It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Alien's Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello All!

I stumbled across this site last night during a google search session for Dugway Proving Ground. Read a very interesting article on it, then read other random articles and there was just no turning back from there. I live in Southern NY state, outside of the city, but not up in the hills. I've lived in the Northeast for what seems like most of my life with some short hiatus' down to the south, but always came back home. I have always been drawn to UFO's and the Search for life on other worlds. It has fascinated me, and I can see I have good company here at ATS as well. With such vast amounts of resources I'm sure to be busy for a while here on the site. I'm glad to be a member here and just wanted to say thanks for making something like this for all of us enthusiasts to collaborate and meet up. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LegalAlien

Hi LegalAlien, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Welcome! I hope you're open minded, as you will read here that there is more to the alien/UFO phenomenen than most people think. From fallen angels too galactic brothers, it's all here!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ha! My not so evil twin.

Welcome to the forums.

join