It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

project Monarch and Jared Lee Loughner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I agree that the firearms issue raised in a "smoking gun", forgive the pun.
Coming from a LE and Mil background, it is very difficult, even for LEO to hit center mass human targets at 20 ft. It takes alot of practice and training to do what he did. I am interested in seeing any video that comes from the actual even to view demeanor and his body actions and placement.
The argument of him not being able to get a glock 9mm with extended mags is not an issue. Check any firearms website and you will see that not only is the glock 9mm very common, but getting even a 30rd mag is easy as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
He seems like textbook MK Ultra. I just read on another thread that I don't see now an explanation of Jared's thought process. The poster said he believed that when Jared applied for the military Jared was chosen to be some part of some secret project instead, which Jared was referencing when he said "they gave me a mini-Bible even though I did not have any beliefs." Jared was talking about how he was in a school that violated the bill of rights and the school involved torture and was twisted and sadistic (they gave me torture as a gift). Then he started his sleepwalking while he was awake, or being under mind control, which led to the murder. He was talking about how getting a good grade in his class (being under mind control) was wrong but he was doing it anyway. I didn't watch the videos but reading that other post and just the video about mind control makes me think about MK Ultra. And the left wanted to benefit from this as much as the right benefited from 9-11. But that didn't really work out. They expected to get more political benefit from it than they did.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Someone brought this up early on in the thread: the 2nd suspect

So whatever happened with that? Are they still "actively" looking for this guy? has anyone heard anything in the news about this guy?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

Thankyou for creating this thread I can tell you have spent a lot of time researching it .

Imo , theres something amiss here , JL is like the elites dream , a guy who can be scapegoated to make all conspiracy theorists look like crazy psychos.
Again who really would benefit from this attack ? JL may be dead soon so not him imo .
But it would benefit the elite who want the following ....
Guns to be ilegal
Pot smokers to look psychotic
Truthers to look psychotic
Internet to be heavily censored/

Look at all the major assasinations of recent times
JFK ,Dr King ,John Lennon ,Malcom x etc etc (some say others like Hendrix )
The elite benefited from them imo because these figures were-powerful, peaceful, uniter of races and good humans .ie a threat to the system .

I believe Jl was part of a black op , to discredit the truth movement and to attempt to ban guns ,,,
Classic Problem reaction solution .
or like cky say ,
Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild .

edit on 16-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just found an article about JL 's parents and the following stood out -

George and Roxanne Osler told the Associated Press about a time when Jared ran away from home in 2008 and checked into a hotel for about a week
.They said Randy and Amy came to their home looking for Jared, who was friends with their son, Zach. After some discussion with his parents, Zach told the Loughners where they could find their then 20-year-old son.Jared moved back home. Over the next two years, his behavior became erratic.

Hotel ? for a week? at 20 I couldn't have afforded that , Is it just a case of rebellious son ?
Or could this be have been when someone got to him?

from _www.azcentral.com...

Randy , JL' s dad seems to have a temper and was anti social according to the article .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
According to scientists marijuana smoking reportedly makes mind control harder to accomplish, but as far as MK-Ultra gos don't think the tests ended in the 50's as a mater of fact it's just branched out into other areas of mind control from project monarch to remote means by targeting a individual and Loughner could of easly been a victim of one of those hypothesis.

He came here maybe because he had something important to say he just couldn't express it the right way maybe, ya never know....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A lot of the witnesses to Loughhner's behavior before, during, and after the shooting attest to the fact that he was likely under some kind of mind control programming:

www.telegraph.co.uk... occult.html
witness "He didn't look angry, just a dead face, nothing."

www.youtube.com...
Dr. Rayle, witness: shooter had 'passive' face

www.nytimes.com...
Deputy Audetat lifted the passive, even relaxed suspect to his feet and led him to the patrol car...

www.eastvalleytribune.com...
She sketched Loughner, 22, for CNN News during his first court appearance last week, and described his demeanor as "very robotic and intense," and "nothing like anything she had ever seen."

