It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1952 White House UFO Buzz Incident (Video Footage)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hello all,

If you have a minute to please analyze this footage, it is from the camera outside the white house in 1952. We are all very familiar with this first video of UFOs hovering over the White House on July 12, 1952, but keep reading below.

There were basically two separate waves of UFOs over our Capitol. The first occurred on July 19/20, and the second on July 26/27. The sightings were confirmed by ground and airplane radar, and visual reports from pilots sent to validate the objects.

This second video has an outstanding history, it has been covered here on ATS a while ago, not too much attention was given but a lot of folks here knew about it even though so rare.

Several years ago, the Disney company aired a major one-hour television Special, with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities. The documentary contains many stunning and downright shocking statements.

"Especially in July of 1952, when Real Alien ships were routinely buzzing over Washington D.C., leaving fighter pilots on frustrated chases lasting as long as 6 hours. It was the first time since the war of 1812 that our nations capital had been sucessfully invaded by a foreign power" - from the video

Here are some pictures of the withheld footage -

Here is the video, the footage starts at 17:59 and only lasts about 10 seconds.

Google Video Link

edit on 9-1-2011 by HRegressor because: images

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I had never seen the footage at the bottom with the 3 UFO`s pretty convincing evidence if ever I needed convincing there is no doubt these where intelligently maneuvered craft and that no other world power has craft that could perform similar moves at that time S&F

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor
Hello all,

If you have a minute to please analyze this footage, it is from the camera outside the white house in 1952. We are all very familiar with this first video of UFOs hovering over the White House on July 12, 1952, but keep reading below.

Can you clarifiy your comment that we are "all very familiar with this first video of UFOs hovering over the White House on July 12, 1952"?

Where from?

Do you have any source that shows this footage is not merely a recent reconstruction included in a documentary broadcast in the last few years?

I've previously posted about this footage in a post on ATS at the link below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That post included the following information:

The video in the OP supposedly showing "UFOs Buzz the White House" is NOT genuine footage from the 1952 episode.

As suspected by Internos, the video is a reconstruction.

The video was used as a reconstruction of the 1952 Washington National episode in Nick Cook's documentary "Secret Evidence", which was shown on British television on Channel 4 on 13th October 2005.

(By the way, this isn't the first time that a reconstruction from that documentary has been posted on Youtube as if it were real footage - the same thing happened a year or two ago with the reconstruction in the same documentary of the Lonnie Zamora sighting, see below).

The relevant clip can be found approximately 34 minutes and 40 seconds into the documentary and again at 36 minutes and 10 seconds. The full documentary is online on Google Video at the link below:

Google Video Link

It may be easier to locate the relevant clip in a partial extract from the documentary on Youtube at the link below. The relevant clip appears at 6 minutes 40 seconds and again at 8 minutes 5 seconds.

The video reconstructions in that documentary aren't exactly faithful to the original accounts.

Indeed, several of them are pretty inaccurate.

For a particulary good example of the inaccuracies in the documentary, fast forward to 51.11 minutes into the documentary and watch the bit about the Socorro sighting by Lonnie Zamora of an egg-shaped object.

The Lonnie Zamora's 1964 Socorro incident was one of the few sightings to get the full treatment in the documentary - a reconstruction, complete with actor ... and fairly impressive computer generated imagery (impressive at least by the usual standards of British documentaries). It's just a shame that the computer generated imagery had no resemblance whatsoever to the description given by Lonnie Zamora. The object zipping around the sky in the relevant reinactment was a classic disc-shaped UFO, which looked nothing like the numerous descriptions and sketches provided by Zamora. This is not a simply a minor gripe about an inaccuracy in the imagery used - Nick Cook proceeded to determine the probable identity of the object seen by Zamora on the basis of this (incorrect) shape."

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 9-1-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Good stuff, I've never seen that second video, but I'm rather wary of the first. All the testimony I've seen said the objects were erratically moving orange orbs, never heard anything about a slow moving blue craft. My money is on either hoax or a bad re-creation, but I'd love someone to prove me wrong. At anyrate S+F
edit on 9-1-2011 by Mr. Kraken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Both videos are dramatizations of events for TV shows. That doesn't change the fact that the DC UFO incident was real and taken very seriously by President Truman. The White House meeting on Sept. 3 that year is unambiguous and well documented.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFO Partisan
Both videos are dramatizations of events for TV shows.

You beat me to it.

Thank you.

MM

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Can you clarifiy your comment that we are "all very familiar with this first video of UFOs hovering over the White House on July 12, 1952"?

Where from?

