It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords case (MANY MYSTERIES) Shot in the head..Strange Bird. FBI cover up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oh, come on. The fact is this shooter left behind a letter that said my assassination, and another that said, I planned this. This is typically what most killers in these situations do, doncha know? And now, the entire sordid affair can be neatly wrapped up, all before Monday!!

Originally posted by hangedman13
This whole series of events bothers me. Seems a little off. Was it a distraction from something else? Was Giffords being used as a sacrificial lamb? I've tightened my tin-foil hat because my gut is leading me to the latter. The news reports were very odd to me. First she's dead then alive? I realize that in high energy events like that things get done in a sloppy fashion, because every news outlet wants to be the first to report something. Plus the point blank head shot and the reports just after she was declared alive and responsive?? This bodes ill. Are "they" going to start blacklisting conspiracy folks like us? The more I read about this shooter the more I feel we are not getting all the facts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"but if a bullet GOES THROUGH THE BRAIN .. there is no chance to survive that"

When Tupac was "robbed" in the lobby of the New York recording studio in 1994, he got shot twice in the head, among other places, and lived to tell about it. I don't know if he got shot in the brain, but he got shot for sure in the head. As far as I know we haven't heard whether or not the bullet penetrated Gabrielle Giffords' brain

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
From his you-tube:

Books: I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

That was a seriously well read kid. If he'd had another magazine he'd have been able to continue shooting. How far does the designation "insane" stretch? What shows rational thought in preperation and what shows insanity in intent?

I'd like to point out too that the bird on his shoulder that a previous poster likened to a nazi eagle, well he read Mein kampf. Strikes me more like a phoenix though ... his description of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

If he was affiliated to the right-wing or it was motivated in this way wouldnt he be letting his reasons for that known? Would he not have left more clues to this?.

This seems much deeper than this going through his Youtube and ATS posts.

Everyone seems to be missing the point that he is using a different way of communicating which 95% of people dont understand, therefore there is a deeper message to be found.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
She gets shot and we all hear she is dead. FBI shows up and it comes out she is not dead but did get shot at "close" range to the head.

Now not that I think revelations is true but, Obama has been very involved in this. A moment of silence and flags at half mast and all of this. Now lets say she survives and due to this wonderful miracle he posts her to a higher position. Does it mean this is true.....

I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery--but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast. --Revelations 13:3

Just seems kind of odd to me.

Crash

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

RECENT UPDATE ABOUT THE CONSPIRACY:

Loughner has had a Lawyer appointed to him: The very one who defended Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Timothy McVeigh!!!

Read more on BBC!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
but no ones talk about "THE BOOM HEADSHOT"
how can that be possible to survive a bullet that go through your brain

ok .. many people had accidents that destroyed their faces .. even a knife planted in their skull
but if a bullet GOES THROUGH THE BRAIN .. there is no chance to survive that

Only 5% Survive Gunshot to the Head

ummm as your link says 5% of people do survive a bullet through the brain..

Actually I used to nurse a woman who consistently claimed that as a young girl she had been shot in the head, as a result of this claim she spent her entire adult life in an old style mental asylum, when she was in her 60's she had to go for a brain scan for an unrelated incident and low and behold there stuck in the middle of her brain was a bullet... She was not only telling the truth her entire life but she had also been shot in the brain and survived.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SchoolProject

DON"T WORRY!

Remeber, Timothy McVeigh did not get off, he's still in prison. He has to have a lawyer and this woman is very experienced in this type of case, that's why she has his case. Don't worry, he won't get off because of a high power lawyer. She, the lawyer, will just get richer and more famous. Good thing cuz I don't even know her name.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I was under the belief that Timothy Mcveigh was put to death by lethal injection?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
but no ones talk about "THE BOOM HEADSHOT"
how can that be possible to survive a bullet that go through your brain

They say she was shot in the upper left front of her brain, that's where they lobotomize people. It's one of the few places in the head you can get shot with a decent chance of living.

This woman may have been an actor double often used by politicians at these sorts of events. If this was an actor double, this whole event could have been staged as a cover for the real targets, who were actually killed on the scene, or could have been sacrificed along with the targets. With some cosmetic surgery Giffords could assume another identity, or she could assume the identity of a fictional paid double created by her office in conjunction with (as few as one accomplices at) the SS office, as easily as writing an actor off a soap opera. If it was Giffords, being a politician she is already a form of "actor double", so she could have been playing a part in a scene or she could have been sacrificed along with the targets. If she was sacrificed along with the targets she could have been intentionally lobotomized or they could have simply failed to kill her.

Given that the bullet exited her forehead just above her eye but apparently didn't destroy her eye it would seem likely the bullet that hit her was armor piercing. It would also seem that the person who shot her was very close, such as standing right next to her while everyone's attention was diverted elsewhere, or they were very distant and unobservable to her, aiming at her using optics. If the "shooter" had a gun with blanks in it, such a sniper could rain bullets on the entire crowd quickly then dismantle his rifle and be home in time for dinner. If it were not, a small caliber bullet would have gone in the temple and lodged in the brain after bouncing around like pac-man, a large caliber bullet would blow a barn door in her face.

The news sources say the 10 victims have 30 to 40 bullet holes in them, that's three or four each, the shooter is said to have just fired through the crowd. Is it likely anything but armor piercing bullets would cut through rows of people like that?

