It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracies on History Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Watched it until I couldn't anymore.

Had some young guys from Popular Mechanics debunk everything on there.

Anyone else seen this program? it was pretty sickening.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh I totally agree. If you look more closely at the dialogue, the Popular Mechanics young guy makes it seem that anyone who believes such theories are crackpots. This kid doesn't even say "it could be possible" or something, he just simply flat out says this and that cannot happen.

What also gets me is that they only use this kid from Popular Mechanics -no one else. What makes this kid SO smart? I mean, he has to have the equivalent of what, 5 years experience in a couple fields of "expertise?" But they make him an expert on EVERYTHING.

I was going to make an entire thread on that episode but life got busy and I couldn't do it. I have forgotten most everything about that episode that bothers me so I'll have to re-watch. I think it was on today in fact.

I've been researching 911 since it happened and there's no way that this kid can say that these things cannot happen 100%.

It makes me think that Popular Mechanics is a wing of the Government to debunk the conspiracies they need debunking. And because they've been around for so long that many people take what they say as gospel and therefore will just believe what they say about any conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I thought is was phenomenal.. Especially where the "truthers" got their "facts" wrong on the phone calls and the COUNTLESS other assumptions, and stretching of the truth..

I give it 4 stars.... 2 thumbs up.... Great viewing material.

The information was so thorough and in depth.. Maybe if the truthers had such strong evidence and facts, they would at least be able to get ONE court case to go through!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

if you staged an event like the september eleventh, and wanted to make sure your conspiracy was never figured out, don't you think one of your most valuable options would be to maintain biased 'conspiracy show investigations' like those on the history channel? if someone was elite enough to make something like september eleventh happen, don't you think it'd be even easier to manipulate a tv show? i'm not making conclusions for anyone, just posing some questions

new topics

top topics

join