AM concerned.

That is not to say we could ever say for certain what the cause of this mass death is, but I do know that birds and fish alike are particularly sensitive to magnetic stimuli.
That being said, any electromagnetic change in waves in the air could be enough to specifically target the brain and body of such an animal, purposefully or incidentally.

Speculation ought not be frowned upon at these point by anyone, this mystery remains unsolved.
and now the fact that we're starting to see manipulation and misinformation making it's way around the internet as cited by this thread's author is evidence of some obvious mal-intent and somehow these birds ended up in the crossfire.

And the fact that many fish have also died is more evidence of an electromagnetic thing, as it's more likely to have an effect through water and air than some kind of a poison would be (distribution would be quite difficult in that sense)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Right AND This also occured with the last Flu break out... When I noticed it I figured they just stop recording because there were soo many......... But this is number two that I know of & who knows = third times the charm....

Also though when an event is "over" do they jsut stop?? Do they keep the data??? How long do they keep data??? Who do they funnel it to or who has access to their database??? just some thoughts....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
All I can say is I agree with you. It's a cover up. People have been doing fireworks for decades and we have never seen anything like this. Furthermore, we are seeing dead fish in certain areas as well. Mainstream media cannot be trusted nor can our own government. Something significant happened. I believe something was "tested". A weapon, weather manipulation device or, and this is a big "or", something to do with ET's/UFOs.

Never? Never seen anything like this?

7 July 2008 - Local sea birds fall victim to July 4th fireworks

latimesblogs.latimes.com... Just days after we ran a story about a NorCal town banning fireworks to save wildlife, young birds here in SoCal were scared right out of the trees during the annual fireworks extravaganzas that rim the Santa Monica Bay. Local marine animal rescue groups report finding numerous birds after this year's displays, some dead or injured, others alive but helpless.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Are the birds dieing a sign of HAARP's work or is it the "Aflockalypse?"
"Aflockalypse"
Whether its the Maya calender, a sign of a soon to come apocalypse, or HAARP's works. One thing is for sure something is going down.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
S & F!!!!
I think this thread should be read in conjunction with the one stating that the Earth is cracking up, due to geoliogical and manetic changes within and around the Earth. I believe the two threads are very relevant to each other.
Great post!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I took a screen shot on this website on the 7th with the mass die off tab, how do i make it appear on here. like how some of you are doing, directly under your post.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, I for one believe it is absolutely plausible for fireworks to have caused this. I lived in Jacksonville, AR for years. Every year, twice per year (New Years & Independence Day), very large fireworks could be heard in the more rural parts of the area. I've even been witness to this. Lots of folks out there get kicks out of firing off the biggest, baddest fireworks they could buy or make. The following news release also makes a lot of sense to me...

Fireworks likely cause of massive Ark. bird kill
www.usatoday.com...

It wasn't a secret government spraying program, Martians or gas seeping out of the New Madrid fault that killed the 5,000 or so blackbirds that died New Year's Eve in Beebe, Ark. It was someone shooting off professional grade fireworks in a residential district, scaring the night-blind birds out of their roost into a 25-mph flight that ran them into houses, signs and even the ground, says Karen Rowe, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission ornithologist.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
One at least one of the cases there was a military base not far off. If the bird is a seasonal bird it migh have reacted with shock. In Norway though, the birds died before they hit the ground. The description was more off a shockwave type of origin since the description by expert was: dead by force shock pre mortem, so that means something hit them in the middle of the air.
edit on 10-1-2011 by lost artistic because: bad case of mispelling

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Anybody think there could be du dun duh...A monsanto connection.....?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
in any event this die offs is a huge topic that many throughout the world are really worried about, So that is why i find it so weird that as soon as the Giffords incident happened almost all news focused solely on that. (im not saying it doesnt deserve the attention) But on the level of importance to the world health, the Die offs are at the top of my list, as well as many others in the world. I can understand local news stations focusing their resources on the Top stories (I.E. Giffords) But with News Giants such as CNN, MSNBC, ETC ETC ETC, one would think they would focus more on such a topic that seems to have a better part of the world concerned on a deep level. Also ive noticed that there is almost no actual News clips from from the die-offs, ( Other than the Ark Blackbirds) Do Reporters not have Film crews with them anymore when they go to investigate a story????? All i know for sure is the whole story isnt being told, And why????? I mean come on News groups focus on ratings, Right? so why not report on stuff that is Googled 272,000,000 times since it happened 10 days ago???

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

use like photobucket to change ur pics formate and that should work

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
A reasonable explanation is that those icons of "events" (be it earthquake or whatever) only stay on the map for a certain amount of time, and then get purged to make room for new events, otherwise the map would very soon be unreadable and clogged with icons.

Being as the first bird die off happened 9 days ago, doesn't this seem like a reasonable explanation?

This is exactly what is going on, Icons drop off after a few days. I have watched this site for years. I don't believe there is any conspiracy here.

