It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords case (MANY MYSTERIES) Shot in the head..Strange Bird. FBI cover up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First of all .. there is so many weird things concerning this case ...

Did she know him ??
Congresswoman Gifford's YouTube Channel subscribed to her assailant's channel

What about the strange no feather bird on jared shoulder that he talk about
jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!,

but no ones talk about "THE BOOM HEADSHOT"
how can that be possible to survive a bullet that go through your brain

ok .. many people had accidents that destroyed their faces .. even a knife planted in their skull
but if a bullet GOES THROUGH THE BRAIN .. there is no chance to survive that

Only 5% Survive Gunshot to the Head

I think .. she is dead ..many witness saw her lying on the ground with a head shot wound
its only after the FBI, CIA etc etc came to the scene that .. oh she is still alive and well
and her surgery was a success

did they lie because.. they had good information that a group of people wanted her dead + the judge
and will now try to finish the job .. or they will come out of their hiding place and the FBI will catch them or him more faster .. then saying she is dead .. (the second suspect)
its a theory ...we dont have any choice to speculate .. they always cover up everything .. especially an assasination attempt on a congress member ... its not the local official .. its the fed
and we know they have many tactical lie in their pocket

Dir Mueller of the FBI went very fast to the area .. anyone surprise ?
he took the decision .. to release the news that she survive the shot through the brain
and we will swallow that ... ??? not me

I would like to put this thread in place to accumulate each mysteries we have found
thanks
edit on 1/9/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The survival rate of a gunshot wound to the head, as Arizona Rep Gabrielle Giffords suffered yesterday, is about 5%, and 3% of those who do survive carry lasting neurological deficiencies, such as loss of memory loss or motor skills, reports Fox News. The next three to four days are most critical, says a Fox News doctor. Doctors first open the skull, look for bleeding, and cauterize blood vessels. "Patients are kept under anesthesia for three to four days to monitor brain swelling, which is one of the complications of this surgery," explains the expert.

If the bullet grazes the tip of one of the brain lobes, the victim has the greatest chance for survival, and a bullet through one hemisphere still offers a reasonable chance. "[T]he farther from the center of the brain, the greater the chance of survival," reported Slate in a 2007 article about a slaying in Wisconsin. "The gravest bullet trajectories cross from one side of the head to the other, striking the center of the brain along the way." Doctors said yesterday they were "optimistic" about Giffords' chances for recovery.

From the link above ...
so in resume .. she is part of the 5% people to survive a shot in the head .. and she is not in the 3% ... so 2% chances to not have brain damage ...

they did say she was able to resonate with the staff ... again how is that possible
coincidence like this dont happen really often

99% its a FBI cover up since the fbi director was rushed to the scene by Obama very fast

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Some more, maybe mean something maybe not:

His last name is LONER, with an UGH in the middle: Loughner

His youngest victim was born on 9/11/11.

Her name was Christine Taylor Green.

The shooter has spoken of a GREEN beak bird.

Christine. Christ. Dove Bird.

The possibility of one of the staffers and this shooter being in contact, to the point the staffer may have told the shooter just who would be in attendance, must be considered, due to the bizarre youtube connection.

The viewable portion of the only other channel Giffords subscribes to is RepIkeS, which made me think of reptiles, and Icke. (the shooter mentioned scales on the bird.)

I realize the last one is a stretch but I am just throwing it in here anyway.

For a mass shooting, or spree killing, the shooter's "haul" so to speak is pretty good. He got a congresswoman with an Astronaut spouse, a Federal Judge, and a Faces of Hope baby, named Christine Taylor Green.

Thats all I have for the moment.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Damn

there is so many odd connections now... to be just coincidential ..

i think his youtube nick was starhitshnaz which mean .. stars hit arizona
and there was a strange comet 65 days ago ...
since then i beleive he changed very much .. was he influenced by the magic bird .. that perhaps came to earth hiding this green comet ?

i think this case goes beyond a simple mass shooting .. we need to stay open mind on this one
if it happen again .. to other Judge or congress member

IT CAN START MARTIAL LAW .. was that the start of more government official being killed ?
so some people can put the martial law in place .. their dream.. to control the population and remove all guns from the population ...

We have to see this case big or we will not see the bigger picture being put in place here

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I opined that starhitshnaz may have been a typo, starhitsInaz could be what was meant, or not.

