It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection between the Bird+Fish Deaths, the Bible, and Apocalypse!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Before Reading: I am an atheist. I don't believe in the Seven Days of Creation, so this conspiracy that I came up with may be more powerful to someone who does. I'm simply stating this conspiracy and you can do whatever you want with it.

As I was surfing ATS today, I was seeing tons of posts about the mysterious deaths of birds and fish all over the world. Then all of a sudden, something clicked: according to the Bible, in the Seven Days of Creation, on Day Five, God created creatures of the skies and waters - birds and fish! This is the exact opposite of what is stated in the Bible - the birds and fish are being destroyed rather than created. Could this be a coincidence? Or does it mean something more? I think it might. Could it be possible that mean that the Forth Day of Creation is being reversed?!

After realizing this, an even more sinister thought popped up in my head: What if more than just Day Four is being reversed? Could this mean - dare I say - apocalypse?

Here's my theory, as crazy and far-fetched as it may sound: The Seven Days are reversing. By "reversing", I mean whatever God (as the Bible says) created during the Seven Days will eventually be, or is in the process of being, destroyed.

This is what I found:

-Day One of Creation: God creates Day and Night
If you think about it, Day and Night could have been killed off in a way. Since the creation of the light bulb, we have been able to light up the night. This defies what was intended when God (supposedly) created Day and Night - that it was light at Day, and dark at Night. Nowadays people can almost ignore this fact thanks to light/electricity.

-Day Two of Creation: God creates the Sky/Atmosphere
This one is very easy to interpret. I think we're all pretty aware that the atmosphere is being destroyed thanks to pollution of the air because of human interactions/machinery.

-Day Three of Creation: God creates Water, Land, and Vegetation
We can easily see how this is being destroyed. Like Day Two, it has to do with pollution. We can easily see how Land and Vegetation is slipping, just look outside and observe all the litter on the side of the road. To add to that, we all know that humans have been destroying lots Earth's natural land in order to expand civilization. Water is also being polluted thanks to humans (not to mention BP).

-Day Four of Creation: God creates the Sun, Moon, and Stars
I couldn't exactly find anything that could say the Sun, Moon, and Stars are dying. But I did stumble upon this ATS post: The Sun is Dying. I'm not sure it has any value towards this conspiracy, but if you can find anything please post it in the comments below.

-Day Five of Creation: God creates the Creatures of the Waters and Skies
This is the one that originally brought me to this theory. If you're not aware of the current mysterious mass deaths of birds and fish, just check the main page on ATS, there's plenty of posts about it.

There are only two more days left: one is Day Six, the day God creates Man and Animals. It could be a scary and far-fetched thought, but could this too be coming to an end? What if ALL living things are destroyed? If you put into consideration all these 2012 Apocalypse theories, you do have to question it. But maybe it doesn't actually mean apocalypse, but maybe mass death of humans and animals (what would cause the deaths, there's too many possibilities to list).

That leaves Day Seven: The Day of Rest. What's the opposite of Rest? Activity. If this theory were to be correct, could we see "activity" as an evil happening? Look at it this way: Sunday is the sabbath, the Day of Rest. The day after Sunday is Monday. Most people (working people) consider Monday as their least favorite day of the week because that means they have to be at work all day, lots of Activity. Then Sunday is usually one of the favorite days because it gives us Rest. Rest is preferred over Activity. What if, metaphorically, we are in (or are in the process of leaving) Sunday? After this big "change", it will be Monday: the least favorite day. On Monday (metaphorically), something bad will happen (the complete destruction of everything created on the Seven Days, perhaps?).

All other considerations behind this, could this actually mean apocalypse? There are people who believe that an apocalypse is near because of predictions of the Mayan calender, Nostradamus' predictions, and others. May this just be another element to further suggest that apocalypse is coming our way? We can't be sure. But if it were to mean apocalypse, what could this "Activity" I talked about earlier be? You'll get the same answer if you ask about apocalypse in general. There's countless theories, but not all of them are evil. Some people believe that the apocalypse is actually a New Beginning, that the world will revive itself with less evil and World Peace. However, this wouldn't make much sense seeing that everything is ending, not restarting (but read along).

