It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is a paranoid schizophrenic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jared Lee Loughner in his videos on youtube talks about mind control and brainwashing due to grammar usage. He exhibits bizarre behavior and most likely it is marked by delusions about mind control and brainwashing. The more we find out about Mr. Loughner the more it becomes apparent that he was NOT a MKULTRA subject, he was NOT a project Monarch subject. He seems to me to be more of a paranoid schizophrenic.

The college said he had five contacts with the campus police for having disrupted classrooms and the library. In a YouTube video posted on 29 September, Loughner accused the college of fraud and of being illegal under the US constitution.

www.guardian.co.uk...

After Loughner quit the college, the institution made clear that, if he wished to return, he would have to undergo a mental health check to ensure that his presence did not "present a danger to himself or others".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

His postings on here remind me greatly of another banned schizophrenic ATS member: zeusadam.

Reading through his postings I noticed that they were very articulate yet logically flawed. It made me wonder about how the human brain is just an organic computer. It was evident that his had a serious error.

Articulate yet broken. Sad.
edit on 1/9/2011 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So how do you come to the conclusion of paranoid schizophrenic? Why not autistic or bipolar? I mean as long as you're labelling him with a mental condition why choose that one in particular?
edit on 9-1-2011 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by csimon

Mainly because of the mind control and brainwashing aspect. That is common when it comes to paranoid schizophrenia. He could also be bipolar. Its anyone's guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We don't know that yet for sure.

It could have been caused by taking the wrong prescriptions and this was an adverse reaction and it drove him psychotic.

His brain could be swollen and the pressure is driving him crazy.

We honestly don't know.

But one thing is for sure, in my view, that his postings exhibit failures in logic. He attempts to be logical, but he ends up being totally illogical.

I would like to know if he was on any medications or drugs.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Closer to symptoms of schizophrenia or autism in my opinion, but I am not qualified to make a diagnosis. He reminds me of an automoton that has short circuited, spewing bits and pieces of accumulated, fragmented information that makes absolutely no sense at all. It is interesting if you go back and read some of his posts on ATS. mordant1, I think, gave him accurate advice when he told him to seek psychiatric counseling and others were questioning his age because his posts were almost childlike.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just because this kid went postal...he has been prejudged and labeled by a society that doesn't know who he may have been as a human being.

What he did was very sad for both the people involved in the shooting and for himself as well. If he had not shot a Congress person, he would not be a terrorist. He would be just some guy that was overwhelmed by what is going on in society today and went postal. That is all. All this speculation on his "problems" would have gotten no more notice than any other day to day person that just "looses" it.

Remember...he may have committed the crime he did, the particulars will come out as the government sees fit to release/not release them, and they will use this action against the general public in a way this regime we have in the US only can.

I do not condone this kind of insurrection, as too many innocents took the collateral damage. By this I am saddened.

Then again, take what he did to a higher and accepted level by government and society....we have an assassin
sent in by government ops...and collateral damage IS acceptable to them as long as the target is retired.

Hmmm...I guess only in Amerika, right?

ETA: is he or isn't he skitzoid? He's the only one that will know for sure what his problem is.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Op has no clue what so ever about real life.

I found out factually that electronic mind control is used in schools on kids. Amazing the ignorance in society, and how to label.

One thing i am sick of total ignorance in society to how bad govs and police are to other humans.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Just because this kid went postal...he has been prejudged and labeled by a society that doesn't know who he may have been as a human being.

What he did was very sad for both the people involved in the shooting and for himself as well. If he had not shot a Congress person, he would not be a terrorist. He would be just some guy that was overwhelmed by what is going on in society today and went postal. That is all. All this speculation on his "problems" would have gotten no more notice than any other day to day person that just "looses" it.

Remember...he may have committed the crime he did, the particulars will come out as the government sees fit to release/not release them, and they will use this action against the general public in a way this regime we have in the US only can.

I do not condone this kind of insurrection, as too many innocents took the collateral damage. By this I am saddened.

Then again, take what he did to a higher and accepted level by government and society....we have an assassin
sent in by government ops...and collateral damage IS acceptable to them as long as the target is retired.

Hmmm...I guess only in Amerika, right?

I agree with the words you chose to form this sentence: and they will use this action against the general public in a way this regime we have in the U.S. only can.

Scary to think about and I don't think their decisions will be very comfortable for the general public or the "small people" that they affectionately refer to us as.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'd like to make it clear that just because this guy had mental issues and was spouting out about mind control, doesn't mean that everyone who speaks of mind control is equally mentally unwell. Social engineering is very real, and individuals have been targeted in the past for mind control experiments. The thought that electronic mind control can't or doesn't exist is foolish and idiotic. The question is to what extent do these influences control us, what percentage of us are being specifically targeted, in whose hands do these technologies reside in, etc.

Thinking of the possibilities of mind control now, and in the near future is enough for any seriously inquiring mind to go insane except for the most stable of us, imo. It's a very dark subject that most people brush off, for this same reason.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

He seems to me to be more of a paranoid schizophrenic.

I agree, unfortunately though, it's also the way most conspiracy theorists think and process information. Obviously this couldn't be a mentally ill person, he had to be a CIA agent mind control victim of time traveling shape shifting-aliens that used haarp to make him do this from another dimension and so on.

