It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Conspiracy in progress!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
If there is something going on why don't they wipe these then too? Especially here on ATS, you think they would look here and wipe the picture from my account. I am going with the need to clear the map every so often thats alot more plausible in my mind.

For the same reason they aren't backtracking and killing the cause of death as "blunt force trauma" instead of a virus story, too many people have already seen it. Would have been a hell of a lot easier to come up with a cover story and bury it if the trauma wasn't disclosed early in the game. Headline "5000 birds die of disease in Arkansas" is no headline at all. Cause of death is still a mystery, just not one anyone cares about anymore.
Budapest was just a loose thread, they knew the site was looked at, erased all evidence then went back in and left one icon intact so it wouldn't look so obvious.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'll call it.....This thread,
Time of death- 10:45pm

We tried.
On to plan B

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Collen Thomas says U.S. Air Force and Navy are poisoning us, so you be the judge if this is true or not. Sometimes you get a gut feeling things are not right and we are not being told the truth. ^Y^

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Agreed i saw this video and find it very true...but there is sooooo much more. ill just tell ya this the gov is not here to help us, they may front like it but they indeed wanna hurt us and kill us.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Well, according to this Wall Street Journal Article, there's nothing unusual about it at all. The only unusual thing here, they say, is the inter-connectivity between events as they happen. They say these kinds of events happen all of the time, and that they go under-reported, as they just don't seem to be related to anything newsworthy.

Now, I'm not going to say that there is or there isn't something to the "conspiracy" angle, but my bet is on this being just what has been concluded; a series of events that are merely linked by their relative synchronicity. These things apparently happen all of the time, and they are quantitatively tracked. This leads me to side with those that hold these records. Whether these recent events are the product of this "normal process" or not has yet to be determined. I would venture to say that we won't know the answer to this question for some time yet.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Please keep this post alive and flag the hell out of it, people have to know about this....As recently as two days ago the global situation map had icons and summaries of all the "biological" hazards ie: mass die offs as well as environmental and other issues. I posted the link here and a few folks saw that map.

Sometime last night between the hours of midnight and six am the site was "sanitized" and all information and icons pertaining to the mass die offs was erased from the site. Since then the site has been updated and only a single bird icon remains where two days ago there were several...

I totally remember checking out the link at about 2:00 am January 9th, and I saw a bunch of icons on the map. Now that I think about it, and after viewing the single bird icon, I wish I had taken a snapshot of the screen to keep THAT proof "alive".

This just shows you that conspiracy by the government has occurred to silence the absolute truth! What a rip-off from whoever is involved in snuffing out the real facts and evidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
If there is something going on why don't they wipe these then too? Especially here on ATS, you think they would look here and wipe the picture from my account. I am going with the need to clear the map every so often thats alot more plausible in my mind.

Kudos for the picture posting! =)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ok for starters all they come up with is...birds have bad vision. Now we all know birds have the best eye sight of any living creature on earth, some species can see their pray from miles away.

Ok so let’s go with there theory that birds suddenly have bad vision...how in the hell did so many birds get poor eyesight at the same time? What caused this mass eye problem

Seriously they think were stupid.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I assume that one of the general reasons that coverups & conspiracies exist, is due to that TPTB have something much more important for you to do.....WORK & TRADE! Business usually gets disrupted whenever something out of the ordinary happens, so TPTB try to keep things normalized and without drama. They seem to think that they can bring their money to hell when the time comes.

EDIT; There are of course other kinds of conspiracies

edit on 10-1-2011 by ravenflt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
whats up with all these quakes in vanatu ?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Try this:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

notice the /index3.php...icons are there. keep inserting additional numbers and see what's there...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This site also says Puerto Rico just had an earthquake...

