It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof of Conspiracy in progress!!!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
All these birds, all the weather..... I'm starting to get a little curiouser

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR71BLACKBIRD

In my opinion there is no conspiracy at work here since this stuff apparently is nothing new. In my opinion, there is no media blackout (there's just nothing new to report and a Congresswoman getting shot by a mass-murderer five days ago is a bit more newsworthy than a bunch of birds dying two weeks ago).

Thanks for posting the links. Your opinion is undoubtedly on-par with the social norms you find comforting and your assessment may be correct. It’s interesting that you perceive bloating the narcissism of a mentally disturbed individual by launching him into celebrity through inundating the public with his irreprehensible actions as newsworthy.

Lack of mass die-off publicity may not be politically or financially motivated or related to toxic chemicals or technological manipulation of the weather which may not correlate with magnetic pole shift or earth-crust displacement or any other explanation; however, I find it comforting that if there is a conspiratorial interrelationship with this or any other event, people within this forum aren’t afraid to read between the lines (despite possible fictional error).

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They are conspiring against birds? I have nothing against conspiracy theories, quite a few turned out to be conspiracy facts and while I think it is fair to say that there might be programs to stem population growth in Africa, by biological means or by using food as a weapon, I must wonder when will the dying in America and Europe start?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
idk, maybe. I have a feeling that this is one of those things that will go away in a few months and we'll all just forget about it. Remember a few months ago when everyone was freaking out about all the earthquakes that were "suddenly" striking everywhere. It was pretty much the same deal, scientists told everyone not to worry and everyone said "**** that its the end of the world". Call me cynical but Im not gonna worry about the "end of days" until im lookn up at a meteor or see skeletons on horseback

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Brilliant, HARRP technology is kicking in! I was wondering when they were gonna start testing that bad boy out!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Someone asked about google map to all the bird/fish/animal kills.
maps.google.com... wloc=0004991c2e41cf55affcb\

Not sure then the last time it was updated.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Looks like the google maps I posted was last updated on Jan 5th which sucks because I am sure there have been more cases since then.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaOtCtKiIcNuGsBIRD
idk, maybe. I have a feeling that this is one of those things that will go away in a few months and we'll all just forget about it. Remember a few months ago when everyone was freaking out about all the earthquakes that were "suddenly" striking everywhere. It was pretty much the same deal, scientists told everyone not to worry and everyone said "**** that its the end of the world". Call me cynical but Im not gonna worry about the "end of days" until im lookn up at a meteor or see skeletons on horseback

Wear goggles, a starling falling beak first from 200 feet could cause some real damage. I'm not going outside anymore because penguins are huge and if a flock flying overhead gets nailed they could kill a guy.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

I'M IN LONDON ENGLAND AND SUMMER GONE WAS NOT NORMAL, WE HAD VERY VERY HOT DAYS WITH NO BEES AND OTHER DAYS I WOULD GO OUT OF MY HOUSE AND IT WAS AS IF A MIST HAD SPRAYED AND THERE WOULD BE DEAD BEES ALL OVER THE PAVEMENT AGAIN NO ONE TOOK NOTICE! ALSO RAF CHINNOKS KEPT LANDING IN LONDON PARKS IN TOTAL DARKNESS?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey, so as I'm sure we all know,
as demonstrated by their bleeding lungs.
air-quality one of the main causes of all these bird deaths.

I made a thread about having fresh-air indoors.
Secure yourself and your family with a planted aquarium setup.
Think about how attractive you'll be to potential mates, having a clean-air nest.
abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14/1/11 by lowki because: lungs

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well this week I have seen with my own eye's 3 dead pigeons
where I am living,not a massive amount but then i have not been
intentionally looking for dead birds! they were just lying around on
the street and floating in the river.

So if i have spotted 3 in a really small area,(they were all within only
1000 metre radius if that)How many more are lying around in the UK?

There is definitely something going on & we are not being told the truth
of the situation IMO.
Strange Days.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OlafMiacov

Originally posted by SR71BLACKBIRD

In my opinion there is no conspiracy at work here since this stuff apparently is nothing new. In my opinion, there is no media blackout (there's just nothing new to report and a Congresswoman getting shot by a mass-murderer five days ago is a bit more newsworthy than a bunch of birds dying two weeks ago).

Thanks for posting the links. Your opinion is undoubtedly on-par with the social norms you find comforting and your assessment may be correct. It’s interesting that you perceive bloating the narcissism of a mentally disturbed individual by launching him into celebrity through inundating the public with his irreprehensible actions as newsworthy.

Lack of mass die-off publicity may not be politically or financially motivated or related to toxic chemicals or technological manipulation of the weather which may not correlate with magnetic pole shift or earth-crust displacement or any other explanation; however, I find it comforting that if there is a conspiratorial interrelationship with this or any other event, people within this forum aren’t afraid to read between the lines (despite possible fictional error).

