It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Third Woe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

hey ex-post-facto, you said it good when you wrote "cycle of madness"....that's it!
....like the name of a song

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
you want to know what the third woe was. hope your sitting down, the third woe is ARMAGEDDON. and as you may of noticed, it may have already started. revelation 11:18 sets the seen. hope this was helpful to you. ps. good luck from Gary13.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

Thank you for that comment.
I still prefer my own interpretation (ie that the bowls or vials are the third woe), because they are what happens when the seventh trumpet is sounded).
My thread on Armageddon will come on to the boards at some stage tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

hi. i sent you a reply the other day, it was about the witnesses being told to pack a bag. i said ill go and see a witness friend of mine, and ask him if that was true or not. he said that NO they have not been told to pack a bag. is there a conspiracy here?. or is it just part of the games people play, with each others minds?. well thats what happens, when the planet is full of paranoid psychotics. its all going to end in tears, sooner or later. stay safe.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

hi. if you dont mind me asking, were did you get your information from, were you have drawn your conclusions from. thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

No.of course I don't mind you asking.
The source of my ideas is the text of Revelation, taken in close conjunction with a large number of parallel passages in the Old Testament. For example, in one thread I use the "beasts from the sea" vision of Daniel ch7 to throw light on the "Beast from the sea" image of Revelation ch13.
As for where the conclusions come from; if you take the opening post of any of my Revelation threads, you can follow the process step by step, because the reasoning from text to conclusion is spelled out as clearly as I can manage.. They're reinforced in my mind by the fact that they all seem to fit together, consistently.
As far as the Third Woe is concerned, my comments are following on from my understanding of the seven trumpets, including the first two Woes; those conclusions were spelled out in previous threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Three Days of Darkness

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

Thank you for that suggestion, but I still think I gave good reasons for identifying it with the "seven bowls".
The identification is based on the structure of Revelation; the "seven bowls" are what happens when the seventh trumpet is blown, once you allow for the fact that various explanations and exclamations have intervened.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hey Disraeli I want to thank you for the time and energy you spent studying God's word and for sharing your faith with us.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

ditto...man we can feel the time getting closer like the heat from a stove. huh! the scripture is the base of truth we have to go on, it's the absolute truth and without that we are off-track. i'm looking up!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There is now an Index, covering all these Revelation threads, at this location;

Index of Revelation threads

This thread is numbered as #31 in the "order of chapters" list and Biblical reference index.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Please help me in the Better translation
New predictions
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October 2011 will be Israeli Prime Minister and After that earthquake in northern Israel and Syria (november)- and the dry lake Kinert/time statesmanship mofaz 420 day and will be killed by jesuse In Jerusalem in 21 december 2012 (probably aim mayans from this two date on Themselves calendar is to rule anti christ)
On november Saudi Arabia king will be killed - and after
starts War for statesmanship
comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and providence Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia on (10/october /2011
Perfect Alignment Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus. During this alignment the Earth will also pass the route of Elenin so when Elenin has a tail with Debris, all the rocks will hit Earth and it could be raining Fire as the Bible tells us !!! By the way, this stuff is all going to happen when the date is 11-11-11 isn’t that cool !!
redness in sky cause comet Elenin Gas Methane
will be eruption Yellowstone volcano on 11 november 2011
and will be send out ashes at eight day
will be occupy on November 2011 syria by Jordan army
and will be war Turkey and Jordan in the north-eastern syria on January 2012 and after to leave american army in irak Jordan army will be occupy irak on January 2012
And in march- 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground./ This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah
and Madina-volcano alaise
Jesus on autumn of 2012
- comes to earth from the sky for to help Imam Mahdi to spread

freedom and justice and beneficence in the earth

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

française

Shaul Mofaz (Antéchrist) En 28 Octobre 2011sera le premier ministre israélien et après le tremblement de zone de nord 'Israël et la Syrie (novembre)et sera le lac desséché kinert
temps de Premiership Mofaz 420 jour et sera tué par jesuse À Jérusalem en 21 décembre 2012
probablement pour but 'Mayas cette fois deux En eux-mêmes calendrier est de règle anti-Christ)
En novembre roi saoudien saoudite seront tués et seront
commence la guerre pour Directeur
comète Elenin (C/2010 X1), près de la Terre et en collision l'astéroïde yu55 Asie de l'Est sur ​​(10/october / 2011

sera l'éruption de Yellowstone volcan le 11 novembre 2011
et sera envoyer cendres à huit jours
seront occupent sur Novembre 2011 en Syrie par la Jordanie armée
et sera la guerre la Turquie et la Jordanie dans le nord-est de la Syrie sur Janvier 2012 et après de quitter l'armée américaine en Irak en Jordanie armée sera occuper l'Irak le Janvier 2012
Et en mars 2012 À un moment, certains de l'armée de Sufyani va couler

dans le sol. / Cet endroit sera connu sous le nom Baidah et sera situé soit entre La Mecque
et Madina-volcan alaise
Jésus sur l'automne de 2012
-sera Vient à la terre du ciel pour aider 'Imam Mahdi En de distribution

liberté et de justice et de bienfaisance dans la terre

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zanbaq

Let me see;

Antichrist
Earthquake
World War 3
Elenin
Planetary alignment
Yellowstone eruption
Jesus returns

Yes, I think that ticks most of the boxes. It provides a neat compendium of curently popular "predicted" events, partially linked to the three most popular "prediction" dates, viz;
28/10/2011
11/11/2011
21/12/2012

It all looks rather artificial. It doesn't follow on from anything in the OP, nor does it really follow on from Revelation chs 12&13.

I was mildly amused, incidentally, to see that the prediction of Elenin crashing into east Asia on 10th October was being posted by you a full three days after the event was supposed to have occurred. I suspect that you were not reading this very carefully.

I'm sure we will be discovering in the near future that there is just as little significance in the other anticipated dates. I recommend my Revelation series as a whole for a more measured, less excitable, approach to Revelation prophecy.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah, the...third...WOE!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just to clarify;
Nothing in the OP is intended to suggest any particular prophetic significance in the year 2012 or the date 21/12/2012

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If you see Russia invade Iran nuclear war will be imminent
they dont want Israel/usa to get all the mid-east and Iran is 4th largest oil producer

Jesus Said He Would Return For Armageddon He Has
But Lame Stream TV Wont Tell You

Did you think he wouldn't return for Armageddon!

Armageddon started in ww2

Here is his Spirit Teaching
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

If its not for you i understand

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by laserjeff
Armageddon started in ww2

Armageddon is not a fight between human groups, but a fight between the Beast's mankind and God.
The armies in ch16 are not gathering together to fight each other, but gathering to fight God.
The battle itself does not take place until ch19

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

My response to the claims made about the year 2012 was that I could see no prophetic significance in the date.
This position seems to have been vindicated.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This series was running ten years ago, and may soon become relevant again.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Increasingly, I wonder if Kings of the East and dragon references refer to China/Asia in some places. It is clear they would like to become aggressively expansionist.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join