EQ-20110110-199534-PR
Magnitude: 2.6
Mercalli scale: 1
Date-Time [UTC]: 10 January, 2011 at 05:46:01 UTC
Local Date/Time: Monday, January 10, 2011 at 05:46 at night at epicenter
Depth: 15.90 km (9.88 miles)
Region: Caribean
Distances: 8.68 km (5.39 miles) S of Estancias del Rocio,
Source: USGS-RSOE
Generated Tsunami: Not or no data!
Damage: Not or not data!
Additional information (Radius of 100 km)
Nuclear facilities: There are no nuclear facilities nearby the epicenter.
Airport(s): There are no airport(s) nearby the epicenter.
Volcanoes: None volcano in the 100-kilometer radius.
The potential impact of the earthquake
People do not feel any Earth movement.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Chile also had a quake:

EQ-20110110-199531-CL
Magnitude: 5.3
Mercalli scale: 5
Date-Time [UTC]: 10 January, 2011 at 06:02:51 UTC
Local Date/Time: Monday, January 10, 2011 at 06:02 at night at epicenter
Depth: 8 km (4.97 miles)
Region: South-America
Distances: 58.25 km (36.19 miles) S of Pahuil,
Source: EMSC
Airport(s): There are no airport(s) nearby the epicenter.
Volcanoes: None volcano in the 100-kilometer radius.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Quake in Baja Mexico:

EQ-20110110-199535-MX
Magnitude: 2.3
Mercalli scale: 1
Date-Time [UTC]: 10 January, 2011 at 06:57:59 UTC
Local Date/Time: Monday, January 10, 2011 at 06:57 at night at epicenter
Depth: 0.00 km (0.00 miles)
Region: Middle America
Distances: 9.36 km (5.82 miles) S of San Antonio, Estado de Baja California
Source: USGS-RSOE
Airport(s): Location Airport ICAO Type Distance
Mexico General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada International Airport MMML 26.54 km
USA Imperial Co Airport KIPL 24.88 km
USA El Centro Naf Airport KNJK 24.09 km
USA Calexico International Airport KCXL 15.60 km

Volcanoes: Location Volcano Type Last eruption Distance
MĂŠxico Prieto, Cerro Lava dome

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
it is not only the bird die offs to be concerned about. there is more going on... some links from the last few days:

Researchers find "alarming" decline in bumblebees

www.reuters.com...

Toxic cloud may be responsible for animal deaths BY JES ALEXANDER ON JANUARY 7, 2011

www.heralddeparis.com...

this one is obviously a debunker..

Maryland's 2 million dead fish caused by cold water

www.reuters.com...

There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for the Chesapeake deaths, the Maryland Department of Environment said. "The cause of this appears to be the rapid temperature drop combined with the large population of the juvenile spot fish," spokesman Jay Apperson told Reuters on Thursday. The coldest December in 25 years caused cold water stress to the already overpopulated species, the department said in a statement.

of course there is a perfectly reasonable explanation....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

we can check here at usgs:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

yep, baja confirmed, but theses are tiny quakes, sometimes barely noticable.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 013131p://2011-01-10T01:20:43-06:00201101 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

sorry to go off topic. my apologies.
edit on 013131p://2011-01-10T01:34:55-06:00201101 by bladdersweat because: bah!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hey listen, It looks like we are all in for some Censorship are selves...Due to one lone "nut"...
edit on 10-1-2011 by zbeliever because: not the best speller

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
toxic cloud huh? can we say clothianidin!!

TextLeaked Memo Shows EPA Doubts About Bee-Killing Pesticide

www.wired.com...

Bats, birds, fish and bees: What’s happening to America’s wildlife?

news.yahoo.com...

here is the leaked memo from the Pesticide Action Network website:

www.panna.org...
edit on 013131p://2011-01-10T01:40:38-06:00201101 by bladdersweat because: tha leaked memo!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ive been following ats more than normal for some reason over the last week and i will agree that all the reports from various places were getting out of hand. i knew something big was happening

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Checked that site out earlier. i refreshed the page and a flashing red icon appeared indicating an earthquake in china is happening, 5 minutes after it had occured. thank you for posting that site. Back to OP It is rather suspicous how they took off the bird death icons some of the events are still on after a week or so for minor ( but still serious) incidents such as Vehicle Incidents. anyway good find OP

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join