It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Gifford's YouTube Channel subscribed to her assailant's channel.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This guy could be a patsy for all we know.

Like sure maybe he was one of the shooters, but 18 people shot?

This makes me consider the possibility there were other gunmen using silenced sniper rifles or something.

If he is a patsy, that means all of these internet trails are cleverly designed fakes to mislead us into believing in the "official story" that he was the only gunman.

Not only is his name always said as 3 words, like other assassins, but his name is "Loughner", get it? "Loner"??

It just seems doctored. That's gotta be the rarest coincidence ever...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Just putting this out there, wasent there a judge that got killed by the same guy, a friend of the congress lady, im just wonderng if he was really the target, might be nothing too

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know that I was just listening to the radio and the Host just reported that the girl that was shot was Born on 9/11/2001.

COINCIDENCE????
edit on 10-1-2011 by MrEternal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
Huffington Post reports The shooter of Representative Giffords, Jared Lee Loughner, is likely to be mentally ill.
Huffington Post

And now we have this:

After Tucson: Why Are the Mentally Ill Still Bearing Arms?

They are certainly going to use this to disarm "mentally ill" people. Once people support it, all they have to do is expand the definition of "mentally ill" to include all those who oppose them. Just like they did with "terrorism".

Still baffled that Jared is still on Gifford's YouTube channel. This must be intentional, so that everyone can see how "mentally ill" he was believing the Government did not represent the people etc.

In other words, as GWB said, "You're either with us, or against us". And if you're against them, you're "mentally ill".
edit on 10/1/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
too strange that he was in contact with her...before the shooting and clearly she subbed his channel or accepted the request

i think that this was an execution, not done by the government, though i have my doubts, this guy seems paranoid and talks about mind control but he is clearly crazy as well, hard to say. i don't see any reason why the gov't would kill a congresswoman when there are cia assets talking about 9/11 and israel dictating american war policy..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrEternal
Just wanted to let everyone know that I was just listening to the radio and the Host just reported that the girl that was shot was Born on 9/11/2001.

COINCIDENCE????
edit on 10-1-2011 by MrEternal because: (no reason given)

Likely entirely. I'm sure there's lots of people born on that day worldwide..

Or IS there

OP: Awsome work! Best read in awhile, S+F
edit on 10/1/2011 by quietone77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This guy could be a patsy for all we know.

Like sure maybe he was one of the shooters, but 18 people shot?

This makes me consider the possibility there were other gunmen using silenced sniper rifles or something.

You could well be right there. There was one other "person of interest" they were looking for, but now it's been updated to this:

Investigators have identified and ruled out the "person of interest" they were seeking in connection with the shooting that killed a federal judge and five others, and critically wounded Giffords, a law enforcement official said.

In addition, a surveillance camera in the supermarket showed the suspect inside before the shootings. The other individual that authorities were looking for was seen "in proximity" to the suspect.

CNN

So he's been identified. Probably "ruled out" after he showed them his ID which had on it "KMA" (as Nick Rockefeller said means "Kiss My A...".

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Shoot, they updated the google webcache from when i checked yesterday, but the last version (on December 2, 2010) wasn't subscribed to Jared's channel.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

In regard to his youtube channel i noticed the one video he marked as favourite may also be his channel.

www.youtube.com...

There is only one clip uploaded by this person and they both joined youtube in October 2010. The above page also has alot of comments, alot of extremist chit-chat and one of the subscribers:

www.youtube.com...

Has comments on her profile about how she is spamming and trolling the killers youtube profile.

Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Also the one clip uploaded in the other profile is kinda strange, apart from burning the US flag which in this case would be strange enough, the person just acts kind of strangely and i think has a garbage bag on as pants??

Here is the clip ( i do not endorce or agree with it's content )

Here is the video description:

If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown.
There's no flag in the constitution.
Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown.
Burn every new and old flag that you see.
Burn your flag!
I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed.
Watch this protest in reverse!
Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?".
If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting.
There's not a new government from protesting.
Thus, you aren't protesting the government.
There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location.
You shouldn't be afraid of the stars.
There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere.
On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure.

It is very similar to something being discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

what's even weirder (and I apologize if it has been mentioned already) is he writes about himself in the past tense on his youtube channel.

Loughner's Youtube Channel

obviously he knew what he was going to do. But the fact that Gifford subscribed to his youtube channel makes this all the more strange....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEternal

oh my god..patterns all patterns. russel crow was right ,)..not

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I can't help but think this is a quickly undertaken elaborate hoax. If you look at Gabrielle Gifford's You Tube subscribers she has, among other things, 2012 doomsdayers, 'child terrorist', 'terrorist patriot', 'terroristcitizen' etc etc.

Why is her age listed incorrectly and is there any way of telling when the account subscribed to classitup10?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

the YT video, note the hidden arm / hand thing....kind of wondering if there could be links to ats posts by hidden_hand or hidden_hand's posts, as they mentioned a new currency being created in 2008/2009....also if there could be links to the supposed re-emergence of hidden_hand as illuminator13 writing a thread ''window of opportunity'' which talks about another possible window of opportunity and I think I recall something about a window of opportunity arising again for a member of the 'family' again.....seeing as JLL met Gifford in 2007.

These aren't accusations in any way.....just theories on similarities and the possibilities of influence etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

It's all really strange and cryptic. I havent even tried to come a conclusion yet, just trying to connect the dots so to speak.

Some of the stuff he wrote was really strange, it;'s kinda scary to thik stuff like that or worse is going through peoples heads.... Half of it doesnt make sense at all

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yes, they knew each other. How well though, is anyone's guess.

This is just a sad and tragic event.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
In my earlier post I said the comments for Jareds favorited video started at page 162 or so. I just looked again and it was page 201 with the first comment being about the shooting. In other words there were no comments on a video created 3 months ago including any by a person who favorited the video. If he wanted attention originally he went about it in a strange way. The more comments, views and subs you originally get the more attention you will receive later.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
WTF - Classitup10 is posting comments on youtube as i speak -

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Classitup10 -
666 IN THE HAND RIGHT FOR ALL SHEEPS BRAIN DEAD (11 minutes ago )

edit on 10-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantine
Yes, they knew each other. How well though, is anyone's guess.

This is just a sad and tragic event.

Very sad. This guy is truly nuts. Reading all the ATS posts and his YT garbage...this guy was very short of playing with a full deck.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
jilted lover perhaps???

nah, that's too juicy to even be considered. but whatever reason he snapped out for, shouldn't have taken a 9yr old girl from her parents....
edit on 10-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet...just hope they are not talking about this site:

"An official familiar with the Arizona shooting investigation said Sunday that local authorities are looking at a possible connection between Loughner and an online group known for white supremacist, anti-immigrant rhetoric."

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join