It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch These Videos for Basic Skills - Great Youtube Channel with LOTS of practical information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is a youtube channel with practical tv shows for survival skills that show relevant information to all areas of the world, no matter where you are in the world if you've watched all these episodes you will be better off in terms of knowing to to find safe water, reasonable food, and survive.

I hope you all benefit from the knowledge of Les Stroud as I have, it really works.

Theres a lot more in this channel as well.

Enjoy being a sponge!

Soak up that knowledge!

Survival - Youtube Channel

I would recommend you watch all of the survivorman seasons and then watch Man VS Wild

Sometimes its better to see - then to read.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Great videos, watched some of them but then got caught up watching the 'Off The Grid' series of video's

Certainly recommend these video's for viewing.

Thanks For Adding them

S&F

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Check out nuttinfancy on youtube. He does practical analysis and has a great series on a BOB, or USK.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I have watched most of his video's. Very detailed reviews of various weaponry and honest opinions. Love his shop tours as well, its amazing to see what you guys are able to buy in the store. Where we have loafs of bread on the shelves, you guys get loads of different types of ammo and .50Cals lol.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: Added link to Nutnfancy

new topics

top topics

join