It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords case (MANY MYSTERIES) Shot in the head..Strange Bird. FBI cover up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You are right I agree, I would like to start hearing about the other victims myself. And the shooters family! So far I have found little but old friends, it is weird.

And while the cases may differ drastically, my comments were about the phenomenon of exploding postings on this web board in regards to big interest events such as this one and the Stack incident.

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by hotbakedtater

this dude who flew his plane into a building ... it was isolated
he suicide himself without having anyone in mind to kill

there is a huge difference between that case and this shooting

by the way .. why they are not talking about all the other victims .. but only the congress woman who finally after a headshot wound through the brain have survive ... ok great news but what about the federal judge ?

the 9 yrs old kid that was shot .. did Jared really aimed at the kid ? or only the federal staff employees ?

edit on 1/9/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

this is why they are talking about sarah palin

ashleyfmiller.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Actually, there have been reports on various MSM outlets. For example, Yahoo News did a story on the young girl who was granddaughter of a former MLB baseball manager (Phillies?) and there have been other "human interest" stories.

Also according to reports he got off 15 to 16 rounds wounding 19 people in approx. 20 seconds. Interesting considering the Glock has max potential of 16 bullets total (15 in clip / 1 in chamber) Could have been bystanders suffering ancillary non bullet wounds etc. Also the venue was described as cramped and victims trapped in location.

ETA: I am no gun expert and obviously got my facts wrong about Glock's capacity above: (apparently they can be modified to various configurations) Scary:
Link to Rapid fire Glock on YT

Lesson learned. No more firearms speculation by me. I leave that to the many experts here.

edit on 9-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: added content

edit on 9-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Some more, maybe mean something maybe not:

His last name is LONER, with an UGH in the middle: Loughner

not an ordinary loner but a jarred one.. jarred loner.

and the UGH is meaning ??
there is many other name that can contain many words ...like Warner ....

"WAR" OMG

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

And while the cases may differ drastically, my comments were about the phenomenon of exploding postings on this web board in regards to big interest events such as this one and the Stack incident

i saw an explosion of thread concerning the birds

ATS do like to analyse each incident with a lot of details ... compare to CNN we do a more good job

to try reporting the real thing

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
uh... "G G G G unit" got shot in das head.. I will admit though... not many people.. wierd case.. her subscribing to his page makes me think someone on her staff knows this kid. Thats the only way, or reason the link would be there.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Did anyone else study Logic/Calculus???

All of the shooters Youtube and ATS ramblings are presented in this way, using If Then statements to form arguments

He is trying to logically argue a hidden message in what he was saying but everyone is taking his posts/videos as crazy without trying to get the meanings behind them.

Maybe he is crazy but at least worth trying to work out what message he was trying to get across.

He talks of people not being able to translate or interpret his language/what he is saying thats because he is speaking in logic calcuclus and most people are dismissing it as crazy talk.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

THAT post is quite insensitive and disrespectful considering the savage nature of this COWARDLY act.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
uh... "G G G G unit" got shot in das head.. I will admit though... not many people.. wierd case.. her subscribing to his page makes me think someone on her staff knows this kid. Thats the only way, or reason the link would be there.

someone from her staff hired the shooter ? .. plausible

jealousy because of her success ? or because of love ?
maybe there is nothing to do with politics here .. very plausible to

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I too believe this to be a horrible act.. but the OP put emphasis on surviving a head shot, and 5% do, and I'm just pointing out that someone famous has.. and probably many more famous people... not to be disrespectful to Gabrielle.. no intention to

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

someone from her staff hired the shooter ? .. plausible

jealousy because of her success ? or because of love ?
maybe there is nothing to do with politics here .. very plausible to

Well, thinking more like, someone on her staff knew the shooter, thus how anyone would consider subscribing to his page.. Unless previous posts were correct about his videos being cryptic ...but I suggest yeah, someone on her staff knows the shooter... hired? who knows.. knows them.. definately.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyandeaN
Did anyone else study Logic/Calculus???

He talks of people not being able to translate or interpret his language/what he is saying thats because he is speaking in logic calcuclus and most people are dismissing it as crazy talk.
last night on the news they had some expert on saying that he was "...obviously a deluded 'right winger' because these sort of right wingers are obsessed with discussing how the government is controlling grammer and language" (btw-i have never heard anything like this before) so maybe that has something to do with why he would be writing in code??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

bullet to the head .. yes .. 5%

i didnt find any survivors of a bullet that passed through the head by the brain
especially someone who can response to questions after the headshot :S

the chance of that is like 0.0000000001%
to a congress member... 0.000000000000000000000000001%

its obviously a cover up .. Director of the FBI was rushed to the place ... he his the only one who can make such decision after a public shooting of high government official
edit on 1/9/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

OK, Now I understand "G Unit" is a rapper or celebrity? I thought you were referencing Gabrielle Gifford. ("G")

Sorry, my bad. Kinda edgy. I apologize for the accusation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

50 cent is the rapper's name, g-unit is the group.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This imaginary birds was very well detailed ... to much detailed

There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand.

did someone or something influence the shooter with a trick .. or did a alien shapeshifted into a bird that can talk
he told Jared to DO IT ...

usualy scizo people ... do they detail that much their imaginary friends ?
or did he really saw something that influenced him
the mention of the comet might be related .. for when this magic bird appeared to him

damn this case have so many oddyties
the crime is really trajic .. this little girl shot ... is abominable
hope everyone that took part of it .. prison for life..
but he will finish in a private rich mental institute .. its heading to that
because THEY said he had mental issue .. maybe the bird was invented for the media to declare him insane
exactly for that mather

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

How can you really tell? Either he was bat# crazy like he sounds, or he was really smart and setting it up to look that way to get away with it. That is pretty scary to think about.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
First let me say that as I post it is with incredible grief, this is a tragedy.
My heart goes out to all who have been injured, the families of those who we have lost.

Lets hope ATS tows the line as to respect in this tragedy.

Now I have been thinking about this and it comes to mind an image I have seen, all of us many times.

This imaginary birds was very well detailed ... to much detailed

There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand.

This is what I am reminded of....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a841d0bb2f6.jpg[/atsimg]

A newly leaked memo states the young man has possible ties to American Renaissance.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Here is another strange coincidence, the shooter is another assassin referred to by 3 names. Please review these existing threads for more on the subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This whole series of events bothers me. Seems a little off. Was it a distraction from something else? Was Giffords being used as a sacrificial lamb? I've tightened my tin-foil hat because my gut is leading me to the latter. The news reports were very odd to me. First she's dead then alive? I realize that in high energy events like that things get done in a sloppy fashion, because every news outlet wants to be the first to report something. Plus the point blank head shot and the reports just after she was declared alive and responsive?? This bodes ill. Are "they" going to start blacklisting conspiracy folks like us? The more I read about this shooter the more I feel we are not getting all the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join