It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official the earth is cracking up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Really it all makes sense check it out saturn and all the outer planets are going nuts and so is ours,forget H>A>A>R>P and some stupid government conspiracy,the biggest conspiracy is allways to hide the truth by diverting attention from whats going on,if anyone else can add some more positive input of cosmic or magnetic anomalies,bring it on.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lokiliesmith

Good video.
Tectonic spreading (under the pacific ocean) reminded me of stretch marks on mother earth.
There's also that new split somewhere around the top of Africa

www.sciencedaily.com...

Now, scientists from several countries have confirmed that the volcanic processes at work beneath the Ethiopian rift are nearly identical to those at the bottom of the world's oceans, and the rift is indeed likely the beginning of a new sea.

And this certainly sounds like expansion to me:

She explains that since the areas where the seafloor is spreading are almost always situated under miles of ocean, it's nearly impossible to monitor more than a small section of the ridge at once so there's no way for geologists to know how much of the ridge may break open and spread at any one time.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by Rustami

Really it all makes sense check it out saturn and all the outer planets are going nuts and so is ours,forget H>A>A>R>P and some stupid government conspiracy,the biggest conspiracy is allways to hide the truth by diverting attention from whats going on,if anyone else can add some more positive input of cosmic or magnetic anomalies,bring it on.

Mabye the Rep. that got shot in arizona was a diversion?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by zeon9010

Being quite honest i allways try to avoid Pseudo answers as best as can but passing through the dark rift could be a after thought,but I still think its got something to do with the oncoming wave from the supernove beetlguise.Imagine a external gravity wave pushing our solar system and inflicting compression on our sun ,outer planets and ultimately us.
We all have vivid imaginations but check this out
link
scienceray.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

There is no oncoming wave from Betelgeuse. It has not gone supernova. Maybe someday, but not today.
Just another net story.
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
heres more evidence that scientists are baffled by outer planet storms and pressure as sun not as active as 100 years ago.
www.skepticalscience.com...
the evidence is to overwhelming the they believe its not our sun but something other.To many explanations to fob away each individual planets storms,thats because amatuer astronomers can observe them and they need to put a lid on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Actually it already has and if you knew that when you look at that star you are looking at it in the past you would understand that,the wave is already arriving,I think it will be on the news soon that the light from the star has vanished exposing that the waves will have or will be hitting ,do you get it now,how do the scientists know its gone supernova when its so far away,by red and doppler shift observations,trust me they are expecting it soon and ....check out your other planets ,you`ll see evidence.Check the links and read they already know its went nova

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Think its more likely anything to detract anymore info on bird and wildlife situation,never mind all else.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

not denying things ara movin and shakin just making light of some things and don't buy it all nor think it's all gloomy either, natural disasters happen and believe there are reasons behind it, I find this to be one of the most interesting below, also believe as recorded in Genesis, Matthew and even Jesus stated as being signs or symbolic

March 19 GRB detected by SWIFT. What’s totally amazing is that the visible-light afterglow of this event was, for a few seconds, bright enough to be visible to the unaided eye. This struck me as the most astonishing event and I threw a few calculations together to get a sense of just how unbelievable it really was – what’s actually meant when we describe this event as the most luminous single event ever seen, anywhere in the universe. verbsap.wordpress.com...

edit on 9-1-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Totally true I forgot all about the ethiopian rift,theres another anomaly.Cracks appearing everywhere,well beetleguise may not be believed until seen but trust me everything you see in the sky has already happened just we have`nt felt it yet or have we.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Pauligirl

Actually it already has and if you knew that when you look at that star you are looking at it in the past you would understand that,the wave is already arriving,I think it will be on the news soon that the light from the star has vanished exposing that the waves will have or will be hitting ,do you get it now,how do the scientists know its gone supernova when its so far away,by red and doppler shift observations,trust me they are expecting it soon and ....check out your other planets ,you`ll see evidence.Check the links and read they already know its went nova

From your scienceray link: It's coming and it may reach Earth before 2012. In fact the gamma rays from the Orion star Betelgeuse, when it goes ballistic [Supernova] may hit us any day!