Hi Olaf,
I do not dictate what is newsworthy, the people who consume the news do that. Just look at this forum, the news about Congresswoman Giffords and 19 others being shot a week ago by a member of this community has been far more "newsworthy" to the ATS community than a bunch of dead birds showing up two weeks ago, judging by the number of posts on the two subjects.

I enjoy both news and conjecture. They come from different sources. The news I consume comes primarily from mainstream (or fairly mainstream) magazines (The Week, The Economist, The Nation, The Atlantic, The Progressive, Harpers, Utne Reader, etc) and newspapers (a couple local papers) and these periodicals' affiliated websites and Reuters/AP feeds online. These do not ordinarily deal in conjecture, but usually in well documented, substantiable and reliable facts. I think it helps to know what is actually going on in the world. You could even say that I find it comforting, but above that, useful, to know what is happening in the world.

I also enjoy conjecture, from sites like this (though this particular "conspiracy" site is new to me, but there are many others), that do not have as many facts available, but still occasionally present stories that may be true and are worth further research. When the evidence presented is so easily discountable after very little research, though, as in this thread, I will (sometimes) show how and why I discount it, though (sometimes) I'll just move on. Given the title of the thread, I felt motivated to attempt to dispel the myth it contains. There is certainly nothing in this thread that constitutes absolute proof of anything. Except what I posted: birds and animals have mass die-offs very frequently. And that's not a conspiracy, as claimed in the title.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinytim
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Interesting comments. So its the fireworks that caused this (according to the authorities)? Not sure how this relates to the dead birds and fish in Sweden, Brazil, New Zealand etc.. Fish found with eyes missing. It would be better if they said nothing than spout what is obviously silly.

Generally a bunch of birds dying on one continent are not related to a bunch of fish dying in a lake on another continent. Far less related than the actions of an individual human being on one continent are related to the actions of another human being on another continent. IMO.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The bird mystery is 100x more important than the assassination story.

Here is why.

With the assassination, we just have to catch the psychopath and lock him up. This way, the murder rampage is over and stops cold.

With the bird die offs, we don't know the underlying causes yet. It's a mystery. Therefore, if we do not know what the cause is, we cannot stop or remedy the situation.

Therefore the bird death mystery is 100x more important, due to the dire implications, and due to the fact we don't have a clue what is really going on.

This bird event is Global, yet each case appears isolated and confined. It's quite the mystery indeed.

The assassination deal isn't a mystery at all. Some angry guy shot ppl. It's over.

The bird deaths are not over (apparently??) and just today I have seen at least 5 new stories from totally separate areas of Earth (Separate Continents!)

Not all birds are dying though, so whatever is the cause of it, it is global reaching yet somehow specific and localized when it does whatever it does, appearing isolated each time (even though this is clearly globalized).

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Here is why.

With the assassination, we just have to catch the psychopath and lock him up. This way, the murder rampage is over and stops cold.

With the bird die offs, we don't know the underlying causes yet. It's a mystery. Therefore, if we do not know what the cause is, we cannot stop or remedy the situation.

Therefore the bird death mystery is 100x more important, due to the dire implications, and due to the fact we don't have a clue what is really going on.

This bird event is Global, yet each case appears isolated and confined. It's quite the mystery indeed.

The assassination deal isn't a mystery at all. Some angry guy shot ppl. It's over.

The bird deaths are not over (apparently??) and just today I have seen at least 5 new stories from totally separate areas of Earth (Separate Continents!)

Not all birds are dying though, so whatever is the cause of it, it is global reaching yet somehow specific and localized when it does whatever it does, appearing isolated each time (even though this is clearly globalized).

If all you're looking at are the surface details, then you might be right. It certainly wouldn't adhere to the scientific method.

Similar to two sections of water, one is calm and tranquil and the other is covered in fire. The calm and tranquil one is 2 inches deep. The one covered in fire in 10 feet deep. Which would you dive into to escape a wild animal?

Observation is only one aspect of getting the details. Investigation must also be used. Almost everyone posting on this is relying on observation and I'm seeing VERY little investigation.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have begun to believe that the movies The Day After Tomorrow and 2012 is not that far out as first believed, I believe it is a polar shift taking place in this very moment, I believe we are heading for even more disastrous events such as flooding, abnormal cold temperatures, wild fires, tsunamis and more mass deaths of animals such as birds, crabs, whales, and dolphin's and the list goes on. I believe our different governments are covering up tons of data only to keep the financial systems online, this world wont make it through another crisis similar to 2008.

I believe the best we can do is to keep each other up to date about different world event and try to update threads such as this one and that way monitoring this developing story.

Great catch...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

well ye, i think we all are not told the truth by governments and main stream media. so in the end we believe it or dismiss it. but the question is, why are they lieing to us,

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Here is why.