If you want my opinion, this "World Peace" could mean the end of religion. Because, if you think about it, religion is the cause of a lot of evil around the world. Many examples of genocide, such as the Holocaust, as well as wars, like battles over Jerusalem, can be blamed on religion. So, this is the reason why the Seven Days of Creation is reversing, and not just the World in general, its because religion is ending, not the World.

Because I am an atheist (a positive atheist!), I can't say this would be an Action of God, or Antichrist or anything like that. The reason I doubt this theory is because I can't come up with an actual Force that would be causing this all to happen. But if this were to be true, than there must be some Force making it happen (most likely non-supernatural), and that Force is following the Bible. I'm not saying the Seven Days are true, only that they are the basis of this conspiracy, and are looked upon as a metaphor in my eyes.
edit on 9-1-2011 by nicolee123nd because: fixing link

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Some say the Illuminati use the bible as a Grimoire - rather than prophecy. Creating the problems so they can bring their god back......

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Why would the cycle begin or be currently in the process of acting out the middle, i.e day 5? Clearly humans aren't dying out yet, we're getting larger in number, so day 6 hasn't happened yet (though some may argue that by us increasing in number, we're actually condemning ourselves to doom, due to food shortages, etc). Day 4 hasn't started yet either. Anyway, a few million fish and a few 100k birds is nothing in the scheme of things- yes, it's a very strange occurance, but wiping out all fish a million at a time would require these events to be much more frequent. Please don't give end-timers more ammo!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think you're stretching here. Just because birds and fish are mentioned together and there have been a couple of mass bird/fish kills really have nothing to do with each other. This isn't a new occurrence and really happens all the time. It was just circumstances that made the media pick it up, and once it was picked up it was really blown out of control.

There have been and are always going to be mass killings of whatever living things are on this planet at any time for any reason. Doesn't mean the world is going to end, as it hasn't yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by garbageface
I think you're stretching here. Just because birds and fish are mentioned together and there have been a couple of mass bird/fish kills really have nothing to do with each other. This isn't a new occurrence and really happens all the time. It was just circumstances that made the media pick it up, and once it was picked up it was really blown out of control.

It would be just dandy if the ATS post editor had opinion tags à la the excerpt and quote tags. An "in my opinion" prefix would suffice considering I haven't seen a solid enough argument satiating either side of the fence regarding the significant of the recent deaths. No, I'm not a religionist.

@OP: As an atheist, you're clearly thinking outside of the box. Good work on the correlation.
edit on 9/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think you make some excellent points, but I am completely lost. How can you come up with a theory of something that you do not believe in?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
I think you make some excellent points, but I am completely lost. How can you come up with a theory of something that you do not believe in?

Just as he did: objectively. Logic does not require faith. Seems like a fairly silly question tbh.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
nice try... to fit the bird & fish kills into a conspiracy, a multi layered/7 part unfolding...

personally i see birds & fish as being very much more sensitive to the environment
than beasts of the earth and mankind.

? why do they carry canaries into mines... to give a early warning sign of dangerous
elements in the biosphere/ environment of the confined spaces of the cave or mine.

the same goes with fish and such... they are very susecptible to environmental stresses,
pollutions, and various changes in their living medium. prone to die in oil spills, etc

We might consider the die offs as a type of "Apocalypse", (which is an act of revealing that
which was formerly hidden)... but not more so an act of uncovering what is veiled, than the
recent discoveries of a Bible Code, Torah Code,... but that is a Stretch, imho.
the terms Apocalypse and Armageddon are vastly different in meaning...

the hidden knowledge behind the die-offs of fish & birds, might relate to the stresses
in the planets' Crust, Mantle, Inner Core...
instead of the changing conditions in the atmospheric weather or UFOs or HAARP

edit on 9-1-2011 by St Udio because: add an E as needed

new topics

top topics

join