It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: This Summer's Terrorist Threat - US & Abroad.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
we go not very much on high alert. Although it seems the Netherland can be a serious treath for terrorist attacts. Infact, the last time was direct after 9/11. You saw militaries gaurding important highways and import buildings and airports etc. This is also what is happening this weekend. So I asume it's very serious. The only thing the goverment says is that some 150 moslim/islamic people are make preperations for an attack in Holland.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
there is an islamic confrence next weekend in London that could give them a chance to sneak anythink in

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
AHGGGHGHG S*HIT IM F**ING F**KED!! i LIVE IN NEW YORK!!!! THAT'S WHERE THEY'LL HIT!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
AHGGGHGHG S*HIT IM F**ING F**KED!! i LIVE IN NEW YORK!!!! THAT'S WHERE THEY'LL HIT!

Theres no need to panic.

Theres still a good likelihood that this month and the election will pass without incident.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yep. I think we can rule out 7/11/04.

It's almost 4 PM now.. and there's stories about a woman with AIDS on CNN, and "Summer Camp Trends" - the world is safe for another day. The american world.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hase any body been checking online for info on the threats like arbic web site and that

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Where did you relocate to Phoenix?

Was just re-reading this post and saw your question,
I am nowhere near a port, 50 miles outside the closest major city, 40 miles from the nearest major military post, far enough off an interstate to avoid the worst of evacuees in a civil breakdown.

Reserve unit in town is one of the trained NBC outfits, we have regional hospital and several sources of water.

Downside is I work in the major city but in suburbs and I have mapped six alternate routes back to home, carry 3 days or better supplies in auto in case thats not usable.

Don't mean to come across paranoid or anything, I'm just someone who likes to plan ahead - a survivor if you please.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
has any body checked the weather reports and for the fallout effect ?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There's at least 6 American channels out. Not sure what's up. Something. One is a CNN, the others are all things just based out of America.

Strange.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What????

Explain! now!! *rushes off to tv*

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by leejones
has any body checked the weather reports and for the fallout effect ?

Due to the lack off a "Specific" Date,( as Nerdling mentions below)a "Specific Target" it is unlikely to be able to predict the weather pattern. The detonation of a Nuclear bomb can also change the atmosphere which would effect the weather.

FAS.org

The large quantities of ionizing radiation produced by a high-altitude, high-yield nuclear detonation can severely change the environment of the upper atmosphere, producing heavily ionized regions which can disrupt electromagnetic waves passing through those zones. These disturbed regions can easily be the size of North America and can persist for tens of hours. The trapping mechanism for these high-energy electrons may be similar to that which produces the Van Allen radiation belts.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 11-7-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Without an actual target you really can't go for the weather patterns.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

If they can manage it NYC is definitely a priority ONE target. Why? Because that's home base for the Jewish-Zionist fifth column elements operating in the united States of America.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just returned from a great 7 day cruise via the inside passage to Alaska.The Holland -American ship started in Seattle and ended in Seward.my wife and I boarded in Vancouver.Our carry on luggage was carefully searched.Our other baggage was put on a wagon and later delivered to our room.There were 4 people handling what I guess was at least 3000 pieces of heavy luggage. Most of the crew were Moslem males from Indonesia.Very courtious and attentive to our every needs.The wife and I had a marvelous time.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nerdling, I know there have been some issues with NIEN going to a more or less paysite but I gotta post these links to Steve Quayles headlines on Sean Osbornes stories because some of the info within might help our members research and/or corroborate some of the info which would be good for everybody.

Notes on Tactical Nuclear Weapons
Possible Terror Threats by Election Time

I think much of the information can be considered common knowledge by ATS members but there appears to be a few gems to work on.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I guess the question is...who will attack us with Nuclear, Chemical or Biological weapons? It seems all the shows they play in US media(tv movies etc revolve around a wmd incident.

Just the other night they played a movie called "Atomic Train" in which a nuclear bomb went off in phoenix az. Ever notice weird stuff revolves around Phoenix, Colorado, and Florida?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Having recently read the debate forum on ATS, I noticed the final regarding whether the pen is trully mightier than the sword. I feel that the debate is very pertinent and relevent to the terror threat we face now. Let me define "pen" as a threat, i.e 'we dont know when where or how, but it will probably happen'. Then, let me define "sword" as a physical terrorist attack, ie. the attack on the WTC. The debate was won on the basis that the sword is mightier than the pen. In this particular instance, I would say that the opposite is true. Just the money and man power used to protect us from the 'pen' is costing us more than an isolated attack would. Imagine waging an attack against a world super power and having to spend relatively no money, and in the mean time keeping that country in a constant state of terror by simply implying that you 'might' attack. Sharpen your pens ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Whether Iran possesses nuclear grade weapons and the means by which to deliver them issues scant effect to the questions: how many do we have in comparison, and how fast can we deliver?

Away from this in fraction, North Korea and China have interest in that black state; Iran will be the patsy.

You ask me to qualify this statement. No, find a brain, and qualify it yourself.

[edit on 08/19/2004 by Jack Martin]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join