www.azcentral.com...
One officer said Loughner was "in a constant trance" as they explained the details of the suspension....(months before the shooting)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Random-rage killings are called 'rage' murders because the perp is so full of rage against humanity that he feels everyone deserves to die. Thus one would expect for the surviving victims to witness an expression of rage, hate, or anger on the face of the perp. Yet in quite a few of these we notice the exact opposite, to me a sure sign that the shooter has been mind-controlled. For example:

12-1-97 Heath High School, Paducah, Kentucky, Michael Carneal, 14
"Kelly Carneal stood just a few feet away from the prayer group, looking at her brother in complete amazement: His face looked different, and his body posture was different..... He looked like a completely different person. I would not have recognized him had he not had on the same clothes as he had on that morning. ...I will never forget that stare on Michael's face in a million years...... It was just blank, nothingness. It's like there was nothing in him."

5-20-99 Conyers, GA, Heritage High, T.J. Solomon, 15
--Witnesses described the shooter as initially "calm, sedate, vacant, and robotic."

3-5-01 Santana HS, San Diego County, Charles 'Andy' Williams,
Another detective characterized the boy as "vacant" during questioning.

3-25-06 Seattle Rave Slaying, WA, Kyle Huff, 28
Witness: "He is haunted by the expression he saw on Kyle's face—or the lack of one. Kyle Huff was, said Mark, "like a robot." "

9-13-06 Montreal, Dawson College, Kimveer Gill, 25,
Witness: "He said nothing. He had a stone cold face, there was nothing on his face, he didn't say anything..."

2-12-07 SLC Trolley Square massacre, Sulejman Talovic, 18
"Witnesses who saw the gunman described him as calm and silent throughout the rampage."

2-14-08 Northern Illinois University, Steven Kazmierczak, 27
"His face was blank, like he wasn't a person. He was a statue, aiming."
Another witness: "He had blank stare on his face, not a frown, not a grin, like there was nobody there.

4-30-09 State Oil Academy, Baku, Azerbaijan, Farda Gadirov, 29
"He had very strange face and look. Then he began to shoot,” a witness said.

11-5-09 Ft. Hood, TX, Major Malik Nadal Hasan
"... he had a blank expression on his face, almost like he was not there.." "He didn't care. He was just looking at me," said the sergeant, who took several bullets after that wordless exchange. "He wasn't angry. He wasn't happy. It was just, you know, a passive look."

6-2-10 Cumbria Rampage, Taxi driver Derrick Bird, 52
"He didn’t speak. He seemed dazed, as if he was in another world...”
"He was staring straight ahead, completely vacant and without emotion."
Before the shooting: "He just seemed to be in another world. ... That last time I saw him he was like a zombie.

edit on 16-2-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I pulled this from another thread. I can't really vouch for the information, but thought it interesting that there were 2 loughners, each born on the same day except 58 years apart. Anyone got a subscription to background checks that can verify this?

reply posted on 9-1-2011 @ 01:34 AM by chuckinaction
i did a background search and i was wondering why he has two birth dates? One say 1988 the other 1930.

Criminal Records Search Results
Subject: LOUGHNER, JARED State: AZ
Total Matches: 2
(Returned 1 - 2)
(0.084 seconds)

# Name D.O.B. Offense Offense Date Source State
1 LOUGHNER, JARED LEE 19880910 POSS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-MISD 20070909 AZ
First Name JARED Middle Name LEE Last Name LOUGHNER
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19880910
Offense Date 20070909 Court AZ PIMA JUSTICE COURT Source State AZ
Offense POSS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-MISD

2 LOUGHNER, JARED 19300910 STOP SIGN VIOLATION AZ
First Name JARED Last Name LOUGHNER Primary Address N/A
City N/A State N/A ZIP Code N/A
Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19300910 Race CAUCASIAN
Court TUCSON MUNICIPAL COURT Source State AZ Offense STOP SIGN VIOLATION
Disposition DEFENSIVE DRIVING/DISM NO MVD Gender MALE

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Thank for the additional info brother appreciate it . Shows the mk theory to be feasible .
good job .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join