It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews - Some Positive Opinions.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Gere's a great quote about the jews.

They're humans just like most of the people reading this thread.They have postive about them and negative things about. They are neither Good Nor Bad as a whole. Some are good m sone are bad. That's just how humanity works and since we're all apart it , We would gain alot from knowing it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

The Jewish people...hebrews have good people and bad people. Like other cultures.

But yes those quotes about Goy and bla bla bla are true. But again, doesnt mean all dont like non-jews but there people out there like that.
So
treat each person, whatever religion or ethnicity, based on his/her actions.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

This is the only positive thing I can say of them as for the last 2000 years.
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer . . . be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. . . . Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 2:9-10, 3:9."

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Unless you can read Aramaic, and have been formally taught in Talmud, you arent qualified to pass judgement on it. Its a very hefty work; so much so that there are rabbis who specialize in Talmudic Logic, and are called 'talmudists'.

Talmud in essence is the codification of the Biblical Oral tradition of the Hebrew, written around 100 CE.. It consists of the 6 tractates of Mishna, the Babylonian Talmud, and the Jerusalem Talmud. Together they make up about 60 volumes.

So theres a boatload of prerequisites needed to understand Talmud. First, an understanding of Hebrew and Aramaic, a competent teacher, and a great deal of time.

Also, it should be mentioned that antisemitism isnt a new thing. There are more than enough people who devote themselves to slandering and misrepresenting Judaism by mistranslating, or manipulating context, subtext, of Talmudic material.

This website explains their tactics.
www.angelfire.com...

I didn't know that your new leader was of questionable motives when it comes to his own people. I always figured that as far as Israeli's go, the government was among the most hardcore nationalist in the west to survive surrounded as it is.

The government is hardcore nationalistic? Maybe in 1948 before Ben gurion. The Labor is NOTORIOUSLY anti-nationalistic, pro "peace", which just means the handing over of more Jewish land to Arab militants (see what happened to Gush Katiff after Sharon expelled its 5000 inhabitants). The labor party is anti-Judaism. Literally every labor government is involved in de-judaizing Israel and this has been manifested by many gestures; but mainly its moral relativistic doctrine and western liberal values. Its constant perseuction of religious Jews and preventing them from worshipping at their holy sites; in hebron, sheckem, temple mount..

Likud, Kadima, Shas are also very corrupt. The entire Israeli establishment is controlled by Western - through the US state department and European diplomats - interests. This is why Shimon Peres has served in such an influential position in whatever government hes been apart of. Foreign minister, 3 times as prime minister, president..... This man is despised in Israel, yet he always maanges to secure a prominent role in government.
edit on 22-1-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

EDITED
edit on 24-1-2011 by WatchRider because: Not relevant to the topic

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join