It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Az Shooter's ties with anti-immigration hate groups

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
The FBI reportedly found a letter in his home from Giffords dating from 2007. In it, she thanked him for attending some prior political event. If that is accurate, I think that this guy could actually be a former Giffords supporter who became angry with her for whatever reason.

ummmm
do u have a source for that info?
where did the Gifford letter info
come from ???

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

i download his youtube channel, it mentions no such group.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I would not put any credibility with the SPLC, they are a hack group making their money, like Sharpton, instilling fear, that there are nazi extremists around every corner.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I certainly did not mean your link. Nice try but no Cigar
We both know where AR stands. Everyone and their mother was falling over themselves to prove the nasty" Left wing liberals" hatch up this plot now the other foot falls and the clean up begins! I give them (AR credit) they move fast to distance themselves from damaging news. Did they shred or delete a few files on the way? We shall never know.

Sad.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Apparently they found the letter in a safe in his house.

The FBI also found a letter in a safe from Giffords, on Congressional stationery, dated Aug. 30, 2007 that thanked Loughner for attending a "Congress on your Corner" event at the Foothills Mall in Tucson.

Link

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow! This guy is more and more appearing to be ATS material!

Latest on shooting of Congresswoman Giffords...motivation: anti Semitic and she was the target

the suspect has multiple arrests ... But no criminal record? Intervention by someone?* no direct connection - but strong suspicion is being directed at AmRen / American Renaissance. Suspect is possibly linked to this group. (through videos posted on his myspace and YouTube account.). The group’s ideology is anti government, anti immigration, anti ZOG (Zionist Occupational Government), anti Semitic.

Now how many anti-government and anti-Zionist members are on ATS?

By what Wikipedia says about "American Renaissance" it seems to be more a white supremacist group.

The magazine and foundation were founded by Jared Taylor, and the first issue was published in November 1990. A main theme of the magazine is a claim that non-white minorities pose a demographic threat to the United States and other Western nations.[citation needed] The magazine argues that the United States' major social problems are due to racial diversity and a weakening of the country's white racial heritage by increased non-white immigration.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Apparently they found the letter in a safe in his house.

The FBI also found a letter in a safe from Giffords, on Congressional stationery, dated Aug. 30, 2007 that thanked Loughner for attending a "Congress on your Corner" event at the Foothills Mall in Tucson.

Link

The chick on twitter said he went to one of her meetings and met her once, yep...she said he said she was a idiot.

-shrugs-

doesn't say either way really.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Yep.

Actually, you can simply goto their website and check out what they do. Its like the KKK saying they aren't racist...then publish all sorts of anti-everything articles.

meh...some people (even in this thread) will ignore everything that doesn't fit with their worldview...I feel like I am in one of those atheist V theist discussions where one side simply refuses to look at a article or accept a fact because it hurts their worldview.

meh, whatever...anyhow, it ultimately means nothing...just another nail in the coffin of racists..and that may be the good thing that comes from this. more people repulsed by racist organizations.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Maybe he was a supporter up until he met her? Who knows, but its now clear that he's had an interest in her for over three years.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Maybe he was a supporter up until he met her? Who knows, but its now clear that he's had an interest in her for over three years.

Yep, completely targetted.
As far as who he is..am reading some stories from former classmates...he has a record of being seriously off balance...was kicked from the military for being unbalanced, was even tossed out of school for being crazy..(of course he was allowed to purchase guns in Az).

Seems he is just your typical highly psychotic person with a fractured reality that was ignored...he had an affinity towards conspiracy and hate...but who knows why.

If his threads here (anti-nasa) and connections elsewhere (pro-white power, anti jews), mix that in with massive psychotic crazyness and you got a cocktail of bad.

No matter what he allied himself with, no doubt the story would be grim as a result...if he was pro-environment, he would have ended up like that guy that tried to take a studio hostage and demand people die to save the planet or some such...was in the news back then.

