It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona massacre suspect: 'I planned ahead'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
In canada we have some laws on gun ownerships it isn't that bad really, there is this interesting one where the gun store owners will check your mental health records, if you have a clean record you can own a gun, i don't understand why you people in amercia don't want any laws on guns.

As for the suspect he will be locked for life without parole or the death penalty, still we don't know what might him trigger to shot, i do agree with others that this kid has mental issues but we need to find what caused it him to pull the gun.

a mental person doesn't just kill people unless the shooter knows them.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Spot on.

You don't need to leave things like this when your walking in with a gun, and no mask on.

Especially when you've left such an obvious trail.

For a man who used the internet, youtube and so forth why scribble on a piece of paper? surely a mad rant online would have had more of a effect.

... another indicator of being a programmed individual.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So far, the investigations claimed he acted alone.

The second man who was beside him from the security TV cameras was discovered to be a cabby, who ' went into the store as he was not paid by Jared', and was cleared by the authorities.

Cabby - 2nd man

It seems there is always a second man that accompanys assasins. Remember Flight 253, the christmas bomb suicide bomber threat?

Pre-boarding eventA couple, Kurt and Lori Haskell, said that while waiting to board Flight 253 at Schiphol Airport, they saw a "poor-looking black teenager around 16 or 17" who Kurt Haskell claims was Abdulmutallab with a second man, who was "sharp-dressed", possibly of Indian descent, around 50 years old, and who spoke "in an American accent similar to my own.

According to Lori Haskell, the second man told the ticket agent: "We need to get this man on the plane. He doesn't have a passport." The ticket agent said nobody was allowed to board without a passport. The well-dressed man replied: "We do this all the time; he's from Sudan."[11][12] Lori Haskell said the two were then directed down a corridor, to talk to a manager. "We never saw him again until he tried to blow up our plane," Haskell said of Abdulmutallab."

Haskell suggested authorities should, "Put the video out there to prove I'm wrong."[17] Federal agents later said they were trying to identify and find the well-dressed man.[18] U.S. authorities had initially discounted the passenger accounts, but agents later said there was a growing belief that the man played a role in making sure Abdulmutallab "did not get cold feet".

source: Flight 253 bomb threat

Seems like there's plenty of '2nd man' who can do freely as they wish with immunity and impunity, walking into highly secured installations even unchecked or have the most valid credentials......
edit on 9-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join