It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Jews - Some Positive Opinions.

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally
 



From some famous figures in history. Heres a number to keep in mind. Jews comprise just .2% of the worlds population, yet have produced 22% of all nobel prize winners.


I find it odd that you consider religion when looking at Nobel Prizes..
When I search google there are only sites showing how many Jews won..
I see no mention of how many christians or catholics won nobel prizes..

So 22% to jews, how many to christians or catholics.??

Though I don't think it matters to anyone bar a Jew.....




posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
Jews only care about Jews
Israel only cares about Israel
The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to serve them.

Truth is not a factor to Israel or the Jews. They want what they want, when they want it, and there are no other considerations.

Get it yet People ?!!?

edit on 1/9/2011 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)


Bollocks you say well lets break this down into facts....

Jews only care about Jews - Look up Israel and who it donates money to ? even Rwanda pledged to donate to the Haiti Fund but not Israel ( www.guardian.co.uk... ) so this one is proven and its not an Anti Semitic statement but truth.

Israel only cares about Israel Recently Israel was caught using British and Australian Passports to perform Murders on International People so it wold not get found out..or more to the point it would make it look like England and Australia did the murder ( www.adelaidenow.com.au... ) fact and not Anti Semitic statement but truth.

The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to serve them Its in your own religious documents and well known that this is how Non-Jew ( how many other races have a term for peoples other than themself ? ) are perceived in their circles ( www.historykb.com... ) so once again all 3 statements categorically proven and hence forth not Bollocks as you stated untruthfully.
edit on 9-1-2011 by mazzroth because: typos



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   


Yes there are a few morons, but that is the same everywhere.


Every religion has their extremists.

Those of us who are sane recognize that.

Those who are bigots harp on it until they're blue in the face and believe that anyone who disagrees with them has no right to speak.

It's a tragic situation, but there are still bigots like them here in 2011.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
Jews only care about Jews
Israel only cares about Israel
The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to serve them.

Truth is not a factor to Israel or the Jews. They want what they want, when they want it, and there are no other considerations.

Get it yet People ?!!?

edit on 1/9/2011 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)


Bollocks you say well lets break this down into facts....

Jews only care about Jews - Look up Israel and who it donates money to ? even Rwanda pledged to donate to the Haiti Fund but not Israel ( www.guardian.co.uk... ) so this one is proven and its not an Anti Semitic statement but truth.

Israel only cares about Israel Recently Israel was caught using British and Australian Passports to perform Murders on International People so it wold not get found out..or more to the point it would make it look like England and Australia did the murder ( www.adelaidenow.com.au... ) fact and not Anti Semitic statement but truth.

The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to serve them Its in your own religious documents and well known that this is how Non-Jew ( how many other races have a term for peoples other than themself ? ) are perceived in their circles ( www.historykb.com... ) so once again all 3 statements categorically proven and hence forth not Bollocks as you stated untruthfully.
edit on 9-1-2011 by mazzroth because: typos




Again
BOLLOCKS



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1
 



Again
BOLLOCKS


Is that the sum of facts and sources you have to refute the post you are debating.??

I don't agree with all the biased views but I'd rather see serious debate than, well, just Bollocks..



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
Jews only care about Jews
Israel only cares about Israel
The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to serve them.

Truth is not a factor to Israel or the Jews. They want what they want, when they want it, and there are no other considerations.

Get it yet People ?!!?

edit on 1/9/2011 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)


Bollocks you say well lets break this down into facts....

Jews only care about Jews - Look up Israel and who it donates money to ? even Rwanda pledged to donate to the Haiti Fund but not Israel ( www.guardian.co.uk... ) so this one is proven and its not an Anti Semitic statement but truth.

Israel only cares about Israel Recently Israel was caught using British and Australian Passports to perform Murders on International People so it wold not get found out..or more to the point it would make it look like England and Australia did the murder ( www.adelaidenow.com.au... ) fact and not Anti Semitic statement but truth.

The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to serve them Its in your own religious documents and well known that this is how Non-Jew ( how many other races have a term for peoples other than themself ? ) are perceived in their circles ( www.historykb.com... ) so once again all 3 statements categorically proven and hence forth not Bollocks as you stated untruthfully.
edit on 9-1-2011 by mazzroth because: typos




Again
BOLLOCKS



Yeah that's about the extent of your retort isn't it ? do me a favour..go and find out what Israel does with the $3 Billion it gets free from the USA every year ? I know it doesn't donate a cracker to needy Countries or donate anything worthwhile...just uses the money to bribe US politicians back and make bombs...oh I hear you say bollocks to that as well ?



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I dunno... using google I was able to find clear evidence of Israeli aid during the Haiti quake. I picked that one due to it being the one year anniversary.

I also noted numerous mentions of aid during the Tsunami.

In all honesty, it took me a few seconds of googling to spot those.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Yissachar1
 



Again
BOLLOCKS


Is that the sum of facts and sources you have to refute the post you are debating.??

I don't agree with all the biased views but I'd rather see serious debate than, well, just Bollocks..


Yes im afraid.

