It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Thank you for sharing that, that's very interesting. Keep your eye out for more signs in the Heavens - they're there, it's just about recognizing them for what they are.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by snowspirit

I`ve allways wondered what the hell happened to the dinosaurs,maybe were about to find out because I`ve wavered over whats going on with the wildlife deaths and even considered haarp but after checking my usual scientific source spaceweather.com and seeing these remarkable images in the clouds i can`t help note if birds were below what ever the force is would be crushed,its pointing to events we have never seen before in history i believe..

Take a look Gringo : uncensored.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Gases are being released from earths cracks as it is litterly cracking up.People being shot for trying to expose it ,its all happening man.
earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 9-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

Yeah, uh.
About all those bird death conspiracy posts I made, the dog got ahold of my keyboard.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Has anybody even asked why there is snow in the cracks if there is heat rising out of them. Do we just take this guys word that there is heat when we see snow still there with'in the cracks? I havn't read the whole thread yet admitedly. Isn't someone going to say it ain't so?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why don't you all start digging your own graves?

Is it just me, or does every single event that happens, get tied to the end of the world?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by wcitizen

seemingly ,I`m not mentioning names but as you can see on the news a certain person was meeting alot of other prominent people at that time in the middle of a supermarket,does that make sense,clandetine discussion away from prying eyes,BANG...JFK style.
Perhaps revelations about the real reason for bird deaths is known bang-bang

Since when is a "meeting with alot of other prominent people" at a supermarket a "clandestine discussion away from prying eyes". I'm not a fan of politicians but out of respect for her and her family I believe speculation is in poor taste right now.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

lmao You remind me of a blonde joke: Two blondes get in a tiff as they stop their beetle by a lake. One blonde gets out all bent and walks all the way to the other side of the lake. The other blonde gets out and
decides to reconcile. She hollers across the lake," Hey how do I get to the other side of the lake?". The other blonde yells out,"You are on the other side". In this case," this is the end of the world".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I just signed up, and oh my god, the things you see on this website. A little crack on the ground and the Earth is about to break in half... A proposal for a voluntary internet I.D. now we're all prisoners... see some lights on the sky and aliens have arrived... guess I should get used to it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If there is that much heat rising why is there snow on the perimiter and even inside the cracks?
I think the only hot air is coming out of his mouth.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Yes my sentiments exactly.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If haarp did have something to do with it, then this would be the perfect cover for them to use...

Liike they used 911 as cover to destroy those pentagon records (allegedly) just saying...

I honestly don't know either way, but given the government's propensity for mischief (CIA secret tests on civilians), etc, etc, ad nauseum...Who knows what the same people are capable of doing... They are still there working for us

I believe you are right though, the earth is definitely undergoing a lot of harrassment from many sources..
edit on 9-1-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Why don't you all start digging your own graves?

Is it just me, or does every single event that happens, get tied to the end of the world?

I
'd at this a lot hehe... gotta love that response...

You could actually say the same for the U.S. government... every time a pin drops they want to expand the police state and must pass some new law that only protects them from the good folks..

Maybe by doing this they are unwittingly digging their own graves..
edit on 9-1-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
someone please make a thread on all the world changes and shift that have came and gone
id love to see it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Has anybody even asked why there is snow in the cracks if there is heat rising out of them. Do we just take this guys word that there is heat when we see snow still there with'in the cracks? I havn't read the whole thread yet admitedly. Isn't someone going to say it ain't so?

That's exactly what I said!
I posted before I got to yours but good catch.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
I think the author has some credible evidence but the real empirical evidence will be kept from joe public's eyes as it would cause a meltdown in the world.
I had the same thought about Congresswoman Giffords being shot as a coincidence to the birds dying in her constituency. Maybe she found evidence or was told the reason and was going to expose it the day she got shot?
If it is cataclysmic news she was going to report then she would be an obstacle in maintaining the secret of the
world's ending as predicted by the Mayans?
Far fetched, maybe, but it seems too coincidental.....

That's an interesting idea, Kalenga. Something is definitely happening to our earth, but I don't think it's the "End of the World."

The end of the Mayan calendar in 2012 is just the beginning of another cycle (I believe).

I am more apt to believe the "Earth Changes" predicted by Edgar Cayce (died 1945) are finally taking shape. Cayce not only predicted an eleven (11) degree pole shift, but climate change & a series of earthquakes that would re-shape the US (& the world). These things should have happened already in the 1990's & 2000. I was hoping they had been averted entirely. But it seems they have only been delayed.

Cayce was clear that these Earth Changes did NOT mean the end of mankind -- but rather a "clearing" of the old. In any case, these catastrophic changes where countless people will perish will be terrifying for the survivors.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
I just signed up, and oh my god, the things you see on this website. A little crack on the ground and the Earth is about to break in half... A proposal for a voluntary internet I.D. now we're all prisoners... see some lights on the sky and aliens have arrived... guess I should get used to it.

Go away!
We were just about to talk about you behind your back.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture

Originally posted by Ben81

great find

you can see all the tree near the end of the vid being displace at the line

earth is cracking .. the crust is moving possibly because of a coming pole shift

hmmm if there was enough heat that he could feel it 4 to 6 feet above the crack, then wouldn't all the snow be melted? come on this is just common since.

You may think this is a joke, but I do not. Read the following:

"A Michigan family’s property has a sudden unexplained divide. A large unexplained crack now runs 200 yards through the Salewsky family’s property, eight miles north of Menominee in Birch Creek. '

"The family thinks it happened yesterday around 9:00 in the morning. The ground RAISED FIVE FEET UP, taking trees along for the ride. Some cracks were up two feet wide and five feet deep."

"'The house shook, the chairs shook,' Doug Salewsky said. 'The logs weren’t there when I piled them.'
Salewsky doesn’t know what caused his backyard to split in two and neither do police. There have been no recent reports of any earthquakes in the area. People specializing in geological surveying are being called in to try and explain the phenomenon."

republicmainstreet.wordpress.com...

I located Birch Creek, MI. It's in Menominee County facing Green Bay off of Lake Michigan and right on the border with Wisconsin. As far as I know, there are NO hot springs in either Michigan or Wisconsin, so geothermal activity close to the surface of the land is NOT normal for that area.

I happen to believe these people are reporting a genuine phenomenon. As for the snow not melting on the surface, it was only 10 degrees F there today. Winters are very cold in that area.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Media finally reported the 70 bats found dead on a walking path were shot with bb guns. Now, even though this is the West, I don't think a sharpshooter could take down more than two or three before the rest flew away. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Where are all my underground base alien warfare people?

Isn't this a decent fit for circumstantial evidence that
our government is fighting a war with subterranean
alien species that is trying to reach the surface.

Ok, I take it back. I couldn't help
myself as the OP mentioned
that people are being shot.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If it happens, it happens. What can you do

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join