It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner Is ATS Member Erad3 Or Was Before He Was Banned Today.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why are we pussyfooting around this? We all know it's true by now.
This is what he said on youtube...
www.tucsonweekly.com...

If 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,618 is the year in B.C.E. then the previous year is 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,619 B.C.E.

This is what he said here on ATS....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I could go on with this but it's the same guy, right? So what now?
edit on 1/9/2011 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/2011 by MissSmartypants because: add link

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Whuuuuu

His post doesn't make much sense.

Is this really his account?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

This account wasn't banned yesterday when I first saw it. Why have the changes been made now I wonder?

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I sense this will be closed soon.

link   
well I condone him being banned, as we don't want to support people who want to kill the government.. but what other crimes would get someone banned from ATS? is making the news, in a manner that ATS will get brought up going to be enough for someone to get banned? Could start a firestorm..

Once again, I'm ok with banning this feller for his crazyness and real life shameful act..

link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Perform an ATS search on Jared Lee Loughner and read some of the threads. His rantings on this sight are very similar to his rantings on his youtube channel. Plus the fact that yesterday I could go to his profile here on ATS and today his account has been banned. That kinda put the final nail in the coffin.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There was another thread on this topic, it was closed last night, I don't think they will let you keep this one open, but who knows.
edit on 123131p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is hilarious.

You can bet your bottom dollar this will be linked back here and actions WILL be taken. Whether they are directly against ATS or against the internet and "homegrown terrorism" in general, This will not simply go away.

Am I the only one that sees this for the sham it is? I mean c'mon. Everything down to the three names that coincides with these things. We are being fooled once again.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
More than likely it was closed for the FBI to investigate it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Compare his youtube videos to his writings here, they are basically identical- the way he types in 3s. First he makes a general statement, then he "expands" and states that his reasoning behind his statement is true, then he re-iterates that his initial general statement is true- for example:

"If there's a year in the calendar then the year is infinite.
There's a year in the calendar.
Nonetheless, the year is infinite."

Not many people would type like that, and it's the same for his video and his posts here. The way he seems unable to grasp the simplest of aspects of life and somehow twists them into some type of conspiracy seems to match the schitzophrenic term, which has been batted around a lot here, regarding him..or MK-Ultra, if you're that way inclined!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

This account wasn't banned yesterday when I first saw it. Why have the changes been made now I wonder?

2nd line.

Exactly. The conspiracy theorist in me put two and two together and came up with the logical conclusion. I can only imagine what's going on behind the scenes here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I find it totally irrelevant where this misguided young man spent his time online. I understand that folks like myself that ally themselves with ATS do not want to be lumped in with this guy. However, it seems to me that the time is now. I believe the whole Nation needs to read this site. Who knows, Critical thinking may begin to occur. I feel that intelligent discussion and proper respect can coincide. The real "Currency" is truth. Not my call, but thanks for the forum to air my opinion.

link   
I found it interesting when I went to a thread he had posted about 4-5 months ago. His account was still active a few hours ago, and when I went back to check out another of his threads he was banned.

its not hard to put the pieces together. His thread about endless currency or what ever it is, is the give away as one of his you tube videos is about the same subject and written in the same way.

My heart goes out to the families of the victims and hopefully we here and anywhere else have people who are not in the same frame of mind as this guy was.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: forgot word

link   

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien
More than likely it was closed for the FBI to investigate it.

And to make sure that those of us who talked to him, aren't of the same type of mindset.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Erad3, as another poster pointed out is a play on his name jared.

link   
You want to find the quickest way to find out whos talking about this.. do a search with all those numbers in it.. geez thats a whole lot talking.

link   
I hope the site owners fully cooperate with the authorities on this. We really don't need anymore connections to nutjob murderers. I do find it odd that they closed the previous thread, but it's probably because of the ongoing investigation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am sure his PC was taken and the courts have asked that all of his internet ramblings be held for evidence.

He is a victim of the same psychological abuse we all receive.

I pray for the families of those he hurt.

Our 'read-only' society will take up virtual pitch forks and play the role of the mob until the next episode of life is broadcast and consumed.

Rinse and repeat but don't dare stop playing.

Be bold! Step outside the 16:9 life being pummeled into your subconscious.

We are afraid to be what we are capable of.

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

If this is true than we have some kind of pattern we can now understand a little better. In reading these posts I am getting confused; he sounds confused yet at the same time he knows his points. I think he is trying to make some points but it is getting lost in translation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I find it totally irrelevant where this misguided young man spent his time online. I understand that folks like myself that ally themselves with ATS do not want to be lumped in with this guy. However, it seems to me that the time is now. I believe the whole Nation needs to read this site. Who knows, Critical thinking may begin to occur. I feel that intelligent discussion and proper respect can coincide. The real "Currency" is truth. Not my call, but thanks for the forum to air my opinion.

allegiance to ATS? your 4 days old as it appears... and currency? I'm baffled by your posting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join