It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO saved Earth, claims Russian scientist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Russia: Dr Yuri Lavbin claims aliens saved earth at Russia, Tunguska event. Could it be a UFO saved earth from total destruction from a meteor by crashing into it, creating a huge shockwave blowing down the forest ? A Russian scientist think so, Dr. Yuri Labvin is the president of the tunguska spatial phenomenon foundation. He insist that an alien spacecraft sacrificed itself to prevent a gigantic meteor from slamming into the planet above Siberia on June 30, 1908.

www.realufos.net...

www.foxnews.com...

Did a UFO deliberately crash into a meteor to save Earth 100 years ago?

That's what one Russian scientist is claiming. Dr. Yuri Labvin, president of the Tunguska Spatial Phenomenon Foundation, insists that an alien spacecraft sacrificed itself to prevent a gigantic meteor from slamming into the planet above Siberia on June 30, 1908.

The result was was the Tunguska event, a massive blast estimated at 15 megatons that downed 80 million trees over nearly 100 square miles. Eyewitnesses reported a bright light and a huge shock wave, but the area was so sparsely populated no one was killed.

Most scientists think the blast was caused by a meteorite exploding several miles above the surface. But Labvin thinks quartz slabs with strange markings found at the site are remnants of an alien control panel, which fell to the ground after the UFO slammed into the giant rock.

"We don't have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals,"

Labvin told the Macedonian International News Agency. "We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere, except in space."

www.mindat.org...

The crystal that I posted a picture of is from the same area, but I dont know if its the one that Dr Yuri speaks about, if anyone got more info im all ears

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/1/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This idea and such is way old. Anytime there is something that can't be explained 100% there are a bunch of idiot nutcases who put forth the most foolish ideas about it being alien related. Makes us all look like complete fools to be honest.

Sorry to say, but this is yet another case of folks wanting to believe the improbable before being able to rule out the more than probable. That is the problem with this subject and this tripe is another example of it.

Aliens saved us, lol. Gimme a break. Crap like this feeds the ignorant minds of those that treat this subject like a religion, and base what they believe on nothing more than faith, desire and want.

And that's how I really feel, lol.

Don't know what caused it?.........aliens did it!!!!!!!....or course......I mean, yeah we would have to ignore the many more mundane things that it more than likely is in order to come to such ignorant conclusions, but that doesn't stop the internet community from further parroting this dribble year after year after year.....

I know we are supposed to consider the fantastical around here, but aren't you folks getting tired of being looked down upon, don't you wish that one day you could talk about this in public with joe blow and he wouldn't laugh out loud at you?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

But Labvin thinks quartz slabs with strange markings found at the site are remnants of an alien control panel, which fell to the ground after the UFO slammed into the giant rock. "We don't have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals," Labvin told the Macedonian International News Agency. "We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere, except in space."."

Except in space? Good thing it was a meteorite then than comes from where?
edit on 9-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

And we are supposed to believe your comments? Um no thanks. And it is people, like you, who keep such information from the rest of us who are the nutcases. Hell bent on holding the power, thinking that they are better than the rest of us.

Off course Those In Power will deny this, and try and debunk anything to deal with UFO's. I think the human population are intelligent enough to make up thier own minds!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This idea and such is way old. Anytime there is something that can't be explained 100% there are a bunch of idiot nutcases who put forth the most foolish ideas about it being alien related. Makes us all look like complete fools to be honest.

Sorry to say, but this is yet another case of folks wanting to believe the improbable before being able to rule out the more than probable. That is the problem with this subject and this tripe is another example of it.

Aliens saved us, lol. Gimme a break. Crap like this feeds the ignorant minds of those that treat this subject like a religion, and base what they believe on nothing more than faith, desire and want.

And that's how I really feel, lol.

Don't know what caused it?.........aliens did it!!!!!!!....or course......I mean, yeah we would have to ignore the many more mundane things that it more than likely is in order to come to such ignorant conclusions, but that doesn't stop the internet community from further parroting this dribble year after year after year.....

I know we are supposed to consider the fantastical around here, but aren't you folks getting tired of being looked down upon, don't you wish that one day you could talk about this in public with joe blow and he wouldn't laugh out loud at you?

For the record, do you believe in aliens visiting us or not?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There are so many holes in this story, wouldn't know where to begin.

Also been recently posted about too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Personally? I just think we haven't found out about everything in the universe yet.

It'd be like giving Plato an i-Pod or a cell phone. Based on then current mind-sets, he could guess but he'd be off.

Same thing here. Why is it that people assume that we are at the pinacle of development?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

And it is people, like you, who keep such information from the rest of us who are the nutcases. Hell bent on holding the power, thinking that they are better than the rest of us.

What, LOL?!? Wow, a fine example of exactly what I am talking about around here all the time. What information am I keeping from you? Am I the one stopping you from being able to use your own ability of logic, reason and common sense? No one around here is keeping anything from you, but I understand that such delusions or imagination are necessary to believe the majority of the stuff around here you desperately want to believe.

Again, no one around here is stopping you from using logic, reason and common sense. With those on your side you won't have to worry about all those people like me in places of power keeping information from people like you (lol!)

But on the subject of the Russian impact (or, more accurately aerial burst) there is more than enough evidence to reasonably conclude that is was a mundane space object that simply "hit the wall" in the atmosphere (so to speak). Since it can be reasonable explained, more than adequately I might add, then anything as off the wall as aliens saving us has to be seen as the most out there, unreasonable explanation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed here, thread closed.

top topics

join