With the bird die offs, we don't know the underlying causes yet. It's a mystery.

Really?
I thought we already knew it was chemtrails, specifically Phosgene or chlorine-gas.
here is Colleen Thomas talking about it

here is an article that mentions the dead birds, and Phosgene being likely culprit
ezinearticles.com...

Russia has previously accused America of failing to disclose all the WMD held at Pine Bluff Arsenal. We are talking an estimated 63,000 tons of poisonous gas known as Phosgene. This is one of the most feared chemical weapons in existence as it will literally cause the respiratory system and the lungs to explode

here is an article with the affects of Phosgene
www.bt.cdc.gov...

How phosgene works

Phosgene gas and liquid are irritants that can damage the skin, eyes, nose, throat, and lungs.

# During or immediately after exposure to dangerous concentrations of phosgene, the following signs and symptoms may develop:

* Coughing
* Burning sensation in the throat and eyes
* Watery eyes
* Blurred vision
* Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
* Nausea and vomiting
* Skin contact can result in lesions similar to those from frostbite or burns

Following exposure to high concentrations of phosgene, a person may develop fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) within 2 to 6 hours.

Also the watery-eyes, blurred vision could explain why they were flying into buildings,
imagine being a bird, while coughing, with watery eyes, as your lungs fill up with fluid.
yep, quite likely to crash into something.

Therefore, if we do not know what the cause is, we cannot stop or remedy the situation.
Therefore the bird death mystery is 100x more important, due to the dire implications,

Well we do know the cause, it's the air-quality.
thereby we know the solution is an air-support system.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a102e5c407b.jpg[/atsimg]

Chemtrails are also global, as part of the Open Skies program.
They may have used phosgene or new toxins in only certain areas.
Here is a video of a guy that got chemtrail rainwater samples analyzed:
Found many heavy metals and and toxins.

Anyhow meanwhile you can secure your residence,
by getting your own air-support system,
I have a thread on it here:
abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15/1/11 by lowki because: more sources

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Your recent support post, which is now closed, claims proof of a website, hisz.rsoe.hu..., shutting the doors on you. You claim this as evidence that you are right, however it is not.

The website address provides a standard 403 error, with a custom error page created. This is standard practice. All this means is that the server doesn't allow public access to a file trying to be accessed. It can be as simple as a permissions problem on the server side. There is no reason to assume IP's are being restricted, let alone yours. In fact, I know you are not being targeted there.
www.getnetgoing.com...

Your quick jump into assuming that a website error means you are being targeted shows your state of mind, and greatly reduces credibility to this entire thread.

edit on 16-1-2011 by sstark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sstark
Your recent support post, which is now closed, claims proof of a website, hisz.rsoe.hu..., shutting the doors on you. You claim this as evidence that you are right, however it is not.

The website address provides a standard 403 error, with a custom error page created. This is standard practice. All this means is that the server doesn't allow public access to a file trying to be accessed. It can be as simple as a permissions problem on the server side. There is no reason to assume IP's are being restricted, let alone yours. In fact, I know you are not being targeted there.
www.getnetgoing.com...

Your quick jump into assuming that a website error means you are being targeted shows your state of mind, and greatly reduces credibility to this entire thread.

edit on 16-1-2011 by sstark because: (no reason given)

I am curious about your comment "I know you are not being targeted there" how exactly do you know anything about that? As to your comment and post on the meaning of 403 errors you're wasting your time, I know exactly what that is and more importantly why it suddenly began to show up.
Two weeks ago the EDIS site in Budapest was wide open with no restrictions, you could link to the start page, the map page or any page you wished. When the reports of mass die offs began I went to that site to see if a remote impartial source had information, they did. Within days of the initial report (Beebe Ark) the MSM began blowing smoke and in IMO intentionally fabricating information that just did not make sense. When the exact same verbage is posted on multiple "news" sites it is a clear indication there is but one source, you can figure that one out for yourself.
In the midst of all this EDIS began posting real time updates and the alert map page was changed to reflect the importance of this phenomenon, I and others posted links to give this information the attention it deserved.
Information was suddenly removed from that website and replaced with a link to the USGS, I reported that here and soon after the information was back up. What you don't know, in fact what nobody knew, was that I had personally contacted the site developer and appealed to him to "do the right thing".
What, exactly, have you done about this ongoing biological problem?
Now I, and several others have noticed a stark warning screen where before there was none, it is not a server side error, it is enhanced censorship and it is far from complete. Soon you and others like you will get your wish and the mass deaths will be off the radar, you can go back to watching grainy youtube clips of lights in the sky over Borneo.
I am tired of beating my head against this wall, I have devoted hours of my very limited free time on this disaster and it has left a very nasty taste in my mouth. You're on your own Einstein, no more posts from this place.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join