It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to talk to someone who can Astral Project like a pro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've read suggestions such as, when your laying down relaxing, visualizing a rope hanging above you and reaching up and pulling on it, like pulling out of your body 'shell'. I've also read that eating a heavy meal or a meaty meal can make it harder.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
hi.
Im quite positive I can astral project 7 times outa ten.I read about it years ago,I have had many lucid dreams and when i read about astral projection I thought,,no ,I knew I could do it,

This is my disclaimer,
I dont really know what it is exactly.I dont believe that your soul leaves your body,that you can spy on your neighbours like a ghost or pull anyone out of their bodies.I know nothing about the lore or beliefs of the astral realm theory,But its definately not just a dream.

But I can definately say something strange happens,When you project you feel like a rocket about to take off,like your vibrating,buzzing,it gets scary,here many people pull out,stay with it,then zooom ,youre hurtled into a stange dream world.though youre fully aware your body is asleep in bed.

So my tips for astral projection.

Know you can do it, Believe it that it will happen,this is important,
Let your body fall asleep,tell your mind to stay awake,,this will take patience,it might not happen for a few nights,Its best to try when your really tired,or set your alarm for 4.30.Get up out of bed,walk around so your awake,then lie down and your body will easily drift back to sleep,but let your mind stay awake,let it go blank,but aware..try this for a few nights .It works.I didnt use cds or books,I red a few posts,and kinda knew I could do it,
So as far as what the astral realm is,I dont know,maybe you should read up on it before venturing there.I dont do it anymore,

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm still searching, anyone at all??

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have been interested in this for several years now, and periodically try to achieve some this and always unsuccessful. Although, from time I think something is "happening" but not enough to flip the mental switch to make me actually believe it. Maybe that is the problem, I am subconsciously blocking it from going any further, but whatever, for now anyway.

However, from time to time, I get a weird feeling that just comes over me. It is always completely random and happens without any sort of warning. All of sudden everything seems to go quiet or muted to some degree, but I can still hear everything around me but clouded. It lasts for a minute or two but during this time I feel like I am in some sort of "fog".

Also, something else that I have noticed on a more frequent time line are tiny flashes of light. The flashes are about the size of a LCD screen pixel, tiny but still noticeable none the less. Sometimes they are blue, red, green or yellow.

Any suggestions?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Why do you want to astral project?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

why wouldn't you??? I mean if it exists why wouldn't you just give it a go

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I too would also love to learn how to astral project. It's just that I don't have time at the moment, I'm still young and have to focus on studies

But I would make time if I had a teacher...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

"why wouldnt you?"

While this may not seem relevant, do you ever, at any time, get bored?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Why do you wish to astral travel?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join