It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to talk to someone who can Astral Project like a pro

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
G'day,

exactly what the thread states the reason behind it though is I read somewhere that one who is already OBE'ng can pull another person out of there body, I want to know if astral projection is real I have tried many times and have felt the electrical pulses,my body feeling weightless and on the same night misses said the bed was shaking.

So if you wanna help me out just reply to post, or you can tell me a fail proof way of doing it or put in your two cents on the matter either way thanks for reading.

Pix

Edit: Mods didn't know where this belongs please move as you see fit
edit on 9-1-2011 by pixiekaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sup sup?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

??????? I thought it was pretty self explanatory

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

??????? I thought it was pretty self explanatory

Yeah meto! What do you think?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Good luck. Finding instruction or a teacher is going to be hard: I am not one myself, by any means.
The only help you are likely to get on ats is something along the lines of 'meditate' laying down and imagine your body lifting out of its shell and turning in to light, not really gonna work.

Terrence McKenna is a good guy who was quite wise. watch his videos on you tube for an insight or 2.

I would advise you to take more of an entheogenic approach if you wish to actually succeed in traveling to other realms, Realm Walking is indeed possible and I have done it myself and so have my close friends.

Try Assana and Dharanna and Pranayama by all means, You will do better on your travels with a strong mind. If you come accross 'dark times' in your journey: stillness of breath and mind is agreeable, control essential.
I myself once dove in to the abyss, i skirted around its edge for a while, for a few years before I ventured in.
There are joyous journeys available to you, and scary ones: but you will most likely have to find a way in on your own: experience is the key to success practice and devotion to the task your tools.

I hope this helps. over and out. definately.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Use your bodys energy to the extreme (kundalini), use your imagination (this takes practice) when you get it right you feel a sensation like no other passing threw your body.. when you learn to raise your kundalini like that go on to making it circle inside your body. ( when you learn to raise kundalini so it passes thru, you waste it, and it needs to be recharged, you get one, or two good hits per day). When the energy is circling inside your body imagine yourself filling with light, then feel it. let the energy inside your head, and spin it fast. (iff your doing this correct.. dont worry you wont die) ITS ALL IN YOUR IMAGINATION HAVING PHYSICAL EFFECT; FASCINATING REALLY... I personaly use music while imagining lights with shapes, It allways fascinated me, and sure beats sex, nothing like it..

peace, GL

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That is really interesting, im gonna try. Is this sorta the same as lucid dreaming? i've tried really hard to be able to lucid dream and it never happened. Then one day when i wasnt actually trying, i had a little one but got excited and woke up, i was pissed. havent had another one since.

if they are not the same thing sorry for off topicness

you could always use substances too.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I wish for everyone to make and hold thayr own opinions, but since this is somthing that I did before even knowing what it was, and the fascination and feeling this made I hold it to be true.

engtovo.wordpress.com...

I found kundalini to be the purpose of my life, and this unusal, special, and one of a kind feeling showed me SO MUCH in my life, some I wasnt really ready for, and made me shizo i find it an obligation to share with you.

google kundalini, hallways etc.

peace

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

believe me I've tried the substances (nope didn't work kept tripping bout other thoughts), I heard that junk food like macca's helps ya do it

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
A while back someone posted a link to a series from Lucidology.com, I believe it was. There were a whole series of videos starting from very basic techniques to just get your body vibrating to actually getting out.

Just go to Youtube and go to the search box, type in Lucidology and you should see a lot of the videos. There is a lot of different methods and a lot of information there. You may find something that works for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There is no easy/quick way. The best advice is learn to meditate and study the techniques in many books you can easily find with a google search.

The hemisync tapes from the monroe institute are a good aid, but expensive: Link

you could go MK style:

get placed in gov't program

get tortured and your mind split

get shot up with lots of drugs

get put in an isolation tank

get earphones pumping hemisync

get electroshocked

... but they probably have progressed since then...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram

So if you wanna help me out just reply to post, or you can tell me a fail proof way of doing it or put in your two cents on the matter either way thanks for reading.

Works for Remote Viewing:

You go to the place that will be your "target" for the practice. Chose one where you can set a card (from a deck of playing cards) in a position that you can see the card's value easily by just standing in front of it.