People that know and watch RSOE for years know icons drop in a few days, no sanitization of the site happened.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
well tptb like to make us think and haarp would explain the events that all took place togather. earth quakes all around the world, mass animal die offs. but could it be possible they are not to blame but we are at the mercy of mother nature and father time. you know they couldnt go public with that kind of info cause it would create panic and caos. maybe they did by making that movie 2012. either way we are in for 1 hell of a year. pray for the best plan for the worst.

and yes icons do drop after a while isnt there spots where u can check last hour, last 7 days, last month. i think thats right.
edit on 10-1-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by TheBorg

In the not to long ago old days though, news reporters would have "procured a sample and independently had it tested and they would have tried like heck to tell the whole and true story! Now it was a bottom line on our news cast quick and silent and gone the next day for good.

Exactly. Gone are the days of investigative reporting. Nobody digs into stories any more. Watergate was probably the last time reporters ever did any real, investigative reporting and actually brought something to light. And they never send anybody on scene any longer, unless it's a HUGE story. It used to be news stories were always accompanied by photos. I go to Fox News website and see a story for something that should warrant photos and nothing! Plane crash? Where are the pictures? It's like they have a ticker tape of news stories that they are told to report on and TPTB control the ticker tape and it's fed to all the major news outlets.

That's what pisses me off about stories like this more than anything is the fact that nobody has the guts to report the truth or actually investigate, objectively.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

The main question is why only some species of birds and fish were affected. May I be so bold as to propose that every species, in their unique design, is affected only by a certain frequency completely different from any other spcies. And as frequencies go, maybe its woring its way up through the species?

Weird thought huh? What would out self destuct frequency be?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I didn't think much of the bird kill of myself but this makes it a whole lot more interesting.

Maybe they are trying to hide something after all.

Good catch

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The "Carl Sagan of our time," scientist Michio Kaku was on Fox News last week (I'm sure you can find it on Youtube) with Meghan Kelley assuaging public fears about the bird deaths. According to Dr. Kaku, this is all business as usual and people don't need to get concerned. Personally, I think he has joined the folks who want to keep us in the dark, his brilliant past (and numerous books) notwithstanding. He also recently said that the mysterious contrail (possible missile launch) off the coast of California was a jet taking off.

Other scientists are now conducting experiments with Cern's large HADRON collider (LHC) located near Geneva, spanning the border between France and Switzerland, about 100 meters underground. Remember how many times they kept postponing the start-up date because of one malfunction or another? Remember how people were concerned that they might create a micro black hole? Perhaps they did not create a micro black hole, but maybe their experiments are having effects on the environment and the creatures that inhabit the environment. Particles created here might be unlike anything we've ever seen, and could possibly pass THROUGH the Earth, striking areas "around the bend." An unleashed, escaping particle created at the LHC could possibly pass through the crust/mantle on a straight trajectory, finally reaching the United States (and other areas), emerging on a slant from the ground, killing fish and birds (and who knows what other small / microscopic life.

Or, perhaps the Cern folks didn't create a black hole, maybe they created something like a "gray hole," ---not as powerful as a black hole, more like a GRAY DEPRESSION, an area of increased gravity. If escaping particles from the LHC passed through the planet, emerged in the US (or wherever), and blossomed-out with a strange effect (the Gray Depression), there might have been just enough gravity to cause the multiple physical traumas reported in these birds. Fish would have been killed when a gray depression event occurred in the water, say in a school of a particular fish.

Since last August, about 45 seals have washed-up on shore, dead, with bizarre corkscrew slashes circling their bodies. This happened off the coast of England. Could this be another facet of the animal "die-off?"

Until we find a legit cause for these animal deaths, we are left speculating. And, it seems as if someone, perhaps TPTB (The Powers That Be) want to keep us in the dark.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

that is a subduction zone which is reacting to the movement from the New Zealand quake last Sept. --> think friction rub
www.geohazards.gov.vu...

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Vanuatu subduction zone displays diverse seismic behavior, characterized by frequent moderately-sized earthquakes (Mw 5-7), but much fewer events larger than Mw 7.0. The seismic character also varies regionally along the length of the trench. On 07 October 2009 the northern segment of the Vanuatu subduction zone (11° to 14°S) ruptured in three large, shallow, thrust earthquakes. All three (Mw 7.7, 7.8, and 7.4) occurred in close proximity and over the duration of about one hour.

the region has been quite active of late and seems to be increasing in both frequency and magnitude.
earthquake.usgs.gov... - activity date: 11/01/09

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Do you honestly think the media would be covering the massive die-offs so heavily if the government was trying to hide it? If they were going to hide 'icons' on websites showing the animal die-offs they would also take the appropriate measures to hide it in the wide media as well. They either hide things from the people for a reason or they flood the media with things for a reason::

I personally am lead to believe that they want us to be scared/want to trigger the religious folk about Armageddon in order to hide something else that is going on our prep us for something that is about to happen. Does anyone else think it is a bit odd all the coverage this is getting? Allowing such speculation, not giving answers, etc?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join