But it is also opined both the stars acct and the classitup acct belong to the shooter.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Don't forget there is a second assailant still at large...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by Ben81

I opined that starhitshnaz may have been a typo, starhitsInaz could be what was meant, or not.

But it is also opined both the stars acct and the classitup acct belong to the shooter.

but it could be well the start of a chain of event ... since there is so many odd connection that shooting happen

look at all the attention the media gave him .. even here we have so many threads speaking about it

this guy is now famous .. and this is the key to affect the entire country
because some other scizo would want the world to speak about them
sick mind or criminal for others or heroe, martyr for some that will want now to commit the same gesture

shoot federal people to somehow overthrow the government ..
the government or the NWO will put in place a long waited martial law to control each americans

maybe this Jared was raised just for this day by rogue official who didnt like thos partical people (the judge and the us rep)

did they had enemies in the gov that could had organise all of this?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

If the shooter was part of a clan .. only a clan would organize such a shooting
there is more than 2 people who took part of this ... the second suspect was maybe just the driver

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

By the way they have cleared the other person of interest they were seeking in this case, cleared of any involvement.

I will agree that Giffords death was announced and even confirmed on several news media outlets and it was like that for a while before reports that she was alive and in surgery surfaced.

If you had witnessed someone get shot in the head like this it would be easy to assume that person must be dead.

When you look at the pics of her being transported from the scene only part of her face is covered, so I think she was alive... And if she survives this it will be nothing short of a miracle!

There are a lot of mysteries in this case, but some are being solved, and it is beginning to look like nothing more than a twisted random act of violence perpetrated by an extremely disturbed young man.

Unless that is what they want us to believe?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
NOw, let us put this in perspective.

The shooting is fresh and this IS ATS.

Now, think back to ATS and the Austin Suicide Plane, Joe Stack. The dude who flew his plane into the IRS building in Texas, and who left a manifesto? Well, the boards exploded for DAYS after that incident, what with the haz mat crew that was right nearby, and it being Alex Jones city, and it being an IRS building, and the manifesto, and the net scrub efforts....oh it was a lot like this.

Any time anything like this occurs, this board explodes on it. Especially anything that may have GOVT PATSY written all over it in sharpie.

Just keep that in mind, thats all.reply to post by Ben81

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The little girl who was born 9/11/01 and died on 1/8/11 1+8=9 9/(11), She was 9. Weird coincidence?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

No he has been completely cleared of ANY involvement.. Reported moments ago on cable news.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
The little girl who was born 9/11/01 and died on 1/8/11 1+8=9 9/(11), She was 9. Weird coincidence?

no?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
if this was made by an organisation .. or by some hidden rogue NWO corrupted official
of course they would try to terminate the one who commited this .. since he know names or phone numbers

but they would also .. try to protect him .. the most tactical lie in this legal system that we can found today is :

MENTAL ISSUE ... they would lock him up in a mental hospital .. or other "private" hospital for VIP criminal
if he was judge has a normal criminal .. jail for life and death sentence ... but now they only say he had mental issue ... this guy is already protected ... coincidence again ?? NOT

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I can confirm that. CNN just said it was the cab driver who dropped him off.

Quite a rabbit hole as are most of these things. Odd ZERO mention of family or current friends.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Just another mystery oddity surrounding this case.

Did she self phrophesy her own shooting? Does Sarah Palin have a connection to this? Does someone want us to think there is a connection?
edit on Sun, 09 Jan 2011 14:44:30 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

this dude who flew his plane into a building ... it was isolated
he suicide himself without having anyone in mind to kill

there is a huge difference between that case and this shooting

by the way .. why they are not talking about all the other victims .. but only the congress woman who finally after a headshot wound through the brain have survive ... ok great news but what about the federal judge ?

the 9 yrs old kid that was shot .. did Jared really aimed at the kid ? or only the federal staff employees ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No current friends, just one old friend on Twitter. Yeah, what about his parents? Who are they?

With video, abc has some words of a friend I have not heard of, Tong Shan. (the twitter friend is caitee parker, I believe.)

abcnews.go.com...

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I can confirm that. CNN just said it was the cab driver who dropped him off.

Quite a rabbit hole as are most of these things. Odd ZERO mention of family or current friends.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I didnt follow very much what the tea party meaning in all of that
is there something related ?
they did talk a lot about Sarah Palin tea party ... why ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Some more, maybe mean something maybe not:

His last name is LONER, with an UGH in the middle: Loughner

not an ordinary loner but a jarred one.. jarred loner.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join