Do we even know this person did the shooting? Are there videos of him doing the shooting? Are there videos of his apprehension? He blows 30 or 40 holes in 10 people and an "elderly man" tackles him to the ground, and after a 911 call saying the shooter had fled the scene? Just where was this kid apprehended, and are the police still looking for the real killers?

The subscriber link between the two channels is very bizarre, I'm not sure what to make of it, but perhaps it suggests the way the patsy was recruited. She could have shown special interest in him, led him on, then rejected him. The rest could be done with a steady stream of suggestion in the Tuscon media...like the following:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
As far as this "bird" thing goes, I doubt it's a literal bird, any more than he was talking just about a literal currency. He said the bird had one eye. I've never seen a bird with one eye. He said the eye was red with a blue iris, if I'm not mistaken, also very bizarre for a living creature. He said no feathers, only metal scales all over it. I think he said the feet were like a woodpecker. Could this be an allusion to the "woodpecker signal"? I seem to recall reading some speculation it was used in some forms of mind control. He also said there was only one of these birds. Some sort of prototype, or is it unique because you only need one in the world? The beak that's two feet and lime green? Uh...

In the flag burning video at around 5:20 something whizzes past the screen, it looks like a bird. I've tried to isolate frames of it but it looks very blurred. It looks to me like it might be 2 or 3 frames perhaps. Maybe somebody better at manipulating video than me can grab some stills of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I bet you he never read most of that. People who like the pretense of looking well read. What part of Plato's Republic spelled out his beliefs? I was an English major in college and this list looks like utter bull#.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by glome
reply to post by harryhaller

I bet you he never read most of that. People who like the pretense of looking well read. What part of Plato's Republic spelled out his beliefs? I was an English major in college and this list looks like utter bull#.

Given that it's very easy to fake an identity online, how do we even know this guy had anything to do with any of the stuff on YouTube or any web site, even this one? Did anyone at this web site ever verify his identity? I know nobody's asked me for ID.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
here is the cache of the 12//26/2010 page of her

if it doesnt work use YAHOO search for this

www.youtube.com...

click CACHE and you will see she was NOT scribed at the time

74.6.238.254...://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2&fr=yfp-t-701&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=http://www.youtub e.com/user/giffords2&d=4837078227420677&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=9abf7fef,a75060d4&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=1KIe0KGbciBrlsuZ0_Q47A--

as you can see, she was NOT subscribed at the time.
edit on 12-1-2011 by pressure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pressureas you can see, she was NOT subscribed at the time.

Didn't somebody point out in another thread here that the earliest capture of her channel's page showed 2 days of inactivity plus subscribed to the other channel? I'm of the mind this is all Hollywood bull#. I don't know what to make of the connection between the YouTube channels or the weird videos on the Classitup10 channel. Also has the "CIasittup10" channel been brought up? "CIA setup"? Setting up Assange to take some kind of a fall?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What I am surprised at is why wasn't he shot? Why is he still alive? Did he run out of bullets and the public jumped him...?
Did anyone shoot at him?

And also why is his mugshot made to show him as crazy with that grin and wide open eyes? He looks very different in that photo.

Maybe she is dead and "they" have a double for her....yep this one is way out there.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Considering the classitup10 channels have nothing but words, anyone could have made those videos. How do we know they even belong to this Jared?

I wonder if there is an explanation for the connection yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

It has been a while, but I believe it was redit that made the first connection, then from there the youtube was found, then from the youtube vids, led to here.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Ben81

"but if a bullet GOES THROUGH THE BRAIN .. there is no chance to survive that"

When Tupac was "robbed" in the lobby of the New York recording studio in 1994, he got shot twice in the head, among other places, and lived to tell about it. I don't know if he got shot in the brain, but he got shot for sure in the head. As far as I know we haven't heard whether or not the bullet penetrated Gabrielle Giffords' brain

About the shot in the head... I saw a kid on Maury show like 7yrs ago.

He was shot by accident by a Shotgun !!!! He lost like 10% of his brain and skull !!!

You could surely find his video on youtube, he was a young black kid and he look now so bad... :S you can see the big "hole" in his skull, pretty disturbing seeing him alive.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
This whole series of events bothers me. Seems a little off. Was it a distraction from something else? Was Giffords being used as a sacrificial lamb? I've tightened my tin-foil hat because my gut is leading me to the latter. The news reports were very odd to me. First she's dead then alive? I realize that in high energy events like that things get done in a sloppy fashion, because every news outlet wants to be the first to report something. Plus the point blank head shot and the reports just after she was declared alive and responsive?? This bodes ill. Are "they" going to start blacklisting conspiracy folks like us? The more I read about this shooter the more I feel we are not getting all the facts.

If you feel we're not getting all the facts then why do you call this guy "the shooter"? Seems like you've swallowed this story that he did it, so any conclusions you draw while operating under that assumption will be likely wrong. I know it's the custom to assume every person arrested is guilty, but if you're "skeptical", then really be skeptical, don't just fake it and misdirect people.

Also why do you refer to yourself as having a "tin-foil hat"? Are you trying to associate yourself with kooks? And "conspiracy folks"? Why do I have this irrational feeling that you're a cop or a cop sympathizer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join