It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Here are some theories/thoughts.

Could this shooting have been a round about way of discrediting Sarah Palin?

Or, conversely, could it have been a round about way of encouraging support by rabid extremists?

Could Sarah Palin be a plausible political reason behind this shooting? In any fashion?

The video of the congresswoman mentioning the sight of the gun, and telling Palin there will be consequences: does that fall under the label of meaningless coincidence?

Or could this be a case of more than meets the eye?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I knew it. She is going to recover from her headshot wound, escape from her hospital (wiggling her left big toe), and then take REVENGE on the people behind the shooting - using japanese steel.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yet another coincidence. Dated yesterday, news of Sarah's show not being renewed came out.

thecelebritycafe.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One more Sarah Palin coincidence. Her daughter recently bought a home in the state.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow.

So the plot thickens.

Weird weird weird weird weird

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Gifford's father says, in response to question regarding his daughter's enemies, "the entire tea party"!!

LINK to father's statement

Gabrielle Giffords' father: 'The whole Tea Party were her enemies'
The father of shot American congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords has said that her political stance made her many enemies.

Image 1 of 2
Sarah Palin had published a 'target map' on her website using images of gun sights to identify 20 House Democrats, including Miss Giffords, for backing the new health care law.
Image 1 of 2A picture that is understood to be of Jared Loughner from his MySpace page Photo: MYSPACE
8:56PM GMT 08 Jan 2011
Miss Giffords, a Democrat congresswoman, was shot in the head during a public meeting in Tucson, Arizona.

A lone gunman, described by witnesses as being a white man in his late teens or early twenties, fired into a crowd gathered for a "Congress in your Corner" event outside a supermarket.

Her father Spencer Giffords, 75, wept when asked if his 40-year-old daughter had any enemies.

"Yeah," he told The New York Post. "The whole tea party
"

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wonder why she had the crosshairs graphics removed from her website?

www.sarahpac.com...

Maybe I missed it, but it appears to have been removed?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
whether Palin is responsible for Tucson
or not, the press and the left are gonna
bury her political career. Her career in
politics is basically over. She will be
the scapegoat.

And another tid bit.

Her website showing the targeting of the 18
has been taken down from the web.

and that leads me to another question:

The GOP were very afraid of Palin in 2012.
Could this act be used as the leverage the
GOP needed to oust Palin from the press ???
It fits the agenda

edit on 1/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"We're on Sarah Palin's targeted list"

She nervously said.

Amazing video clip.

I've been thinking this Palin thing was being blown out of proportion, but now I can't help but wonder if she did not somehow help motivate this crazy kid to do what he did.

Giffords words in this clip about the target, cross-hairs and consequences are chilling heard now after what has happened.

What a weird weekend this has been.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No offense,but i wondered myself how she could survive a Headshot at Point Blank Range. Lets be Serious,what are the odds of surviving this,if the Shooter is insane? If she has/had connection with the Shooter (seems like her Account is one of the two Subscribed to the Shooters one),the hatred of both Sides against each other and the "Radical" (in my Opinion) aproach Palin seems to like...the more it looks like a Set Up for beeing a Sacrifice to get rid of Palin.

Again. A Shot in the Head at Point Blank range where the Victim could come out with no serious Brain Damage? (We still dont know the full extend,but if she can respong verbally...) This "Insane" little fella seems to know very well how to shoot here...

Sorry,but something stinks to heaven here.

Edit: I dont defend Palin,i dont like any Politicans lately
edit on 9-1-2011 by Shenon because: Added something

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Couple this video with the father's proclamation the entire Tea Party is his daughters enemy, we have what looks like, all of a sudden, in a very big way, a big red target of another type on Sarah Palin. The big red target of all eyes on her, and now some calling for her to be held responsible for this shooting itself. Many are positing her career died in this hail of bullet, along with the victims themselves.

Wow indeed.

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
"We're on Sarah Palin's target list"

She nervously said.

Amazing video clip.

I've been thinking this Palin thing was being blown out of proportion, but now I can't help but wonder if she did not somehow help motivate this crazy kid to do what he did.

Giffords words in this clip about the target, cross-hairs and consequences are chilling heard now after what has happened.

What a weird weekend this has been.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Weird coincidence she was video taped responding to Sarah Palin's cross hair map. I bet Sarah Palin is hoping this video doesn't get on the news. If it does, she's going to make more enemies than what she already has.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That is the entire meaning of this thread! Is that just yet another weird coincidence?

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Weird coincidence she was video taped responding to Sarah Palin's cross hair map. I bet Sarah Palin is hoping this video doesn't get on the news. If it does, she's going to make more enemies than what she already has.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
studentactivism.net...

The comments made by Giffords in the OP were made in March of 2010.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This video is downright eerie. Don't really know what the deal is here or if we'll ever know for certain what the chain of events was, but my gut says there was glaring and blatant irresponsibility on the part of Palin and her camp, that it was the catalyst here, and that the shooting is definitely a consequence of that irresponsibility. Intended or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
They just reported that in a search of the shooter's home they found a letter from Gabrielle Giffords office (on official stationary) thanking him for attending some event, and a note that the shooter has planned his assassination. Evidence that clearly shows that he was planning this for some time.

So much for the insanity plea eh?

In this thread I'd like to think what we have here is unfortunate coincidence, but it is getting harder to believe in coincidence in this case.

This kid seems to have ties also with a Nazi like group... Sarah Palin would be wise to disappear from public life for the rest of hers.

The way this is headed now politics will be anything but "as usual" and soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well, quick witted insiders with agendas can use events like this to their advantage if they are swift enough. The coincidences would make an agenda easier to carry out. But they may be just that, coincidences.reply to post by Fractured.Facade

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Here it is. No way she runs in 2012. I think she's done. I'm not a fan, but this whole thing seems very fishy.

SarahPAC on Facebook

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12a0955052bd.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join