Now, you shuffle the deck as random as you can. Pick a random card, and place on the chosen spot. Leave your target area. All of this MUST be done without looking at the card's value.

While you "do your thing" (either AP or RV) don't try to "get out of your body", or "walk in the room" where the card is. Focus on the card... 'guess' the card.

I've try a dozen times, only once I was able to 'guess' the right card but I figured it was just a statistical anomaly.

If you try, let me know how it went.

Peace

edit on 9-1-2011 by Sator because: too much words

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So no one on above top secret can astral project at will??.

ANy other recomended methods?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Try reading up on this threadAbovetopsecret

I have experienced the vibrating body twice, the second time around I knew what was happening and attempted to astral project. I am waiting for my third opportunity.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
My husband Astrol Travels , it doesn't happen every night but when it does ,he does not need to try anything to get to that state, he has been able to tell me conversations that I have had upstairs , and there is no way that he can hear ... the scary part of it is that while he is off Traveling to farther destinations he gets hurt ..and no he is not sleep walking , falling , or kicking. He wakes up with brusies, once there were cuts that were down to the bone on his one shin, also on seperate occasions his foot was swollen and he couldn't walk on it for a week . Another time was his swollen kneen. He doesn't always remember where he has been and has no control when it will happen or where next he will go. If there is is others that get hurt while doing astrol Travel please let me know .. so far he is the only one I'v heard of that physicaly gets hurt.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nightangel81

The crackling of your furnature with openminded conversations can make you suppose whats to be said and whats not to be done. Somone tends the garden of our house, ballance is logical, need to Pinch myself too cryptic.... (end of transmission) lawl

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

actually, sensory deprivation tank doesn't sound like a bad idea, a lot of people are building these at home to help with the neccessary relaxation/meditation...

i'd build one too if i had the time, money and a place where to put it

as for me, i'm certainly not a pro, i have LDs few times a month (and they usually end very quickly), and you could count my oobes on the fingers of one hand...

but right now i'm looking into shamanic journeying, which is basically astral projection from a drumming-induced trance... which sound a lot easier to achieve than most western techniques, more here www.corpshaman.com...

anyway, it looks like most astral projection techniques, no matter where they originate from, share the same outline:
1) physical relaxation - various techniques, straining & relaxing various muscle groups...
2) emptying your mind - meditation, counting your breaths, etc.
3) trance induction - via binaural beats, drumming, rattling, or just waiting in the relaxed state for long enough time until it happens naturally (from my experience you'll sooner either give up or fall asleep)
4) leaving your body - imagining climbing a rope, falling down, elevator, stairs, or already being outside of your body (either in your room moving away from your body or somewhere completely different, try to feel the enviroment with all your senses - for example running throught the forest, dodging tree branches, smelling the air, feeling the dirt beneath your feet - a technique supposedly used by celtic druids) - then suddenly you should realize you are no longer imagining.

but of course you have to do these in correct order. no point in listening to binaural beats if you're not relaxed, both physically & mentally.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naphariel
reply to post by pianopraze

actually, sensory deprivation tank doesn't sound like a bad idea, a lot of people are building these at home to help with the neccessary relaxation/meditation...

i'd build one too if i had the time, money and a place where to put it

The hemisync tapes work too.

A sensory deprivation tank is an incredibly effective way (by the way use salt water and a dry suit is necessary for extended periods). The government spent a lot of money and people on developing effective techniques.

I use the hemisync on a memory foam bed.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If you, or anyone else suffers sleep paralysis, It might be an "easy way".

Long story short, I was dealing with nightly sleep paralysis from some medication, I thought it might work similar to lucid dreams with trying to astral/etheric project. Spent an afternoon studying about it, that night, I experienced something that lasted around 40 seconds when I tried it, then I "fell" back into my body. That ended up being my last night on the meds, so I never got to try it again.

I could go into the full story, but that says enough. Anyone looking at this thread for easy astral projection techniques, if any of you deal with sleep paralysis, I really recommend trying to take advantage of that.

I don't have any advice beyond that though, I never had a chance to keep trying it and get experienced.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've read suggestions such as, when your laying down relaxing, visualizing a rope hanging above you and reaching up and pulling on it, like pulling out of your body 'shell'. I've also read that eating a heavy meal or a meaty meal can make it harder.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join