It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MP backs DNA testing an entire CITY to find murderer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ya, and the murderer is going to beat people with a stick to be the first in line.

the nwo must be in bad shape if this is the best they can come up with to have every american's dna in a database, except theirs of course.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This isn't the first time this has been raised in the UK and it won't be the last.

The UK government has been attempting to gather and hold information about everyone for years.

DNA. Where I fly. What I view on the internet. National Identity Card - all have been discussed and considered and pushed for in parliament by someone or other at some point within the last 20 years.

Where I can understand ideas such as an ID card (it wouldn't help reduce illegal immigration, but it would assist in bringing in tougher laws against people who couldn't prove they were legal UK residents), I have issues with the rest.

Where I fly - I land in one sketchy country on my travels and I'm instantly under terror suspicions. How often do you read in the media when police have 'swooped' on terror suspects and they make mention of 'they visited Afghanistan/Pakistan recently'. Not that they're ideal holiday locations but, saying I did a 1 night stop over there because of times between flights, I could have fingers pointed at me (people have been detained for far less under UK terror laws).

DNA - if I felt it was being put to good use in terms of finding donors for medical purposes, I'd see the point. However if you look at it as an evidence farm where any person remotely linked to a crime, no matter how severe could have their DNA then planted at a crime scene, it would make 'official' stories released to the public more water tight and the real truth lost behind the smoke screen.

What I browse on the internet - Again another flimsy way of pinning suspicions on me for being a 'radical' or 'anti-flag' etc etc simply because I make certain posts on a certain website or visit a site related to a recent crime (I've been on both Gifford and Laughner's YouTube channels prior to writing this, a poor example but if it was closer to home, and my browsing was being monitored, I could be questioned).

It's all too controlling, and I'm dead against it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

Romanian

That is a good point you make there, they could but it wouldent help them kill as many birds as they can.
This is a trial to see how far they can push me and you around. remember this is one death!.

but if they could some how keep DNA Blueprints,But distroy the actual DNA Then they may jiggle the law to there own ends.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join