It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope: Rendlesham Incident 'Solved' in New TV Show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
include an A-Team assembly of

regression hypnotherapists

I'm glad Pope included the hypnotherapists, because Rendlesham is about an alien abduction. 4 greys were seen outside of the craft under hypnosis, and there was missing time.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Where did you read this greyer? It's the first time I see talking abour abductions, so far the incident if happening at all, is known for lights, then gone, then coming back, this time landing, Penniston getting 50 meters or closer, then seeing some binary code (how the heck does he ever write that down) and it's saying 'Exploration Humanity' and some coordinates of a sunken island near Great Britain.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i like this guy. i don't know who's idea this was and don't really care to find out but if this was "pitched" to him all i have to say is everyone has a price and after it's paid any credibility is lost but we're so saturated with this topic in the media at this point it doesn't matter and in my opinion it's not a fact that "we're getting closer to the truth" from more interest i think it could be just another ploy to over saturate it in the media to make it a laughable topic.

one example is the ancient aliens series.. it really made me come to realize a lot of things and opened my eyes and of all the things out there it seems the most convincing of all the theories out there but at this point but at this point it seems like they're desperate for show ideas and grasping any idea.

i am of the mind that the universe is so vast it's ridiculous to think no one else exists but by the overload of terrible video, horrible tv shows.. etc.. my belief is wavering so i have been hesitant in the stuff i read and videos proclaiming proof because i feel my thinking is already contaminated so i'll just wait and bide my time because when "proof" finally does come it'll be so over whelming you'll just know it to be true and skeptics will finally be at a loss for words haha and that alone will be worth the experience.

we won't get the truth or any answers from the worlds governments so it fully depends on us and right now we're mucking things up pretty bad. we need to take a step back and stop seeing ufos and et everywhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Hey Imtor I will have to research this further. These individuals do not believe in going public and still have a 'need to know' mindstate from being in the military. It took them 30 years and surely they did not come forward with everything. I learned this information from the youtube videos and interviews on the case from the witnesses.

The story is that one of them was abducted and one was not. The man saw his counterpart disappear, and then later appeared 40 feet away in the woods. Except one recognition - he himself looked at his watch and had missing time. I have seen a drawing before of 4 greys floating outside of the Rendlesham craft. At this point a professional should be called such as Dr. Leo Sprinkle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join