Bollocks is what bollocks does (eh)

When you stop talking bollocks then I will stop saying it.



edit on 9-1-2011 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth
 




Really? because Israel was one of the first nations to send doctors into haiti and in fact have given a massive amount of aid there. Not to mention all the private jewish organizations that have given time and money to help the people of not jsut Haiti but of other nations and populations in need.

jta.org... -haiti

haiti aid

Maybe I should also list for you the meaning of the words "proven" and "fact" because Im not sure they mean what you think they mean.
edit on 9-1-2011 by kokoro because: edit to add



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I dunno... using google I was able to find clear evidence of Israeli aid during the Haiti quake. I picked that one due to it being the one year anniversary.

I also noted numerous mentions of aid during the Tsunami.

In all honesty, it took me a few seconds of googling to spot those.



I was going to post something similar but decided to have a bit of fun first



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Gotta give it to the OP. This thread posed as an appreciation for Jews, but knowing how everything here devolves into a Youtube-like endless argument, one would think this thread was pure bait. Everyone knows or should know that Israel, Jews, etc. is a sensitive subject here so why this thread was made is ridiculous. There is no reason to start a thread appreciating the Jews as if they, or any other race, religion, etc, need praise.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth
 



As Israel celebrates its 60th birthday, the world should recognize the enormous gifts the Jewish state has given the world. Israel has exported more lifesaving medical technology to the far-flung corners of the earth than any nation of comparable size. It has done more to protect the environment, to promote literature, music, the arts and sciences, to spread agricultural advances and to fight terrorism within the rule of law.



Read more: www.nypost.com...



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
reply to post by Yissachar1
 





got drunk and went naked bike riding in the snow (again )


Yes

It took days for my chanukhas to thaw out and can still feel the daggers from the missus (and my daughter, it was her bike)



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The stupidity of internet forum posters makes me sick.
Hate = FAIL



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hate really does equal fail.

It's a shame more than anything.

Sometimes you read posts, and you can see that it's the actions of a government, or the words of a man, that have upset someone. You can read the post and see that the person is genuinely upset by that.

Other times you read posts and you see that a person is using the statements of a person to rationalize their bigotry.

They do not hate because of such actions. Such actions help them justify their hate.

It is a shame because we should be better than that.

People who blindly post garbage like what I saw in this thread are no better than the people who were screaming "kill all muslims" after 9/11. They're no better than the people in Egypt who oppress the Copts, or the extermination squads in Africa.

A bigot can use ANY event or statement to justify his hate. It's the responsibility of the rest of us to show it for what it really is. An exposed bigot is ineffective and weak.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

Choszen Hamiszpat


...and the Encyclopedia Britianica contains sections on electric chairs and torture, what's your point?

The Encyclopedia Britanica also contains extensive information on atomics, weapons, slavery, and viruses.

But that's just the begining. There is a ton of bad stuff recorded there.

Or was it your intent to point out that their flaw is in teaching us to read in the first place.


David Grouchy



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums
 



A bigot can use ANY event or statement to justify his hate. It's the responsibility of the rest of us to show it for what it really is. An exposed bigot is ineffective and weak.


Well I for one do NOT hate people..
I do however HATE the actions of some people..
Race or religion do not come into it..Only actions...



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
reply to post by mazzroth
 



As Israel celebrates its 60th birthday, the world should recognize the enormous gifts the Jewish state has given the world. Israel has exported more lifesaving medical technology to the far-flung corners of the earth than any nation of comparable size. It has done more to protect the environment, to promote literature, music, the arts and sciences, to spread agricultural advances and to fight terrorism within the rule of law.



Read more: www.nypost.com...



Just WOW!!! that column must of been written by Ariel Goldstein Shalom himself listen to this bit and tell me its not extending a bit of editorial license..


.As Israel celebrates its 60th birthday, the world should recognize the enormous gifts the Jewish state has given the world. Israel has exported more lifesaving medical technology to the far-flung corners of the earth than any nation of comparable size. It has done more to protect the environment, to promote literature, music, the arts and sciences, to spread agricultural advances and to fight terrorism within the rule of law


Talk about thin evidence..its like me writing an essay on why I am the best blogger in the world. This is just complete and utter garbage.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro
reply to post by mazzroth
 




Really? because Israel was one of the first nations to send doctors into haiti and in fact have given a massive amount of aid there. Not to mention all the private jewish organizations that have given time and money to help the people of not jsut Haiti but of other nations and populations in need.

jta.org... -haiti

haiti aid

Maybe I should also list for you the meaning of the words "proven" and "fact" because Im not sure they mean what you think they mean.
edit on 9-1-2011 by kokoro because: edit to add


Once again quoting a self interest web page as your evidence of proof, geez mate I used the official donation web page and Israel is nowhere to be seen, so this use of extraneous Jewish based web pages as your evidence is ridiculous in the extreme. I guess you left the bit about Israel not using Australian Passports for its assassins alone but..come up with one for that ? come on answer that one.

Yes I do hate the state of Israel and for only one thing, it used my Country as the base for its fake Passports to assassinate someone and this shows the absolute filth that they are going to such low acts so they don't look bad or even worse...make it look like an Australian did the job.

www.theage.com.au...



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join