It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory about Jared Lee Loughner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'll make this so simple that it may be detrimental.

Jared Lee Loughner has a digital footprint. We have all discussed it for a few days now. Youtube, MySpace, etc;

The Corporations of America want net neutrality. (e.g. - Comcast is buying NBC Universal)

Obama, front man for the corporation of the USA wants an Internet ID enacted for his bosses.

Jared Lee Loughner will be the catalyst to push forward the internet lock down and a furtherance of the real world policed state migration into the digital world.

In all wars there are casualties and those are the victims of the shooting. May God's grace blanket their families.

Palin is the distraction. She has served in that role several times now. Her site is simply misdirection (ninja smoke).

Lift the veil.

edit on 9-1-2011 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence. With stories like these I've seen two outcomes. The first is, like the "underwear bomber", results in more government regulation. Based on the timing with these internet IDs, this is very possible. The second, which I've not seen any evidence of for this situation, is that more government regulation is passed while the world is mourning over the victims of some terrible crime. It will be interesting to see what transpires.

For anyone interested in learning more about the history of manipulation through fear, check out topdocumentaryfilms.com and watch "The Power of Nightmares".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

I agree. To add to the plot. I believe it was Reagan who released all the mental patients from hospitals back in the early 80's. The only "homegrown terrorists" if they can be even called that appear so mentally unstable that we as a society have failed to assist them. Looking at all the recent attacks committed, most appear to be committed by very mentally unstable people. Not conspiracy theorists mind you...but, real off-centered people who seem to have no regard for another person. There are many people that believe our government is corrupt. There are many people that do not like the currency system and the corporate control of our government. But there are very few that will kill someone because of it. And those that have killed appear so mentally unstable that they do not deserve the label of "terrorist" they deserve a bed in a mental institution until they can comprehend correct ways to express themselves without taking a life. They are mentally insane criminals, but they are not a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I doubt there will be any connection made between him and the internet ID. Sure, he was on websites that can be somewhat tracked with google because of how obscure his typing is and the topics he talked about, but why would they possibly bring him up in the internet ID thing? Everything he posted on youtube and everything was just nonsensical crazy talk.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

That's a huge jump. Basically the way you have it written, JLL used the internet. He also shot and killed several people. Because he uploaded a few weird videos on the internet and separately committed murder, we will now see a lockdown of the internet and witness its evolution into a police state?

I don't see how the situation could be used to further any political agenda related to the internet. It's similar to saying I like to eat cheese. I killed someone. That means that we need to crack down on everyone who eats cheese because I killed someone. It's unrelated.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by zroth

...I believe it was Reagan who released all the mental patients from hospitals back in the early 80's...

I am sure most people here will not question that statement but I have to. What are you talking about? Any sources? You state that you believe...not good enough for me. State facts. It just doesn't make sense...how could a president release mental patients???
edit on 1/9/2011 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I see him being used more as a tool for people who want gun control, honestly.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

lol how many millions talk about gov every day on net. There is not only the truth movement.

But the ignorant will buy into it, as they will never have read any of these pages, or even looked into anything.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
oh you better believe there will be blow back from this. if this site wasnt monitored in the past you bet your a double S it will be monitored now. another reason why we should be more critical of the things we post.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

While I think I see what you're saying, it is a little bit like saying that because Osama bin Laden (actually wrote Obama there before I realised that something looked odd) produces videos, the US gov. will use him as an excuse to crack down on television use worldwide.

While I wouldn't put it past any government to do something that daft (except Mugabe... having an excuse to do something is not the way he works), one hopes that when they manufacture excuses, they do it a little more convincingly than that.

Any internet policy based on this curiously deranged gunman is going to be clutching at straws, especially since all the creeped out stuff he produced was already public domain and, therefore, readily available to everyone.

If this was set up to influence policy, I'd go more along the lines of police presence around meet & greets, congressperson isolation from the public, gun restrictions, and so on and so forth. No internet regulation above what is already in place would have been necessary to trace derangedness back to him.

(That said, it could be used as an excuse to have government paid psychiatrists scanning the net for crazy people to have sectioned... ATS, you have been warned)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by zroth

...I believe it was Reagan who released all the mental patients from hospitals back in the early 80's...

I am sure most people here will not question that statement but I have to. What are you talking about? Any sources? You state that you believe...not good enough for me. State facts. It just doesn't make sense...how could a president release mental patients???
edit on 1/9/2011 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

Here is an research article regarding conservative cuts to social mental health programs. It appears this initiative was driven by Jimmy Carter and followed through by Reagan. With massive cuts to mental social programs the mentally ill were released into the public. I am sure you can find more about this while searching. By the way, I am not a left or right aligned person so I am not turning this into a political issue; although, I am sure some could look at it that way. I just wanted to point out that mental health programs were defunded, which set mental health patients onto the streets. What we are dealing with right now in our society is the repercussions of that. However, these people are not terrorists...and our government should not look for similar patterns while avoiding the obvious social problem that these individuals are simply mentally unstable.

www.sociology.org...

However, is it not odd in relation to the OP's theory that the terrorists we now see attacking innocents in our own country were released to decrease corporate taxes? Then years later the same government uses them to justify increased loss of liberties and security? I find it odd. Is there a solution? I do not know.
edit on 9-1-2011 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I hope you read the article I posted. I was thinking today though that there is a new push for more mental health treatment services. While I think that people with problems really need help that they cannot afford I wonder how much of this could be dangerous left in the hands of politicians to decide.

new topics

top topics

join