It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowball earth ,experiments with H.A.A.R.P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Recently i watched this 37 minute video on what everybody keeps on harping on about H.A.A.R.P.I just want to say after watching this account from this you tuber ,remember their account,I have came to a conclusion that if this is true that they are testing it on humans then it must be to see what we can withstand by way of microwave technology
REASON
To heat specific regions of earth or buildings for survival of a snowball earth scenario,I do not think that is farfetched and might explain the secrecy with this technology,what do you all think am I imagining this,watch the account of the you tuber on this link.
www.youtube.com...

I do have other scientific opinions for the research facility as posted on other threads but find this quite compelling.

edit on 9-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The videographer is Patrioticspace. His credibility stinks. He's made claims about all kinds of things, which when debunked he runs and hides, claiming "shills" and "trolls" have hacked his accounts making it impossible to regain his videos, so he has to start all over again. Apparently he doesn't know enough to back-up his work to his own computer? Right........And he's used this excuse many times.
He's done it here on ATS, too. But here, it's not as easy to remove your boo-boos as it is at YouTube.
Lately I"ve questioned his videos about the use of a person claimed to be a "well-qualified" DOE contractor. She is a technical writer and trainer. The education for both do not revolve around what they are writing about, it's all about being able to take facts and concepts from an expert in the field and presenting them in a clear, correct, and concise way. Those videos which show her degrees have been removed and the latest video doesn't mention what her degrees are in, but mentions that she has two Masters. If I recall, one in in "English as a Second Language". She also has a degree in "Music educaton". Not anything involved in what she is writing about.
The annotation on this video states his accounts have been hacked and his email used to send things to his contacts. No. He shows his email and his inbox in the video. No one needs to hack his accounts when he does that. He is also claiming YouTube accounts have been hacked, so expect it all to disappear shortly. It adds to the mystique cloak-and-dagger image. And it's his MO.
He's made many claims over the past few years and none have ever been true or come to pass. The only thing I can actually say he got right was about NORAD moving. His "sources" gave him that as "intel". But all he really needed to do was Google "NORAD moving" to see the generally released news about the move that came out with the decision to move three years earlier. It wasn't news, it wasn't even secret, it was general knowledge, claimed as his own.
Oh, and you might want to watch how you use his video; he's whining about receiving credit on any mirror I"ve seen. People on his posting of the video have pointed out that his lines are not straight (which he claims was because the earth is curved, but that doesn't work on a map) and that some of his points of triangulation are off. You can triangulate anything giving enough points of reference.
And no one, anywhere, at anytime, has been able to "call" an earthquake. Not even seismoligists claim that, and they are the experts. He's also claimed here on ATS there are "two suns". Didn't get that right either.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Listen i did state the opinions of the you tuber,however I find the part about heating by microwave technology technics interesting if you take into consideration the known scientific fact that the earth does go through ice ages and that may actually be a valid reason for H.A.A.R.;P.Personally i don`t agree with the earthquake theory ,but I do think there is something in the heating idea that makes sense,if you can control a region with microwaves and have tested the technology on randon areas for health outcomes then they can get the frequencies right for a specific region and protect it from advancing freezing temperatures,think about it ,makes sense.
Infact heres a link to so real evedence of experimants
news.discovery.com...

Also a excert from the article reasons that lithium can be used so chemtrails could be a true realityexcert from article below.

One of the materials the scientists looked at was lithium tantalate. At 12 degrees F, the material has a negative charge. But raise the temperature to 17.6 degrees F, and it has a positive charge.

When the scientists put dust-free water on the material, the freezing point no longer was the normal 32 degrees. In fact, the freezing point depended on the charge. The scientists were able to supercool the water down -40 F without it freezing.

reason for bird deaths lithium ingestation and electromagnetic event naturally or experiment.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The usual study work I do is from Spaceweather.co,new solar flare to hit 13th-14th january.There was already one on 3rd,and then on 5th,thats 3 in 1 week.
I expect more to happen on these dates.
www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Would the moderator please close this thread as for want of a better word I have pinpointed the reason for the events
edit on 10-1-2011 by gringoboy because: Would the mod please remove this thread as i have found the reason for events.

top topics

join