It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Jared Lee Loughner Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi. Had to be away for a while. I was thinking about when to get back into the swing of ATS when this came up.

So finally somebody actually conspires to do something and every thread created (on the world’s largest conspiracy discussion website) to look into said conspiracy is closed by the management. Are we only allowed to research false conspiracies here? I haven’t found this stated in the T&C but I do seem to recall another incident here that turned out to be real and was handled the same way. The JLL incident isn’t even a particularly large conspiracy but apparently it’s large enough to intimidate the management of ATS.

If this doesn’t smell of COINTELPRO (not necessarily by the actual ATS management but perhaps by someone else with enough weight) then I have no idea what else would.

I was very impressed with Cambridge University last week when they stood up to the Bank of America and stated “Cambridge is the University of Erasmus, of Newton and of Darwin; censoring writings that offend the powerful is offensive to our deepest values”. Well ATS is the centre of conspiracy research and discussion. At least that’s what we were led to believe. I’m curious as to why ATS management would want us to go elsewhere to research this event. Were they seriously threatened by those who seek to write there own history or do I actually have a reason to be miffed?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Connecting the dots between ATS and an assassin cannot be healthy for the site.

new topics

join