Do you have any source that shows this footage is not merely a recent reconstruction included in a documentary broadcast in the last few years?

Lol thank you very much for showing me the thread, I had searched but not found it because of the other non UFO related posts about the white house. Again I was deceived, I thought the reenactment was a computer enhanced quality version of the original footage, but of course it makes sense to just make something new. But the second video is no longer on youtube, do you know where to find the orginal footage? I searched but couldn't find it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Kraken

See post just above yours..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor
But the second video is no longer on youtube, do you know where to find the orginal footage?

While the Youtube link to the extract from that documentary appears to be dead, the Google Videos link I gave to the full documentary still seems to work for me - i.e. this one:

Google Video Link

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
this was a good little video. i especially like the part about the September 1991 live broadcast from space shuttle mission 48 where a UFO was broadcast live to earth, but NASA refuses to acknowledge the incident and since then has prohibited live film to be shown from all it`s missions. well if that just doesn`t say something right there....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here's an oral history from Al Chop. Al was there the night that the interceptors went after the UFOs. He was Chief of the Press Section at the U.S. Air Force's Air Materiel Command. Soon after, he was transferred to the Pentagon and assigned to Project Blue Book. His account of that night begins on Page 10.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In the interest of me not appearing to be blind, he edited in all the information after I had posted. His post was originally just a single line.

But nice digging that stuff up. In my opinion, they should really start watermarking re-creations and reenactments. Especially when dealing with the UFO crowd, where it's so easy for a video to go viral.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Mr. Kraken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It appears to me this vid is tampered with. First it is reversed, turned into a negative, A 1952 video would have been black and white and a reversal would not create blue. My opinion is that this is a CGI. Just my 3 cents worth.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
has to be other worldly, - the fact that the president was forced to talk about it should sum it up, or it's some insanely secret project of covert military operations that took hundreds of years to complete (judging by the fact that it wasn't conventional aircrafts/ and assuming that it was man made without outside help) by some down low secret organization who passed on their teachings from generation to generation, like that is a much better explanation then anything else logical and plausible,

the fact is it happened and nobody seems to just understand an alien presence has been here for a long time,

from this point forward an argument should be carried out on what they could have been

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
the blue colored flyover video was supposedly filmed by Disney

but i'm not really sure about the origin of the B&W video

this is what i have found, hope it helps somehow

The above images are from a 1952 film

www.unicusmagazine.com...

Examiner readers can now view a video of the July 26, 1952 U.S. Capitol flyover as filmed by the Walt Disney company, thanks to Mr. Allen and author Robert Stanley:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

here are the videos

1952 Footage POV 3.wmv

1952 Perspective 2 CC 3.wmv

edit on 9-1-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

We've been given details about the first one being a reconstruction, if the second is also please provide the detail on that ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

We've been given details about the first one being a reconstruction, if the second is also please provide the detail on that ?

Good question, I didn't make clear that the second clip is just my judgment. It looks like a very old school job, a still photo of the DC landmarks and the moving "UFOs" don't demonstrate the motion blur you would see if that was filmed live action. I thought that was pretty obvious on my only viewing. One of the best cases ever, without any question, but the film is just visualization for documentaries.

Oh, one other point. None of the credible witnesses said they saw anything like what's on either film. Read that interview with Al Chop I posted the link to above. It's really compelling.
edit on 9-1-2011 by UFO Partisan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'm not sure I agree with the motion blur but I'm no expert, do you know any detail about the providence of the video ?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the blue colored flyover video was supposedly filmed by Disney

but i'm not really sure about the origin of the B&W video

this is what i have found, hope it helps somehow

The above images are from a 1952 film

www.unicusmagazine.com...

Examiner readers can now view a video of the July 26, 1952 U.S. Capitol flyover as filmed by the Walt Disney company, thanks to Mr. Allen and author Robert Stanley:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Hey thanks for the links, we are deeper into the invesitgation with the knowledge of Mr. Allen, I don't know whether to believe him. He seems tie this back to the Walt Disney company taping at the Lincoln Memorial on July 26, 1952. I admit it looks like a hoax, it looks like a fake UFO video. Maybe we can find more about it.

I also don't know why they cut the video with the farther view off, I like that view better. It does remind me of these UFOs by Area 51.

edit on 10-1-2011 by HRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

I'm not sure I agree with the motion blur but I'm no expert, do you know any detail about the providence of the video ?

Looks like it was part of a Walt Disney produced documentary called Alien Encounters from New Tomorrowland, made in 1995. Apparently it was an attraction at the Disney amusement parks for awhile but also got a limited broadcast in a few select US markets.

www.imdb.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join