It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you? Why not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To all you alien abductees, all you that know for a fact you have been experimented on, draged out of your homes while you were sleeping, feeling a little unsafe maybe? Paranoid? Generaly scared?

Us humans have taken it for a right as the highest link in the foodchain to experiment, encage, eat, torture, molest, probe, eradiate, hunt, abuse, rape, exploit, skin, electricute, and COUNTLESS other atrocityes to intelligent animals under what excuse?

So? How does it feel? Theres a higher link around, for all you that know for a fact that this is so..
Do you think its outrageous? Do you really think you deserve better?

Me personaly? Im a lill bugged by the fact I got a chip to deep near my spine for it to be just for tracking (so dont get all offended by what I say)

"Thay" are just calling themselves on the right we are.. (karmas a BAIACH)
Im just glad were not hunted for sport tbh..

Peace love unity respect

(this is for the people who know this is true, im not here to educate or discuss im just saying WHY NOT?)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337

(karmas a BAIACH)Im just glad were not hunted for sport tbh..

Reminds me of an old Gilligans Island episode.........

Anyway, I don't think karma has anything to do with it. My personal belief ( No verifiable proof mind you, just a belief) is that we're all alien. Meaning that we didn't originate from this planet. This belief stems from the fact that there are certain cultures on this spinning rock that just cannot live in harmony with each other. They may try their ass off, and some do, but it just does not work It's really hard for me to believe that we all at some point came from the same life source, yet there are some of us, because of our constitutional make up, who simply cannot see eye to eye. On anything.

It seems more plausible to me that different cultures were put here at differing times throughout history for whatever reason. Maybe the home planets were dying out. Maybe they were genetic mistakes that the life forms who made them simply didn't want to live with. Maybe we're all part of a huge "human farm experiment". As far out as that theory is to some people, it just seems more plausible to me than the other theory.

As far as you chip theory goes, maybe they implanted it further into the body because we kept finding them and taking them out.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheShadows

To be honest, the "alien ant farm" theory holds water, its for each of us to make thayr own conclusions. Im just saying WHY NOT? When we treat not only animals that we consider inferior, but each others like we do... why do we think we deserve better? That monkey in the cage with an open skull prolly asks himself why me, but its simple its for science....
So iff this chip or whatever and for whatever reason its here saves some alien lives, hey go with the flow...its for science

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

I know 99.99% of all humans really have no opinion worth knowing to the ptb.

I do not care what they really think on such things, and experience does matter. People are so arrogant.

I do not get pissed as i cannot kick a football, like footie players. Thats there skill and i cannot do it, but people get jealous if a person can do something they cannot. I say so what, if a person can do something that is them, and why do people always want to put people down if they cannot do it.

I just ignore people who cannot stand people can do stuff, just ignore them. The way i look at it is 99.99% of all humans opinions are not of interest to the ptb, and the public do not know that, and they still think they have a voice.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You do have a valid point kera, and I agree. To a point. The "aliens" have been poking and podding us since the days when we killed animals because we had to eat. Now we kill animals in the name of science. Or just for the hell of of it.

So while I understand why you feel the way you do, and I agree with you in that most of us are self-righteous pricks, understand that I feel the way I do because "they" were doing this to us long before we "deserved" it.

Karma wasn't a factor yet, but science was.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The first REPORTED abduction was Betty, and Barney Hills abduction when thay were litteraly taken by the hand abord a ship. And ok I bealive this was happening early on, since I wouldnt even remember my first abduction iff I hadnt opened a window in a state that was dreamlike, so when I was asked why the heck I opened a window I remembered the whole "dream"... This was long before I was actualy visited..
Since then we really prooved them wrong for doing so havent we? By being the peaceloving respectfull species that we are.. Im just saying thats the way the ball rolles, we use monkeys and thay use us... simple really.

WHY NOT? anybody?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

because we kept finding them and taking them out.

Please elaborate... Is there a hidden society of probe removal folks? I have never heard of one found or removed..

Link me a source and I will check it out, so you don't have to waste your time typing it all.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Well... theres a track record of them 12-15 being removed supposedly, just google dr. Roger Leir
The interesting one was in Napoleons skull, you might wanna google that too, makes you think...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I am not poking at anyone.. I truly had not ever heard of these being found, much less removed and documented.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Im not saying you are m8, I can tell you thay (the implants) exist, but not like thats disclosure or anything, just my word. Roger Leir is a doctor who comes to people that claim thay were implanted, and then takes out theese "things", and its not like hes gonna proove what thay really are, or that hes got a machine that can interface with them, so it still stands it could be peaces of shrapnell iff you want them to be...

but then again.. theres this poor guy who won a court case against the GOVERNMENT who put a chip in his skull and now thay WONT or CANT take it out even when thay were ordered by the court, makes you think why this never reaches the news huh.

wemustknow.net...

you cn google it, iff you dont find this site credible... wheres this world coming too

new topics

top topics

join