It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Unique & Objective way to investigate Roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I had this idea about finding a credible psychic or 2 and somehow keep any knowledge of their experiment a complete secret from them. When in fact the goal is to bring them to Roswell crash site (unknowingly). I am not sure which means work best. But for ships and giggles, I came up with this scenario:

* Tell the psychics/mediums that they are on another show about hauntings blah blah.

* Fly them to the Texas pan handle or nearest spot out of state as not to have them think of Roswell, and have them investigate some abandoned houses or local folklore.

* Tell them that each destination requires the utmost objectiveness. So for best results, the psychics will be either blindfolded or in a van that is blacked out to the rear passengers.

* After the first stop, you head West into New Mexico, while telling them that their next stop is south of their current destination.

* After a stop or 2, you let them out of the van at the nearest local to the supposed crash. Again, without giving them any information, allow them to see what kind of picture they get with their ability.

I think this would be a great objective and unique look at what could have happened.

Thoughts?

How do we pitch this to the networks?

edit on 9-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think you'll stumble at the first hurdle in trying to find a "credible" psychic, so I predict (lol) that you won't get any worthwhile results.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I think you'll stumble at the first hurdle in trying to find a "credible" psychic, so I predict (lol) that you won't get any worthwhile results.

Good luck.

I don't have the resources to do so anyhow. But the purpose of this thread was to hopefully motivate someone with resources or the "know how" to point this in the right direction. Documentary/TV Special etc...

I think it works on 2 levels because we will see just how reliable a psychic can be.

2 Birds. 1 Stone.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

2 Birds. 1 Stone.

Yeah, with one of those birds being a vulture.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good thinking. Would only be worth it if one could find a very credible psychic. Unless you think we should round up 10 of them, to see if at least ONE of them hints something related, and not something along the lines of:

"I see two bodies, yes, a crash of some sort. Two children. Yes, they are speaking to me. They want their mommy and daddy. Oh god, they were driving in .. Yes, I can see it, a mini-van."

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

They just did something like this with "Britain's Roswell" aka Rendlesham forest: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is that where you got the idea? If that show flops they won't do it again, but if that show succeeds, it seems inevitable they will do the same thing with the original Roswell.

I agree with the other posters that the biggest difficulty is finding a "credible psychic".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

They just did something like this with "Britain's Roswell" aka Rendlesham forest: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is that where you got the idea? If that show flops they won't do it again, but if that show succeeds, it seems inevitable they will do the same thing with the original Roswell.

I agree with the other posters that the biggest difficulty is finding a "credible psychic".

Cool.

Thanks for the link. I did not see that.
Synchronicity?!

Only thing different is the psychic will go to Rendelsham with a bias view.
They know what allegedly happened there, so it's not as objective as just bringing
someone there and saying, "What kinda energy are ya feeling"?

Cool anyway. I look forward to seeing this.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The 'double blind' experimental method has withstood the most stringent scientific rigour when working with the pesudosciences. I recommend you look into this a bit more and establish the procedures from that. Great idea and sure there would be some ratings in it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'm not sure if psychics / mediums are real
but if they were wouldn't they know you wern't being honest with them?
and if they were real why wouldn't they have called or emailed you?

new topics

top topics

join