At least with that angle, he wouldn't have had a direct target though...hard to shoot the entire world

also, we may find out that this guy is more than just a one shot kind of guy...hell, there may be a string of dead bodies that are unearthed from his hand...immigrants and other various things...never know. hopefully his crazy was limited to just this incident

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I made this post on another thread but I figure it won't be long (if it hasn't started already) before pro gun ban people begin spewing forth their passionate views as to where they stand, I figured it would be at home posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When....when will the ignorant people in society realize that guns don't kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!! Trust me people we do NOT want to go down this road. Yes I believe what happened not only in my home state, but my HOME TOWN (the shooting occurred just on the other side of town approx 8 miles away) was VERY UNFORTUNATE and tragedy of the utmost highest proportions, and NEVER should have happened. I will add that unlike probably many when I first heard the news break regarding the shooting instead of immediately thinking that more gun control laws/restrictions are needed, the immediate thought came to my mind that had someone else....some LAW ABIDING CITIZEN been armed in that room that day, this would have never accelerated to the point that it did and would have turned out very different (for the better IMO). Realize that should you simply let your emotions...emotions at the moment when they are most high (like right now) and allow them to control you and scream for gun bans, more laws, tighter restriction/regulations you will be accomplishing nothing but striping away privileges from those of us that carry firearms RESPONSIBLY. Because remember...criminals or people that shouldn't own a firearm care not by any laws regarding them, they will get them in order to ultimately carry out what they had intended in the first place. Basically this is nothing more than the NWO pitting us against each other so that in the end the less guns Americans own, the easier it will be to mop up the place in the end. And when that time comes trust me...you will be thankful for that kind neighbor who just so happens to be a gun enthusiast and armed to the teeth when he says to your family "Come with us I will offer protection" or whatever of the many scenarios you feel like. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not let this kind of news/story have the affect (that TPTB are BANKING ON) that will do nothing but benefit the power/control structure of that organization. Tell me how many times have you already heard "The ONLY reasons TPTB have not moved completely and already taken America? It is because the number of gun owners and registered guns in this country that's the deterrent. They KNOW what they would be up against" So please I ask you....let us not make it that much easier for them and look at this tragedy as nothing more but a mentally deranged individual that should have been intercepted WAY BEFORE it ever came to this. Thank you NT

And that's that

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Starred!

I believe that their could be a clampdown in the wind maybe not guns but perhaps ushering in greater web control. or monitoring and harasment for the average Joe. However I believe that the anti-immigration groups will have to tread a bit more carefully in future.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

a insane fringe far far right lunatic racist pro-facist anti-immigrant anti-jew attempted to murder a jewish democrat. Why is this a stretch to think this is connected as motive?

You call those facts?

Far far right?

You are only wishing he was. By all accounts, he leaned towards the leftist side of things.

Stop being intellectually dishonest...if thats possible for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You do realize that Loughner was described all over the web as a radical lefty dont you?

A full scale demonization campaign against conservatives, free speech and the Second Amendment on behalf of Democrats and the establishment media in the wake of Saturday’s shootings has sensationally backfired after it emerged that gunman Jared Lee Loughner was a left-wing, pot-smoking liberal who was into dressing like the grim reaper and dabbling in the occult.

You stated:

a insane fringe far far right lunatic racist pro-facist anti-immigrant anti-jew attempted to murder a jewish democrat.

So your argument that he was a righty doesn't hold merit? Or did I miss understand your argument?

You claimed that your reading"

am reading some stories from former classmates

But you failed to acknowledge all that was said from the students...about his outbursts, and his leftist mentality.

​A classmate of the man accused of shooting Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords this morning describes him as "left wing" and a "pot head" in a series of posts on Twitter this afternoon. Caitie Parker did not immediately respond to our request for an interview, but her "tweets" in the hours after the shooting paint a picture of Jared Loughner as a substance-abusing loner who had met Giffords before the shooting. She says, Loughner described the congresswoman as "stupid and unintelligent." We've confirmed that Parker and Loughner went to school together at Mountain View High School in Tucson and that both attended Pima Community College, so her claims of knowing Loughner seem to be legit.

source: blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...#

So now Im confused, is a radical conservative as you assert, or a liberal loony?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join