It's funny to see how similar Loughner's thoughts and actions were to most ATS posters - going from thinking this was an "inside job" to talking about violent opposition of whoever they think is the villain of their paranoid fantasy. Sad really, considering a number of ATS posters could probably be 'set off' as Loughner was if certain events were to occur.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm not going to speculate on what mental issue is afflicting this individual, but it's clear from his videos that he has some problems.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Quit spreading nonsense. Most people on ATS are not paranoid schizophrenics. They are curious people who ask why to questions which their government, society, and educational institutions often can't give a reasonable answer to. I don't deny that there are people who have incorrect beliefs on this site, but really what difference is this to the average individual, except that they are willing to go where others fear to tread?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Zeusadam was pretty far from articulate.He exhibited terrible grammar and punctuation, lousy spelling, bizarre syntax and a total lack of coherency.Most likely he suffered from paranoid schizophrenia and/or an intellectual deficiency.Articulate?No way!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by csimon So how do you come to the conclusion of paranoid schizophrenic? Why not autistic or bipolar? I mean as long as you're labelling him with a mental condition why choose that one in particular?
edit on 9-1-2011 by csimon because: (no reason given)

Exactly...I came to this thread thinking you may be posting new information form a reputable source, a real diagnosis. What data do you have to back up your claim Mr. Loughner is paranoid schizophrenic, a very serious diagnosis.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have read through all of his posts as well and believe that he clearly has mental illness, although I don't know enough about the subject to determine exactly which one. He reads as though he is caught in a perpetual thesis or science experiment. He seemed genuinely unable to put his thoughts into comprehensible language...but then, didn't he say that someone was stealing grammar? Is "conscious dreaming", (something he said he was into) , the way he perceived his scrambled thoughts? And did I not hear yesterday that people who knew him thought he was " a funny (as in humorous) person, political, but not extremist? How can someone who writes and thinks this way get along without much notice among his peers and friends?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Did anyone else study Logic/Calculus???
All his youtube and ATS ramblings are presented in this way, using If Then statements to form arguments

He is trying to logically argue a hidden message in what he was saying but everyone is taking his posts/videos as crazy without trying to get the meanings behind them.

Maybe he is crazy but at least worth trying to work out what he was so desperate to get across.

Suspected ATS profile:Erad3

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I could have been clearer, I didn't mean ATS posters are mentally ill, I was trying to say the way paranoid schizophrenics think and how a conspiracy theorist thinks are similar to some extent. When people legitimately believe their version of this event such as thinking it was a CIA mind-control operation, whatever, do you honestly think this won't have any effect on how they think and act?

They are curious people who ask why to questions which their government, society, and educational institutions often can't give a reasonable answer to.

Being skeptical is alright, but conspiracy thinking isn't skepticism, it's just horrible logic and extremely biased beliefs. I also seriously doubt there is one legitimate question on this site which cannot be sufficiently answered by an actual expert in the appropriate field. Even your statement gives the typical school / society / government is trying to mislead people rhetoric shows this, it's a slippery slope, as shown by Loughner's actions. If a conspiracy theorist completely believes this vast NWO conspiracy and politicians are going to round up the population and kill them with chemtrails / FEMA death camps / whatever other nonsense, can you really expect people to NOT act upon their beliefs?

but really what difference is this to the average individual, except that they are willing to go where others fear to tread?

Average people are afraid to google something? Afraid to go to school and learn about a particular field? No, I'd be willing to say an average person is as uninformed and lacking in skepticism as the average conspiracy theorist on many issues, conspiracy theorists just believe it stronger and process it differently which compels them to go online and somehow 'fight' it and whatnot.

What I really meant to say is an avid Alex Jones fan or someone that is equally misled as him that truly believes what he's being told by conspiracy circles MAY act on it violently. Can you imagine an extreme natural disaster actually happening which could lead to FEMA camps being set up to help handle the situation and trying to get people in said camps, which to a conspiracy theorist translates into FEMA death camps, which would probably ultimately lead to him trying to fight this 'death camp' violently to free the soon to be deceased occupants? This is always been a concern of mine with the recent popularization of conspiracy theories and is, in my opinion, an extremely plausible situation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
. The more we find out about Mr. Loughner the more it becomes apparent that he was NOT a MKULTRA subject, he was NOT a project Monarch subject. He seems to me to be more of a paranoid schizophrenic.

I have a question for you. How exactly do MKULTRA subjects act? I'm not sure if MKULTRA does exist but if it did, I would think they would make this type of target act exactly like a paranoid schizophrenic.

By his writings on facebook - he seemed to know what he was going to do was wrong - or at least people would perceive it as wrong. Isn't the ability to distinguish between right and wrong, the legal definition of sanity?

My guess, and it's only a guess - he had a personality disorder mixed with drugs. He was then exploited by people who knew they could manipulate him.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Op has no clue what so ever about real life.

I found out factually that electronic mind control is used in schools on kids. Amazing the ignorance in society, and how to label.

One thing i am sick of total ignorance in society to how bad govs and police are to other humans.

First of all one for you andy

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude"

As for the original question to whether JLL is a paranoid skitzo

Bears live in the woods, There are no toilets in the woods
Bears do not have toilets
Does a bear s*** in the woods?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join