See the word "when" on there? I think we need a bit of proof here.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Cool,thats what am saying these cosmic events happen so quickly when observed by our eyes but you have to consider gravity is much weaker but if as scientists predict it can seep through space then it would reach us in a slower pattern at the tail end of the visible burst,completely different from electromagnetic,and cosmic rays.
Gravity would catch up with the gamma ray burst,so in affect we see the burst lets say 1866 but the gravity wave affect arrives 144 years later,do you see were am going,just like ripples in the pond,equal and unobservable as gravity is.

static in space could cause cardiac arrest to astronauts....mmmm so if it gets into our magnetosphere in small pockets,what do you get.remember a hole in field letting in cosmic static bursts to ground.dead birds,dead fish and eventually....
www.newscientist.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

i'm sure that the geo-magnetic issues and the increased outgassing by the planet is in its customary cycle

and the Sun's little known ~12,000 year super cycle of magnetic field torsions along with CMEs
and hugemongous solar storms/flares is also in its' cycle....... Both are independent cycles !

in my theoretical model, the Earths inner core spin rate slows causing the Mantle to have hot plumes
where none existed before---causing fractures in the strata and the outgassing of previously trapped
pockets of gases and petroleum, earthquakes, sinkholes, etc etc

the inner core spin reduction will also cause the magnetic poles to wander and flux in intensity
and ultimately switch poles N to S... &... S to N

As for the Kill Shot from the Sun or the SuperWave from the Galactic core... those will indeed happen
someday.... but the SuperWave needs to travel 25,000 LY to reach us 'un-announced'
but the Solar KillShot will give us anywhere from hours to 3 days warning, before the CME hits

this is indeed a very exciting time to be alive
think of all the long term comets in our heavens that returned since 1900, and all the other wonders
we have witnessed with the moon, mars, venus etc etc

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

great find

you can see all the tree near the end of the vid being displace at the line

earth is cracking .. the crust is moving possibly because of a coming pole shift

hmmm if there was enough heat that he could feel it 4 to 6 feet above the crack, then wouldn't all the snow be melted? come on this is just common since.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Interesting solar bursts well is it unusual to have three solar flares within a week hitting earth,I mean I don`t really want to believe doom and gloom ,its just wildlife is dying,cracks are appearing,lights are flashing on the moon, meteors travelling passed earth have increased with no explanation as to why,the outer planets are all exhibiting increased electrmagnetic activity and our wee worlds magnetic core is behaving weird with weird holes being punched in clouds on spaceweather.com,its just to much to ignore.i am not ignorant of intelligent recourse but what is going on,certainly not haarp,i still think its a monitoring station for sensing solar bursts and flares for scientific purposes and governmental.
I am alarmed that no one is conceerned,like allways when you go to your local retailer for your dailys and you find there is non then people will notice,the UN already admitted just this week food supplies will be short this year.Is everyone sleeping,your being told outright before hand.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Im gonna say not,.
the sun is a bit active but My guess which is as good as Any person
says it wont do anything catastrophic.
The crack in the earth in Michigan, isnt an abnormal occurrence,. it is just it is on someones
property and they have posted it on you tube so now Everybody sees it,... all the time.
I think it is a bit early to be looking at things from an apocalyptic stance,.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If Beetleguise popped Hubble and a number of other telescopes would have spotted it, I do not think it has yet but I am still doing research on the subject. Here is a few articles for your pleasure: www.space.com...

www.space.com...

And one detailing what a supernova is for those who do not know: www.space.com...

One more about a supernova leaving behind a mysterious object: www.esa.int...
edit on 9-1-2011 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Tribulation. End Times. Armageddon. All words that describe what you are witnessing right now. If you don't believe that right now, you will eventually because eventually you won't be able to deny that it's coming from God.

Yahweh's message:

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Watch your hospitals and hope you don`t need to call emergency services,the amount of cars that will be in garages with springs snapping and people with leg breakages,the gravity wave is coming and all the academic PTB will be in fema camps being protected while the rest of us suffer.Its on the horizon,these fema camps are lined with gold to protect from cosmic gamma rays,so you reallly want to know,all ,or most of the american doctors are bailing out in three years...mmmm,where are they going.FEMA,you and I are not.
This is not semantic hour its happening,forget terrorists,forget conspiracy theorists,look at the BIG picture,the people who are most valueable during a cataclismic event,the people who need protecting,are most valued .
So you better get yourself on the most valued or your out.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

OK,.
Guess I will have to do that,.
get my self back on the A list,. My buddy Woody should be able to help with that,.
Sorry I cant take you all with me,.
You should hook up with aoi3610,. that poster has some real answers for doom survival

edit on 9-1-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Your bible quotes reminded me of this upcoing conjunction

ASTRONOMICAL ALIGNMENT SPECIAL STUDY (Sword of God) 21 MAY 2011 1) Link a triple conjunction between Mercury-Mars-Venus near the sun and the Pleiades (7 Sisters - M45) 2) Take into account that the Sun must be in the constellation Taurus and close to M45 21 MAY

This kind of sounds like the sword the bible talks about...also there is a FEMA earthquake NLE in May 2011

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join