It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Gifford's YouTube Channel subscribed to her assailant's channel.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Someone did make a fake account and pretended to be the shooter, and then that person subscribed Griffords channel to that fake account she/he created?

edit on 10-1-2011 by Alvar because: Spelling

edit on 10-1-2011 by Alvar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trag3d1
how could a young man (22) with probably no experience with guns be able to assinate 5- 6 people.

He didn't do a very good job. His primary target is still alive. A woman that he had shot stopped him from reloading the first time. He didn't manage to kill himself (surely that was his plan), and his last magazine jammed. A professional or someone with "experience" would not have had any of those problems.

It doesn't take much skill to shoot a bunch of people that are standing in line, especially with a semi-automatic pistol with a 30-round magazine. If this guy was playing an online video game and he only killed 6 people out of a group of 20 despite being the only one armed, he would have been kicked from the server and called a n00b

edit on 10-1-2011 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by trag3d1
and TBH im going more along the lines of 1. because how could a young man (22) with probably no experience with guns be able to assinate 5- 6 people. Also the fact that there were other gunmen apparently which noone can idenity???

I'm not sure why people think he had no experience with guns. I saw a witness on the news saying this guy definately knew how to handle a gun and that he had "definately put in some time at the range". The witness stated that Loughtner was getting head shots, but i'm not sure how accurate this statement is.

Neither do i know how this witness knew the gunman was experienced with a gun. You know how inaccurate people can be about weapons.

Regarding the other gunmen, on the news today they said that a guy seen on CCTV with Loughtner in a shop was in fact a taxi driver that had taken him there. Loughtner did not have the journey fee so they both went to the shop to get the cash.

CX.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
He didn't manage to kill himself (surely that was his plan)...

Judging by the (somewhat freaky) smile in the mugshot that has just been released, I don't think this was his plan. You wouldn't really expect him to be happy in custody if he was planning to kill himself after the rampage. Just my 2c.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

lol yeah i just recently read the article how he had an extended mag with his 9mm...so your right that doesnt take much skill

but im still not so sure if this was his idea in the first place....

hopefully gabrielle recovers and can tell us her relationship with jared.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

I'm trying to find out exactly how accurate cached web pages are.

I saw here how the subscription date was narrowed down to between 12/26 and 1/6 using cached pages, but today I saw someone on YouTube reference a cached page and say that people had started viewing Loughner's videos at the rate of 40,000 per day by December 26th. However, I saw his flag-burning video a few hours after the shootings and there were only 317 views and a few comments; people were just then discovering it.

So if cached pages are actually a mix of past and present page captures, then we can't know for sure that Giffords2 subscribed to Classitup10 before the shootings. That would leave me to guess that someone who controls Giffords2 logged on after the shootings (around midnight that night) and subscribed to Classitup10 to bookmark his page for tracking purposes, or for the authorities, or both.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I only see one subscription and its a congressman.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The subscription has been removed now without comment.

There are posts on the first or second page with screenshots of when it was active.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maybe everything we have seen so far is just "eye candy"? The YouTube pages, the videos, the picture of Loughner being a goofball, his high school pics, and then his mug shot, his various peccadillo's. The skull shrine.

And I am amazed at the speed of which our news people and FBI found his YouTube/MySpace page.

I am sure that the booboisie has the mental image implanted in their minds by now.

This is certainly a transformation.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

He was subdued before he could finish shooting. I bet he planned to eat the last bullet himself. Theres no way he could have expected to get away after killing 20+ people (assuming all his shots were fatal).

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I completely understand your reasoning, and the fact that he was subdued before he finished his rampage. But I think you need to revise your wording to 'no sane person would expect to get away after killing 20+ people'

I'm just not sure we can make any assumptions about the state of mind of this particular individual.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Yes, that's true... Google has access to it and given the circumstances, I'm sure they are the ones who were asked to remove it and happily obliged.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
All humans are in need of sleep.

Jared Loughner is a human.

Hence, Jared Loughner is in need of sleep.

Sleepwalking

If I define sleepwalking then sleepwalking is the act or state of walking,
eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is
unaware upon awakening.

I define sleepwalking.

Thus, sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other
motor while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock.

All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep.

Jared Loughner is conscience dreaming at this moment.

Thus, Jared Loughner is asleep.

Motor functions are possible during the state of sleep.

Firing a gun is a motor function.

Therefore, firing a gun while asleep is possible.
edit on 10-1-2011 by nothingisreal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingisreal

Oh look a new member is attempting to troll. You think that's funny? A 9 year old girl is dead because of this lunatic and his really faulty stupid inductive reasoning. I bet you're proud of yourself.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
?? some one on her staff got him to kill her??

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Oh look a new member is attempting to troll. You think that's funny? A 9 year old girl is dead because of this lunatic and his really faulty stupid inductive reasoning. I bet you're proud of yourself.

I don't think it's funny. I'm not trolling and I'm not making a joke and I don't think anything is funny. I'm proffering a theory. You don't have to like it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nothingisreal

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

I don't think it's funny. I'm not trolling and I'm not making a joke and I don't think anything is funny. I'm proffering a theory. You don't have to like it.

all these people emulating the inductive reasoning writing style of this child killer...is indeed in bad taste.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I find his writing extremely interesting and near poetic at times, and I was merely emulating it in an attempt to get a point across. If that point was lost on you, it is not my fault.

I don't defend the things he did. I wish he didn't do the things he did.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
For schizophrenia patients, she said, they may be predisposed to the illness but not ’t show it until the symptoms are set off by a “trigger.” That could be a traumatic event or substance abuse, including the use of marijuana – a drug Loughner apparently used quite a bit. The symptoms, Nelson said, are hallucinations, paranoia, “losing touch with reality” and becoming “socially withdrawn.”

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

He's a patsy!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, if Loughner is a mind control subject ... how would it be proven? If he is not ... how could it be proven?

I am sure that if any of us would have met any of the subjects of this program we may very well have thought they were loons and/or schizoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join